It's Inside Me Right Now

BarneyRubble

I have an interesting relationship with an ex-boyfriend.

He's seeing someone else and they are happy together. Own a house and go camping. It's good. But every now and then he craves my thick, beefy butt. We don't see each other twice a week...it's once every six months or so. Eight months or more. We see each other online and say, 'Oh hey. Been a while. We should get together.'

Sex with Brent is like sex with an angry deer. LOL. He is a gentle man. He's thick and beefy, totally a bear. Hairy everywhere with a very thick 8.5 inch cock. When he puts it in a cockring it gets fatter. And then he starts grunting. He and I rut like forest animals when we fuck. He gets aggressive and a few years ago we started fucking bare...but never to climax. He always pulled out. I was fascinated with bb sex but never really took the plunge and would *never* let a guy cream me, even an old friend and occasional fuck budy like Brent. Good guy. Smelled sweaty and clean during sex. But you can't just...take loads. Everyone knows that.

Brent and I fucked bare and that was the furthest I had gone.

But things have been changing for me and the fantasy of bb was not enough. I am fixated watching videos of guys creaming while deep inside...I am almost turned off but cum-on-the-hole shots. Some of them are sexy, especially when they push it into the bottom's ass but I prefer the scenes where you watch the top's balls contract and you know he's unloading as deep as he possibly can go. That drives me nuts.

Brent and I reconnected last week and decided to get together. It had been a while. A long while...maybe a year? After a few missed schedules, we finally connected this morning. At his house, we caught up and smoked some weed. He took off his shirt and scratched his hairy pec. He walks around the house in nothing but shorts all the time anyway, so it was funny to see him wearing a shirt when I answered the door.

We had talked online about how my fixation on bb sex was growing stronger and I needed to feel it..really know what it felt like when a man unloaded inside me. There's big debate on whether or not the bottom can 'feel' it but I knew for me it would be more about the psychological thrill of letting a rutting, sweating, grunting, big-dicked top do what nature intendedh him to do: breed. Breed deep. Get that sperm swimming in the pink.

We sucked each others' hairy chests and kissed a little. More about fucking for us now, so kissing was not a big part of the equation. But we kissed in appreciation for each other's sexiness and he grabbed my ass in the red jockstrap I wore.

I sucked his dick and it was fat as I remembered. Starts out all medium-sized and then after sucking it gets harder and fatter and his mild-mannered demeanor gets set aside as he starts to fuck-grunt and accept how powerful it feels having a man kneel and suck your meat like it's god's gift to human existence. Brent likes the back of my throat and his hands grabbed my head and helped himself to getting in deeper....he'd hold his dick there...in my throat while I tried to breathe. If he came right at that moment, I'd never taste a drop. That deep.

At one point he looked down at me and said, "We're only going to use spit. So get it as sloppy as you can."

He rimmed my ass for a while and that was hot, hearing him grunting back there. But for him, it's only about getting the hole ready for acceptance...he's not into rimming for ass-eating sake....no, it's a necessary part of his breeding. He eats ass and gets it wet. He wants my saliva and his to be all that's needed, so even if it's not his thing, he's enthusiastic about it, spitting in the hole and pushing it in with his tongue.

When Brent fucks, he goes balls deep as soon as possible.

He wants to make sure I feel every inch of it and that gentle part of him is driven into a lust frenzy by this point, so his big swinging cock is already dripping precum and my saliva by the time he drives it home. Balls fucking deep. He warned me to take a hit of poppers first, and I did, so when he pushed into my guts, the sensation was intense and like coming home. I welcomed him into me and he groaned on my back, right into my ear. "I'm raw inside you," he said.

He says I'm the only guy he fucks around with besides his partner and the infrequent one-off...but he doesn't fuck raw with anyone but his partner and me. I don't know if that's true. We've known each other for years now, so I suspect it is. But that means getting his raw cock inside me *means* something. He's trusting me with the gift of his big, bloated penis as it drips precum in my chute.

He fucked me while I was on my stomach and then on my back, then leaning over the bed corner where he got really deep. But he likes me in missionary position with my knees bent because it's the most vulnerable position and a bottom has little defenses against that kind of fuck - it just goes as deep as he wants. I say 'ouch' occasionally and he grins this wicked grin, like he is tired of being Mr. Nice Guy and now he will just fuck as deep and hard as he always wanted to do...and he does. He pounds me.

I started talking dirty to him about how good it felt, his big raw dick, the possibility of breeding, and how slick my insides would be if he decided to unload his sperm. His dick gets even harder when I talk this way so while we have never bred, I know he wants this. His preferred place to cum is my throat...but I think that's because he's been conditioned to not want this...to breed...it's wrong to want this kind of pleasure of dominating a bottom with sperm. But he does want it. And he fucks me harder.

We find this great position with me on my side and stomach while he nails me from behind and I keep talking about how great he feels, his big cock assaulting all my pink and tender flesh. when I talk about my pink guts and how the swollen, soft colon is getting beat up bad, he gets harder. He likes that he's abusing my flesh. He likes that his hard cock is making it hurt inside me. And feel amazing. I think it turns him on that unleashing this side of him turns me on because he wants it to be good for me too so he gets to be as selfish as he wants...but also knows that I love it.

He starts pumping harder and says into my ear, "Today...today I'm not going to pull out. Am i?"

"No," I say. "I want it. I want your sperm. I want you to cream my guts that almost never saw a load up there. It's almost virgin cum territory up there. Enough colon left or a man to claim part of it as his own."

This kind of talk makes him harder, me too, and he grabs my dick to find it soaked in precum. I mean...soaked. I precum a ton and my entire jockstrap was wet like it came out of the washer. LOL. This made him hard and he sucked his fingers and rubbed it on his face, which made him fuck harder.

"Here it comes," he said and then he started grunting hard into my ear.

My mind race - was I really taking sperm? After so many years of denial, it's shocking, absolutely shocking that a man would do this to me and I would willingly let him.

I gasped.

He growled, like a fuckin' bear growl and he just started pistoning and I knew...I knew he was unloading. I didn't feel it inside me....not at first, but then it got very slippery, very wet. He kept fucking and pumping and grunting and sweating onto me and he just pounded that dick harder.

My insides were completely soaked. I could feel that.

As his last strokes were his dick getting soft and then plopping out, it felt like his cock was withdrawing from a bathrub full to the rim of semen. I couldn't believe how wet I felt.

I'm home now. This happened an hour ago.

Brent's juice is still inside me right now.

• Upvote 5

• 5 months later...
Guest Lempriere

I like watching a guy's cock and balls pulse as he unloads deep inside.  Very hot story -- hope you write more.  Next time he does you, have him shove it into the hilt and stop as he unloads so you can feel the pulsing of his cock as he breeds you.  Yum.

Yup, luv a pulsing cock as it unloads thick, hot, creamy sperm deep in your gut...creaming your insides and leaking out of your well fucked hole...running down that beat up ass...Mmmmmmmm...Fuck yeah!!!  :P  :P  ;)  ;)  ;)