Rate Your Favorite (and Least Favorite) Threads

rawTOP

• Administrators
my favorite story

Use the "Rate this thread" when you see something you like - the rating will appear as stars when it's listed in the forum section and help draw attention to good stuff.

Use the "Rate this thread" when you see something you like - the rating will appear as stars when it's listed in the forum section and help draw attention to good stuff.

Have no idea where such a link may appear, would have used it long time ago instead of posting some of my comments.

Hope you can let us know where it is specifically.

Thanks,

• Administrators

@MAIKOL20 - "Rate This Thread" is just above and to the right of the very first post on the page. So look at the top of this page just under the "Follow Me On Twitter" button and you'll see it. When you click on the words "Rate This Thread" you get a drop down with the ratings you can choose. It'll look like this...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]365[/ATTACH]

post-1-140864333132_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.