How old do you like your men?

PhoenixGeoff

What age (relative to your own) of guy do you prefer to fuck?  

283 members have voted

1. 1. What age (relative to your own) of guy do you prefer to fuck?

• I prefer guys around my own age
    • I'd rather fuck someone who is (or looks) older
    • I'd rather be with a guy who is (or looks) younger
    • I want a guy who's barely legal...late teens or early twenties at most
    • Age doesn't matter

When I top, I generally like guys younger than me (early 20s - 30s). When I bottom, I generally like guys older than me (late 40s - 60s). For me, age doesn't really matter as long as there is some sexual heat between me and the other guy - if he gets my cock hard and my hole twitching, I'm good to go!!!

For me age isn't an major issue. If I am attracted to teh guy then the age is relative. As a general rule though I tend to stay clear of guys who are seriously younger then me. Not because of their age but mainly because I barely have anything in common with someone my own age let alone someone who is 20+ yearas younger then me. Just turned 40 this past December so my pool of guys is limited, due to my own age and my size. Most guys in my area are young twinks and are only into young twinks. Bear guys are not very popular and we all know the gay world is a very superfical place to live and play.

• 1 year later...

Always have loved older cock. Married guys who aren't getting any at home are the best. Usually they have nice big loads built up they want to unload. Finally able to get away from their wives,they are horny as fuck. Slip off the condom and have him feel a real pussy and get him hooked on it and breed where his cum is appreciated and needed.

Older tops seem to go for me, cuz I look boyish and innocent, but I think it's totally hot to corrupt young guys, preferably those who have been doing it safe but who totally go nuts when they try fucking raw for the first time. Love seeing their reaction to the intense pleasure they never experienced before. Plus guys in their 20s just shoot huge loads. Young dudes are literally full of cum :)

Guest faggot hole

i love older guys because they are experienced, they know what they are doing, and they take their time to bring me off over and over again before they finally give me their massive loads. i love guys younger than me because they fuck like jackrabbits, because they recover quickly and are eager to go at my holes again (and again, and again). Anf yeah, Jaybttm -- old enough to be my father is good. Reminds me of my father, the first guy who fucked me.

i love older guys because they are experienced, they know what they are doing, and they take their time to bring me off over and over again before they finally give me their massive loads. i love guys younger than me because they fuck like jackrabbits, because they recover quickly and are eager to go at my holes again (and again, and again). Anf yeah, Jaybttm -- old enough to be my father is good. Reminds me of my father, the first guy who fucked me.

So I guess the bottom line is that you just love cock up that faggot hole--young or old, again and again....where do I get in line???

Guest faggot hole

Yeah DudeLiquor. i guess You have me pegged. As to where You get in line, when i go to Florida, it usually is to Key West or SoBeach, but i could be convinced to stop elsewhere in the Sunshine State -- especially ....

Yeah DudeLiquor. i guess You have me pegged. As to where You get in line, when i go to Florida, it usually is to Key West or SoBeach, but i could be convinced to stop elsewhere in the Sunshine State -- especially ....

peg you is exactly what I'd like to do...so if your driving down I95 through Jax, stop and park that hungry hole on this hard dick...miles closer and inches deeper

• 5 weeks later...

Hmm... I'm straddling two, "about my age" and "looks (is) older."

I have always felt most attracted to men in their 30s and 40s so for most of my life I've been partial to dating or having sex with men older than me. Now that I am in my early 30s those guys are my age. I'd say my sexual age range is wider than my dating age range... I'll take a load from any man I find handsome who can get it up whether he's 23 or 56. If you were to ask instead about guys I'd consider dating it's really just guys in their early/ mid 30s.