To PA or not to PA?

Grunt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Good lors - if you like the idea of a PA, get one! I waited ten years to get my first body piercing -- it was a pathetically small 14 g PA that I've now stretched to 4g -- and I cant't get enough of it! Nipples, ears, fuck next I'm doing my balls! Just find a good piercer who has lots of experience and isn't afraid to pierce at 10g or larger -- you're waisting time with anything smaller! My piercer of choice is Aimee, the Bearded Lady here in Provincetown. She knows that guys want to PLAY with their piercings, so she does them right the first time (and she's stretched a lot of mine!)!

I have had my pa for 16 years now and I have been very happy with it. Mine healed really fast. Was having sex again on the third or fourth day. The first two years sized it up to a 0000 ga. The weight was incredable to feel. Used to get my little finger through the hole. I'll have to post a picture of that. Now I usually wear a 2 ga as I find that most comfortable. I will also go months without wearing a pa. The hole never goes away or gets smaller. When I go to a bathhouse or hook up where I only want to bottom, I wear my pa to keep the guys focused on my hole and not my dick. Overall, I'm happy I got and it will never go away.

pig hasn't cum since like Sunday, i gave a stranger from RT, directions to my house, sir found pig in a dark bedroom kneeling in blindfold & jockstrap with a belt on the floor next to it. Sir used the belt to restrain its arms, & fuck it bloody, with his 00PA. Sir cum 2X, so hot mixing my/pigs poz blood with Sirs poz cum. meat may be out of play commission for a while...LOL, having sum symptoms of torn rectum, butt don't think this tear requires treatment.

xox john