How old do you like your men?

PhoenixGeoff

What age (relative to your own) of guy do you prefer to fuck?  

283 members have voted

1. 1. What age (relative to your own) of guy do you prefer to fuck?

• I prefer guys around my own age
    • I'd rather fuck someone who is (or looks) older
    • I'd rather be with a guy who is (or looks) younger
    • I want a guy who's barely legal...late teens or early twenties at most
    • Age doesn't matter

Age isn't all that important (that the guy be legal IS!) - I do prefer butch, energetic and verbal bottoms with facial/body hair who enjoy 8.5" cock plowing their holes. Youngest I ever did was 24; oldest was 80.

Hell - I love fucking/breeding MEN and I like being a man. I am, after all, a MANfucker...

• Like 1

When I was young (in my 20's) I only found young men attractive and sexy. Older men, late 30's and older, were not attractive to me at all. I remember my frustration in cruising places where most of the men were older. That's why now I respect younger men and never bother them unless they take the initiative.

Now that I'm older I still feel the same way and the only men I find really atrractive are young men university age until late 30's, depending on the man. I enjoy very much a ride on a city bus that goes to a university: lots of eye candy. Some exceptions are men like Tim McGraw or Kenny Chesney, both country singers who are 42.

However, when I'm in the mood for sex, age is no longer an issue. But of course, I still prefer younger men.

• 6 years later...

I would get with anyone in 20s and beyond, as long as there is attraction and experience.  I find men late 30s into mid 50s are my sweet spot. 🙂  Hot, hairy daddies in good shape that definitely know how to get rough and fuck hard.

Like many here, I’m not too picky about age. But I don’t usually go for guys less than 30 since I find younger guys aren’t as into the fucking as they are into the cumming. As a bottom, I enjoy getting fucked. Eventually I want your load, but I’m up for a good long fuck before that and most of the younger guys I’ve been with just want to focus on dumping a load. As to the upper end, if he can get it up and get it in, I’m ok with any age. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've know I was gay from the 4th grade. Even at that age and since then I have never been attracted to anyone my age or younger. It's always been a hot hairy Daddy that I wanted in my hole. My Father had an extremely handsome friend with hair all over his body that I still fantasize about.  

Guest Sydneybbfucker

Age is not a good reason to be attracted to anyone - it's just a number and there are far more appealing things about guys.  Number of days they've been on the planet doesn't make anyone more or less attractive as such.  Different age groups bring different elements and I can usually find something arousing about the person, not their age.

As long as he has a nice body and ass, I don't care about his age if I'm just gonna fuck him. But I definitely prefer twisted pigs over 40 for hot connected sex. Over 50 is even better.

See, it's kinda hard for me to think on this, but, here's my thing:

Hook-up: 25-50ish. Can go higher, but usually that's when I get into "I'm an older man, so that makes me better than you" mentality, and usually try to flaunt their money. But, 25 because I like someone being older than me (I'm 23 at this moment) and usually around that age their masculine features are starting to be noticable. However, prefer guy's in their 40's due to me making them laugh more with references and such.

Dating: 40's (ideal), mid/late 20's (Health reasons?). I prefer older men, due to me getting along with them a lot more. I get their humor, get their viewpoints and I really like someone already adjusted to society. Being around guys my age tends to make me feel intimidated.  I can't make much humor with younger gay guys due to them not wanting to have much of a conversation, or being oblivious to anything other than a "knock-knock" joke. I can't really agree with viewpoints all that well due to it sometimes being too "liberal" or too "I'm going to be 'racist' and 'misogynistic' because I gotta combat the SJW's." Add in with the insecurities of being "gay," NOPE!

With older guys, I tend to really be something different. I can bring my raunchy comedy without being worried of seeming "wrong." I can make references to music I like (60's, 70's, 80's and 90's). Hell, I'd have more fun due to older men wanting more conversations. Due to older guys wanting to know more about someone before they make a leap into someone’s fuckery, they tend to ask questions and I love answering the. So, longer conversations gives me a chance to shine and entertain them. Also, and this is just me being a dick - but older men are mostly emotionally retarded. Older men tend to focus on being more logical, where I come in with emotional intelligence, and they're completely surprised by that. A younger guy who is funny, wanting to make them feel emotions and can give them good dick - older guys are way more appreciative than any younger dude can be (my experience).

However, older men do have their drawbacks. They sure is hell can be annoying by being so emotionally retarded, can really be stuck in their ways that cannot be changed, and can easily be sexist, racist, transphobic, homophobic and heteronormative. Now that shit pisses me off, but, that comes with the territory.

Sexual Appeal: 20's and 40's. For me, if I see facial fair, being muscular/chubby, I like that shit. I just prefer older due to them seeming more masculine, thus them being musky is a bit more appropriate due to it following through the aesthetic. The younger and less masculine you look, the more I expect you to be more feminine, especially smells. But, that's me being ignorant in my world perversion.

Overall, I'm open to most ages - but if a bottom daddy wants to ever settle down with a comical dude who love feeding him some dick, I'm never gonna turn that down.

Edited by Sunovabesh
Color issues
  • Like 1

Voted "age doesn't matter." 

But it's not that simple. There are common attributes that are easily associated with age, but then along comes the uncommon guys to knock the hell out of stereotypical notions. i paid a high price for my freedom, peace and the understanding that comes with it, so my attractions are usually strongest with guys who have depth beyond their ability to physically penetrate. 

i work in healthcare in a critical care setting. Lots of  the guys i work with (most) are younger than me. It's a teaching hospital, so lots of resident doctors. Some of the guys that just blow me away are CNA's who (literally) deal with shit all day and maintain an amazing heart. They bring me to tears frequently, that they have the depth and maturity of kindness and grace in an often unrelentingly hard environment.  i love them and keep it carefully non sexual so as not to be a creep. i have great connections with younger people because i really get that age doesn't equal maturity or imaturity.  That's really presumptuous.  

The truth is, i love guys pretty universally and can usually find something to connect to (in addition to the physical).

i never make the first move with a younger guy.  i'm intimidated by natural beauty, makes me feel old and gross by comparison.  On hook up sites, i don't frequently run into guys that have the obvious emotional and intellectual qualities like i do at work? They're probably there, just harder to identify.

Older guys? Less beauty to intimidate, but it can still be a factor lol, sigh.  i have less patient with older guys who do not know who they are and/or cannot articulate. Guys who are like pulling teeth to get to know....am i going way beyond the scope of this question lol? 

i'm an emotional/intellectual fucker and i connect best with guys who use their minds and feelings as part of sex. Age has benefits and barriers on both ends it seems, enough to where i know it would be ignorant to use it as a dileniating factor.