Hot Fuck

Slutpaula22

Last night I was fucked raw by a beautiful 8" cock. What started as a couple of craigslist messages turn into a real meeting and hopefully the beginning of a steady stream of cum in my ass. From the moment we began chatting it was known that I was a cumdump and made to be bred by him and hopefully soon by his friends. Up until last night I had always been safe, only fucking with a condom but to not even think of it was so freeing and felt amazing. My almost virginal ass swallowed his cock and overcame the initial stretching quickly until I was just a sweaty moaning hole for his pleasure. When he neared his climax my ass clamped down to let him know there was no other place for his 3 day load to go. As soon as he began to come my role and future as a cumdump became cemented in my head and my goal now us to take as many loads as I can and to turn my ass into a pussy.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

This could be the puff talkin' but this concept -- moment when neg guy decides to start taking loads reminded of spending 24hours fucking pnping wit this hot vgl lean bi 21yo who told me a lotta verbal & how he just started taking loads for less than 2 weeks w/this Montreal daddy couple and I thought how hot it must be when all those hot bb studs you begrudgingly said no to be cum a real actual ppozibility...