Is the road to barebacking a one way street?

Slut4anyload

Is The Road To Barebacking One Way?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Is The Road To Barebacking One Way?

• Yes - in pretty much all cases it's one way
    • Sometimes - depends on the person
    • Not Really - people can stop if they want to

For me, I started fucking/getting fucked rather early. Ive only used condoms a few times, and same with having them used on me. In fact the last time I used/had one used I was only 17. Im 39 now. The first time someone used one with me, it was used for only about 5 minutes, and it felt so unnatural that I pulled away from my friend, took the rubber off him and told him if he wanted to continue we had to fuck like real men or not at all. He finished inside me without it on, and turned around and took my load as well. We were both 15 at the time, and continued to fuck raw for the next few years until we were done with high school and off to college. From there, I can honestly say I can count on one hand how many times condoms have been used on me, and the same with how many times Ive used them myself. I guess you could say then, that it totally depends on the person. However, in my opinion, once youve had it raw, I dont really think there is any turning back. Youll want it more and more until you do away with condoms entirely.

The risk of superinfection is a myth. They've searched high and low and only found something like a dozen cases of it and all of those they believe can be explained by infection by the 2nd strain around the same time as infection by the first strain. There is no evidence that someone with an established case of HIV getting another strain on top of the first one.

To me this is an example of the lies and fears of the anti-bareback crowd. Please, do your own research and question what anti-barebackers tell you - a lot of it is just flat out wrong.

If your boyfriend were worried about Hep C, or other STDs I'd understand, but superinfection is not something he needs to worry about.

Well, I picked up a resistant strain (resistant to non-nukes)

I was originally infected in 1983, before there was any anti-virals

Then when I started medication in 2005 I was tested for resistance, and

found that I was resistant to non-nukes.

Now mind you, my ass has been bred by guys who were failing all of their

classes of anti virals. In fact, I chased them.

So the fact that it only happened with one class of anti-viral, shows it's kinda

hard, to be cross infected.

Knowing that I can get cross infected is hot, because it's like being able to

bug chase all over again.

I was so terrified of catching HIV or an STD after engaging in bareback sex my first few times, that I practiced abstinence for about 8 years.

I had no sex what so ever. I was absolutely miserable.

And now what?

Guest ff-whole

Yes I am sure that it is one way it is for me, I will still have safe sex with some men but more and more it will be raw.

I am chasing a very nice woman right now and if we hit it off, and have great sex together - which I had not with my ex - might stay away from male sex [doubt it though ;-) ]

We'll see what the future brings. Truth is, I love anal play, and love the wet cum. If we don't get along I will be right back... to hot and steamy male sex.