To PA or not to PA?

Grunt

I have been toying with getting a PA for a long time and wanted to get thoughts from guys who have them on a few things. Yeah there is a lot of information on the net about what to expect and what to do, not to do. But I sitll have not found a lot of honest advice from guys who HAVE ONE.

Fucking With A PA?

Is is good or bad? I have a couple buddies who have PA's but always remove when they fuck. They say it is easier to fuck without them. Anyone else feel that way?

What's It Like For The Bottom?

I bottom simetimes but never got fucked with a PA. The aforementioned buddies always remove. So does it hurt? Feel good? Thoughts?

After You Get It Done

How long after you get the piercing before you can get into sex again. One guy told me you had to wait months before you get oral but could fuck soon after. Didn't make a lot of sense. Anyone know how long?

Sensations

Almost everyone I have talked to who has one says they love the feel. I do a lot of sounding so I get the idea of that. But still, what do you have to say about it?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I've got a PA... Would I recommend a top get one? Not sure... For a bottom, absolutely, but a top has to stop fucking for a pretty long time to wait for it to heal. I'm not sure it's worth it for a top. I mean a bottom doesn't need his dick to be a bottom. A top needs his dick. Now if you're versatile you can always go into bottom mode for a while...

If I remember correctly, I got mine January 5th, 1996 on the one year anniversary of my boyfriend's death. I was dating a guy at the time - a total bottom who got me into thinking of myself as a bareback top who just dumps load after load in a bottom's hole. He was pretty insatiable - we'd spend whole weekends just fucking seeing how many loads I could give him. Anyway, Valentines Day came around and I hadn't fucked for nearly 6 weeks and it was killing me. I took it out, fucked him, and then tried to get it back in and couldn't stomach sticking a piece of metal through a hole that was still very sensitive.

The other problem I had was that I'm a grower not a shower, so they underestimated the size of the ring I needed (or pierced me further back than they should have). As a result, every time I got hard I'd upset the healing of the piercing.

In both of those cases I should have gone back to the piercing shop and let them fix the problem, but I didn't. I gave up on the PA, thought it had closed up and then realized over a year later that there was still a very small hole there. At that point I really wanted the PA again so I spent months stretching it until I could fit the smallest of rings into it. At that point I was able to stretch it pretty quickly.

So that's a lot of the negative stuff. The positive side is that now that I've got it, I'm glad I do and I wouldn't want to give it up. I've gone months without wearing it, but it's cool that whenever I feel like putting it in I can.

In terms of sensations, when I first got it I loved the sensation. Made me get hard all the time feeling it tugging on my dick, constantly reminding me of sex. Even though I've got a really heavy ring in I don't get that sensation any more, but it's still cool to have it.

In terms of fucking... I like fucking with it, but a lot of bottoms can't take it, so I remove it before fucking unless they say they want to get fucked with it. The bottom does have to be extra clean. The PA goes deep and digs up shit fairly frequently. But on the plus side once the PA is in the hole it doesn't come out until I'm done, so I don't see the shit until I'm done my business.

Bottom line is if you can go without fucking for 2 or 3 months, get one, but that's a hard thing to do for a total top...

attachment.php?attachmentid=418&d=1277683604

I had a PA for a bit (took it out more or less permanently for a bf who didn't like it). Be prepared to go for a few weeks without so much as jacking off at first. Even getting a hardon hurt. IIRC, I first had sex about a month after I got the piercing. It still hurt a bit, but I really needed to get laid :)

I never got an infection and haven't heard of anyone else getting one either. PAs actually heal fairly quickly because you're basically washing it every time you take a piss (your piss is sterile to you, as long as you don't have any STDs or a urinary tract infection).

Once it heals, the sensation is fun. Like rawTOP says, even just pulling on it from your pocket is fun, and, especially at first, having it brush up against clothing will get things going. I loved having guys play with the piercing with their tongue while they were sucking my cock. And I enjoyed fucking guys with it in as well...more sensation for me and for them.

The downside? Some bottoms do not like them at all. Sucking a cock with a big PA can be an unpleasant experience (I hate it when it hits a tooth). If you tend to be really like to fuck a guy's throat (instead of laying back and letting him do the work), you'll probably have to tone that down a bit (or not if that's your scene, but be prepared to clean up after your sub pukes...that did happen to me once when I got a little aggressive; it was very hot in the moment, but we pretty much had to stop there and clean up).

As for fucking, I personally love getting fucked by a guy with a low gauge, heavy PA. I find that the bigger ones are easier to take and more pleasurable. The weight of the steel definitely adds to the sensation. But a lot of bottoms either can't take the piercing or will be scared of it.

Higher gauge PAs hurt a bit because of their thinness...you're basically concentrating the power of your thrust into a small area, just like a knife does, so if you do fuck with one, you really need to take it easy (or just take it out).

Personally, I'd say you should go for it. There aren't enough tops out there with pierced cocks and, like I said, getting fucked by a guy with a PA is an experience every bottom should have. You will have to go for a time without topping while it heals, but it's not too long and I think it's worth it.

I have heard that getting fucked by a top with a PA really bruises up the bottom's hole, making a neg bottom more receptive to getting knocked up by a poz top who breeds him. Think it's true? Does it make any difference as to whether he absorbs the poz cum?

• Administrators
I have heard that getting fucked by a top with a PA really bruises up the bottom's hole, making a neg bottom more receptive to getting knocked up by a poz top who breeds him. Think it's true? Does it make any difference as to whether he absorbs the poz cum?

Yeah, I've damaged bottom's holes (temporarily) with my PA. One of those times was a gangbang and the bottom wasn't able to take more dick after that, and then it came out that one of the other tops who had fucked the bottom was poz (when he said he was neg), and there was a whole bunch of drama since I had really roughed up his hole when it was full of poz cum. He later tested neg. Either he's immune/resistant or the poz top was undetectable and shooting blanks.

Tops who constantly pull out and shove back in would damage the hole even more. It's not a gentle fuck no matter how you do it.

Personally, as a confirmed bottom, I don't like them. They look hot, but the guys I've blown or gotten fucked by that have them...it's not so hot or great. They get in the way. Can really tear up a hole too. Now, as an FYI, bottoms LOVE guys with tattoos! Especially on the calfs. There is nothing hotter than being fucked by a guy with tats on his calfs or sides of his calfs! Also, when I suck cock, I often massage the guys legs (they love it!) and when he has tats on his calfs...wow!! So no to the PA, yes to tats. ;)

Glad I am getting some real answers. Talked to my buds who have them too and they said pretty much the same thing. Fun to have and play with....but sometimes in the way....which is why they remove when they fuck.

What I really want to wear is a PA Wand which uses the same holes as a PA. There are a couple places that custom make them. I want to get a nice thick one that fills up and stretches my piss hole, like 8-10mm in diameter. I sound pretty regularly with that and larger and love the feeling of thick metal in my dick. WoOf!

post-656-14086433314_thumb.gif

Edited by Grunt

• Administrators
What I really want to wear is a PA Wand which uses the same holes as a PA. There are a couple places that custom make them. I want to get a nice thick one that fills up and stretches my piss hole, like 8-10mm in diameter. I sound pretty regularly with that and larger and love the feeling of thick metal in my dick. WoOf!

I used to think I wanted a Prince's Wand too... Then I tried sounding. The urethra is incredibly sensitive. I may still get a short one one of these days, but I'm not jonesing for it like I used to. :)

I was recently had my PA done 8 months ago. started at a 6 g which much larger than most start out at. The pain was minimal. I did bleed a lot for the 1st 12 hrs. And was unable to JO for 2 weeks. Thereafter had to be careful. Ive lost my balls a few times, and the whole jewelry. I am now at a 0 guage after always wanting bigger. I didnt exactly follow the rules i was supposed to, but within reason. I definately like the look . It also helps my cock hang lower from the added weight. And a little more sensation. I find more bttms have them, i think.. I have topped with it once or twice, they guys couldnt resist a nice cock with a PA. Though i am bttm. Also have had guys tottaly not into it. But i have no problem taking it out. I dont exactly feel comfortable fucking with it and depending on the guy sucking it, it is his purgative. But its my dick and i like it, "weather you like it or not"

post-437-140864333144_thumb.jpg

My PA has made me too sensitive for topping. It's very new and I'm just at a full month with it. Any tight holes on my cock kills and irritates me. But the weight of it jangling while getting my hole plowed makes me rock hard and dripping pre-cum. I want to feel what a PA feels like on a nice cock raw as intended.

I have a PA. I will share what I think is a funny story about the day I got it put in. I made an appointment and was nervous about getting it. I took it very seriously as I was going to have a hollow core needle run through the head of my cock. I like my cock and did not take the process lightly. The day I was going to get it done I dressed for work in military fatigues like I was going into battle. I was getting in the mindeset of what I was going to do and I wanted to be brave and not chicken out. None of my friends knew that I was getting it done but if I did chicken out I would know. I got to the place I was having it done and they took me into a room. I took my pants off and put my ankles in the stirrups and my ass was hanging over the table slightly so my balls and cock were easily accesable. I was so nervous my knees were shaking. The guy got me cleaned and prepped. He said that all he had was a 14ga and an 8ga. I was a little pissed that he did not have more sizes. The 14ga looked so little and the 8ga looked so big. Then the Pig in me took over and I said that I did not go through all this for that little itty bitty 14ga so I said to put the 8ga in. I got it put in and was slightly dazed but recovered enough to start the walk home. On the way home I felt like I won the battle and was proud of myself that I got it done. A couple of days later I had dinner with my friends and told them the story. Immediatley all of us headed to the bathroom so they could see that I actually got it. They took one look at the 8ga and said you Pig. I was so proud. I love the way it feels. I have to admit that I am a pig and I jacked off the same day I got it put in. A friend of mine that got one a few weeks later admitted that he jacked off the same day he got his put in as well. I am a bottom and I rarely top. When I do top bareback I can feel it move around as I fuck the bottom and it is a nice sensation. I was being fucked by a friend that had one and he had a condom on. I asked him if his PA was moved to the right side of his cock under the condom and he said yes. He asked me why I asked and I said that I could feelt it and that he had to move it to the other side of his cock because I was getting a little sore on the one side. I told him to just take the condom off and fuck me. I liked the way his PA felt when it moved around inside me as he fucked me. I can now laugh at the whole story but I am really happy that I got the PA. The 8ga looks nice and I have to admith that I am not all that big but it seems to match the equipment I have. All I can say is that if you are thinking about getting it done then you are already on the path to haveing it put in. It is just a matter of time. I think if you do have it done you will like it. I don't think it matters if you are a Top or Bottom the PA give pleasure in both situations.