To PA or not to PA?

Grunt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a PA for almost two years. Started with an 8 gauge and stretched to 0 gauge within a year, now at 00 gauge.

I jack off several times a day, so I jacked off the day after I got it and had some bleeding -- which only seemed to make me hornier -- but no blood or problems after that first day. My only regret is that I waited so long to get it done.

I take my jewelry out only to clean in the shower, never for sex, and no one has ever complained about how it feels in his ass. I think it would get in the way of a blow job, but I'm one of those rare guys who really doesn't care to get sucked. (I'm much more into getting my nipples worked, which makes my dick rock hard. In fact, just got 'em pierced again and loving it!).

I love the weight of a PA and the way it feels on my dick. But I switched for my thicker jewelry from stainless steel to titanium, which costs more but is lighter in weight and feels better in my jeans.

• Administrators
I've had a PA for almost two years. Started with an 8 gauge and stretched to 0 gauge within a year, now at 00 gauge.

Question for you... I went to 0 gauge a few months ago. (Not going to go to 00 'cause it completely fills my urethra and I don't want to stretch my urethra.) Anyway, I'm having a bit of a problem with 0 'cause precum dries on it and then irritates the piercing. It's actually pretty painful and pretty frequent. Dried precum wasn't nearly as big a problem with smaller gauges... So I'm wondering whether you've experienced the same thing and what you do about it?

As a vers guy with a PA and both nips pierced, I have to say getting my PA done in the East Village was a walk in the park. Nipples are made up of nothing but nerve tissue and the piercing goes right through all of that. With the PA, the piercing actually just goes through the front piece of skin that covers the urethra...what hurt me more than anything was the receiving tube.

But all in all, I love my PA (mine is an 8 right now and want to keep on gauging down) and wouldn't trade it for the world. When I'm fucking a guy, his ass pulls on the ring and gives me another sensitivity. And he can feel it was well, increasing his sensitivity...

Guest MightyMouth

I guess I'm one of the few dissenting views. I can't say I've ever been fucked by anyone with a PA but I postively hate sucking a cock with a PA. I love the way they look but that's where my interest in PAs ends.

• Administrators
I guess I'm one of the few dissenting views. I can't say I've ever been fucked by anyone with a PA but I postively hate sucking a cock with a PA. I love the way they look but that's where my interest in PAs ends.

I agree with you. The metal hits your teeth and HURTS. It's the reason why I usually take mine out pretty quickly unless I know the bottom wants me to leave it in.