Pozzed In A Parking Lot

So I was 20 and vacationing in Provincetown for my first time.  I certainly was no angel and had had plenty of sex before.  In fact, I was a bottom extraordinaire.  I could take big dick, I had been fisted, I was kinky – I loved dom/sub play and piss play and spanking, etc.  I thought I could play with the big boys.  I was pretty big myself.  I mean, I was 6’, lean and muscular, thick 8” cock that I never used, and nice round bubble butt from playing soccer throughout middle school and high school.  People said that I looked like Ashton Kutcher right down to my mop of hair.  I was hoping for some hot guys to really work me over in Ptown.

I had never expected him.

It was late one night…I had already been out to whatever dance party had happened that night.  After the bars closed at 1:00 A.M. (Massachusetts state law), and I had hung around outside of Spiritus Pizza.  I didn’t eat any, of course.  I mean, I had gone out already prepped to bottom hoping to be taken home and get my brains fucked out.  I still held onto that hope and didn’t want greasy pizza fucking with my stomach.  But no one that I was meeting or talking with was doing it for me. 

I contemplated hitting the Dick Dock –a place in Ptown where you go to have anonymous sex – but I didn’t have the courage.  As much as that kind of dirty sex seemed hot, I didn’t want to catch anything.  So I hung out with my friends for a little bit longer and then headed back to where I was staying.   By now it was about 3:00 A.M.

As I walked, I opened Scruff on my phone to take one last look around and that’s when I saw his pic.  A tight torso in a leather harness giving the thumbs up with a goofy smirk on his face.  A face that was rugged and cute all at the same time.  His body was jock built – large pecs cut into his chest and eight lean ripped abs covered with a dusting of brown hair; thick biceps and cut triceps totally defined even just giving a thumbs up.  My cock stirred in my shorts as I read his profile:

P4N

Age 38

Height 6’2”

Weight  195

I’m the top, you’re the bottom, that’s the end of the discussion.  If you say yes on here and show up, you take it the way I give it to you.  It’s big and there will be no whining.  If you tell me you say you’re into something, be into it cuz we will be doing it whether you chicken out or not.  Be hot, be ready, and be real.  Now don’t be a pussy and hit me up.

I couldn’t type fast enough…

Me:  Hey sir, hot profile and pic.  What’s going on?

No response.  I unlocked my pix, still no response.  It had been almost 10 minutes, and I was almost home.  Ugh, I wanted dick.  I had almost given up, when there it was…1 message from P4N.

P4N:  tight hole?

Me:  Very tight.

P4N:  can it take 9?

Me:  Yessir, no problem.

P4N:  you have ff, piss, and being submissive in your profile

Me:  Yessir.

P4N:  you neg?

Me:  Yessir, tested right before I came here.

P4N:  host?

Fuck, fuck, fuck!!  I couldn’t host.  And clearly, neither could he.  I was going to lose this hot fuck to not having a place to go.  Shit!

Me:  I can’t, sir.

Nothing.  No response.  I was home, but I wanted to stall.  I sat down on the front steps of my rental house and waited.  Finally –

P4N:  i’ll fuck you in the parking lot of my b&b

Me:  What?

P4N:  take it or leave it.  sending you the location.  let me know your eta.

And with that, he sent me his location.  I had never done anything like this before…but isn’t that what I wanted?  A guy to really challenge me and work me over.  I had to do it.

Me:  10 minutes.

P4N:  see you then.

I started walking, butterflies in my stomach stirring as I approached his inn.  I found the place and walked around the building to get to the parking lot.  It was a small gravel parking lot and I couldn’t see anyone else there.  There was only one street light about 50 feet away from the cars.  That’s when he stepped out from behind a pick-up truck wearing nothing but a harness – a different one from his pic.  He was stroking his cock already and it was huge.  I realized I had never asked for a pic of it, but he hadn’t lied.  It was a solid nine and really thick and veiny.

He gestured me over to him with his head.  I quickly walked over to him and said, “Hi.  Glad this worked out.”

He took me by the shoulders and pushed me to my knees saying, “Shut up.  You’re here to take dick, not make friends.”

My knees hit the gravel but I didn’t have time to think about the scrapes because he moved one of his hands to my head and lined his cock up with my mouth with his other hand.  Before I knew it his fat cock was jammed into my face, skull fucking me.  It all happened so quickly but he wrapped my hair into his fingers and roughly pulled and yanked my mouth on and off his cock.  His cock tasted funny.  I couldn’t place it and I didn’t mind, but it didn’t taste like what I was used to.  My throat struggled to keep up with his assault.  I gagged and sputtered, saliva flying everywhere and soaking my shirt.  His big balls swung and hit my chin over and over.

I looked up and saw him tweaking his own nipple with his head thrown back, eyes closed.  He had no concern or regard for me.  He was probably thinking about somebody else.  He was really just using me.  I loved it and was rock hard.

“That’s right, bitch.  Open that mouth cunt, you stupid whore.”  He slammed harder into my face and felt my uvula bruise.  It wouldn’t be until the next day when I looked in the mirror and saw it hanging there all black and blue that I would realize that that’s what happened. 

Finally, he threw me off his cock.  I landed on my ass, my hands scraping the gravel.  I didn’t realize how much he was pulling my hair until this release and my head hurt.  He aggressively approached me and pulled my shirt over my head, discarding it next to the tire of the car we were in front of.

“Get up, cunt,” he ordered and I scrambled to my feet.  He easily lifted me up and plopped me on the trunk of the car, my loosely tied tennis shoes falling off my feet to the ground.

“Is this your car?” I asked, unaware of how ridiculous that question was.  The problem was that I was still under the impression that I was a person to him.  I wasn’t.  I was a bottom.

“Fuck no,” was his only response, and with that he yanked my underwear and shorts down to my knees.  So there I was on some car in a parking lot on my back with my legs up, my shorts and underwear at my knees. 

He spit a few times on my hole and rubbed his saliva soaked cock against it.  I had never been fucked without lube before.  He started pushing in and I tried to relax.  I started to moan and wail as he ripped into my pucker.  Most guys loved my ass and reveled in licking and playing with my young pink hole to open me up, but he was only interested in getting his dick into it.

His hand clamped over my mouth and he continued to impale me with all 9 inches.  “That’s right, slut.  That’s what it’s for.  It’s for cock.  It’s for cum.”  My eyes widened and I looked up at him … or rather, the part of him I could see around my shorts and underwear.  I had never let a guy cum in me before.  He saw my look.

He chuckled, “First time getting bred, huh?”  I nodded furiously under the hand over my mouth.  “Tough shit, not your choice.  You read my profile.”  And with that he stabbed my wrecked guts with a two extremely deep thrusts.

I was in shock and extreme pain, but this guy was fucking me in a way I can’t describe.  I could feel my ass being pulled out of my body every time he withdrew and I could feel my insides being tossed aside when he rammed it home.  He hit spots that I didn’t know I had.  I was didn’t know how much I could take but I never wanted it to stop.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out of me.  I squeaked with agony, but didn’t have time to think about my throbbing asshole because he threw me to my knees again and shoved his slimy cock into my mouth.  I sucked and slobbered, tasting his precum and my innards all over this beautiful cock.    

“Fuck yeah, eat your ass off my dick, bitch.  All those ass juices.  Taste both of those asses on my dick.  Fuck yeah.”

Both of those asses?  I didn’t have much time to think.  He pulled my up by my arms and bent me over the trunk of the car.  In one thrust, he buried his nine  inches in my bubble butt and clamped a hand over my mouth, muffling my scream.  He went back to fucking me and once my screaming had subsided, he moved the hand to my hair and used my shaggy mop as reins, fucking me like a whore.

“Goddamn, yeah.  You are tight but it’s a big ass once you get inside.  You know that?  You have a whore’s ass once you get past that pucker.  Not like the slut I fucked before you got here, he was tight through and through.”

“W-w-what?” I stuttered in between thrusts, my voice shaking.

“That’s why I can’t host, he’s still in my bed sleeping.  Didn’t want to wake him up.  Could you taste is ass on my dick?  Feel his ass juices inside your ass?  His ass was all over my dick this whole time, cunt.”

I couldn’t believe I had allowed this.  I was just another hole…and I had no idea who this other guy was…and I had juice from deep inside of him in my mouth and in my ass. 

“You didn’t tell me that,” I said.

He slapped my ass hard.  I yelped, knowing he left a red mark.  “You didn’t ask, slut.  In fact, you didn’t ask much.  I asked all the questions and now you’re getting what you wanted.  I’m gonna’ knock you up and tag you, you stupid cunt.”

I moaned and whimpered as he sawed into my ass cunt harder and harder.  “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck…” I started to chant as I felt him balloon inside of me.

“Do you know what that means, faggot?” he asked me.

“Yes,” I whined.  “It means you’re going to cum in me, sir.”

“More than that, little boy,” he growled.  “I’m going to poz you, you fucking cum catch.”

I started to panic and claw the car, but he held me firmly in place, fucking into me like a dog.  “But – but – but – you said you were neg!”

“No, I didn’t,” he started slapping my ass repeatedly.  “I asked YOU if YOU were neg.  I never said I was.”

He was right.  I remembered the conversation now…I had assumed he was asking to make sure I wouldn’t give him anything, but he was asking to make sure that he WOULD give me something.  I kept clawing the car but there was nothing I could do.

His voice went to almost a whisper, “You’re not tight any more, cum dump.  You’re so fucking loose now, so fucking loose.  Like a loose cunt.  And I’m going to impregnate you with my fucking strain.  And you’re going to love it.  Say it, say it.”

“I’m going to love it,” I cried.

“I don’t believe you,” he slapped my ass some more – I was definitely going to be bruised.  “Tell me you want that toxic seed.”

“Please don’t.  Please.”

“Doesn’t it feel good?” he asked.  Slap! Slap! Slap!

“Yes, I love it!  It feels amazing!  But I don’t want to get sick, please…”

“Beg me to keep fucking you!” he barked.  I just grunted and took his violent pounding.  He pulled my hard and spit on my back, “Start begging or I stop fucking you and go back inside.”

I couldn’t let that happen.  He was giving me the fucking of my life and my ass was loving it.  “Please,” I offered.

“Please what, bitch?” he barked.

“Please, please keep fucking me.”

“Fuck you, I’m gonna’ stop.  Grab your shit and go.”  He started to slide out of my hole.

“No, please.  Please sir…I’m begging you.  I love your cock in me.  Please keep fucking me.  I’m a worthless piece of shit faggot that wants your cock in me, please!”

He slid back in, knocking through my second sphincter, “That’s better, slut.”

I was still scared to death of his cum so I added, “Just please, I don’t want you to cum in me.”

Slap! Slap! Slap!  I yelled out as he wrecked my hole and smacked my ass.  “Who fucking cares what you want, cock sleeve.  Get ready for my poz nut, bitch!”  And with that he punched me on the ass, making me clench and pulled me back by the hair close so that my ear was by his mouth.

He let out a series of guttural grunts and I felt his cock pulse against my sensitive ass walls.  I counted six, seven, eight, nine shots as his cum hit the deepest parts of my hole.  And this was his second cum shot in just a few hours???  Jesus!  As he continued to fuck his load into me, I felt my own dick jerk and shoot all over the trunk of the car.  Another first.  I had never cum hands free before.

“Yeah,” he whispered.  “Feel that poisonous cum drench your pussy.  It’s giving you my babies, cunt.  You got my sick in you now.  You’re mine, all mine.”

As our breathing started to even out, he said, “Now hold still…”  I felt warmth rush into me.

“W-what—“

“You said you were into piss.  And I need to piss.”

He was peeing in my ass, bloating my insides.  I moaned and cooed feeling his steaming urine fill me up.

“Okay,” he said.  “I’m going to pull out.  Clench your ass so you don’t lose a drop.”

I did as I was told and squeezed my hole as he pulled out, keeping his piss in me.  Once he was fully out, he gently pulled up my underwear and shorts so that they were back on me.  Then he turned me around and for the first time, kissed me, pinning me against the car.  I loved having his mouth on mine but something seemed off.  Then I realized what it was.  He had me pinned and as he kissed me, he used his hand to press against my abdomen.

My eyes shot open, bulging as he continued to cram his tongue into my mouth.  I tried to fight him off, but he was too powerful.  All the strength from his huge bicep and tricep was focused on my bloated insides.  I moaned and whined trying to make him stop but his eyes just locked on mine viciously.  He smiled as he continued to kiss me and push on my stomach. 

I was clenching my ass and trying to keep from letting all of the body fluids in my cunt from pouring out, but he wasn’t having it.  He just kept pressing and then suddenly he drew his hand back and stabbed it forward catching me off guard.  All of his piss and his cum shot out of my wrecked ass, drenching my underwear and my shorts.

He stopped kissing me and stepped back to watch my shorts turn darker from the explosion and see his piss and cum drip down my bare legs.  I let out a mortified moan and looked at him with teary eyes.  I looked up at him and he was just smiling smugly, laughing at me. 

“So pathetic…” he laughed under his breath.

I thought he was done humiliating me, but he wasn’t.  He took aim at my shirt on the ground and started to piss all over it.

“That’s my shirt, man!” I squeaked out.

“I know what the fuck it is,” he grabbed me by the arm to prevent me from getting it out of his line of fire.  “You said you liked piss, I’m giving you piss.”  And with that he stopped his stream and then fired his urine into both of my shoes that had landed on the ground when he first lifted me onto the trunk of the car.

Finally, he stopped peeing and he said, “Get into your shoes.”  I just stood there so he repeated with more force, “Get into your fucking shoes, bitch.”

I stepped into my piss-soaked shoes.  They were drenched, squishing with his piss every time I changed my weight from one foot to the other. 

“Now get your shirt, cum dump,” he ordered.

I picked up my shirt, completely wet and dripping with his stinking urine.  “Wait, before you put it on…wring it out over your head.”

“No sir, please…”

He scoffed, “You bitches are all the same.  You say you’re submissive and that you’re into shit, but you just chicken out in the end.  So fucked up.”   And he started to walk away.

I felt like a failure.  “Wait sir,” I said.  He turned back and I lifted my shirt above my head and twisted it until cascades of his rank urine fell over me drenching my hair, stinging my eyes, and running in rivulets down my torso.  I wanted to cry.  This was the most used I had ever felt. 

“Stick your tongue out, cunt,” he said, dissatisfied.

As I continued to ring the shirt out over my head, I stuck my tongue out and tried to catch some of his piss in my mouth.  I turned my head up and let it fall directly into my swollen lips and drank him.  When the waterfall of urine finally stopped, I looked back at him for approval.

He nodded and said, “Put your shirt on, fuck hole.”

I did as he said and slid the shirt on which much difficulty.  There I stood, covered head to toe in piss and cum, my ass walls covered in poz seed, and without having cum myself.

“Now you can go home,” he told me.

“Can I clean up first…just a little?”  I had always assumed he would let me use his bathroom after all of this.

“Fuck no.  I don’t want to wake my buddy.”

“But what if I run into people.  Or my housemates when I get home or—“

“I could give a shit, you stupid cunt.  So what if they know what you are.  You shouldn’t do it unless you’re willing to own it.  Now go walk through the streets covered in my cum and piss and take whatever humiliation comes with it.  Pretty good cunt by the way.”  And with that, he turned and walked back to the house.

I never saw him again.  On my walk home – which thankfully, it was almost 5:00 A.M. so I only had to deal with two or three guys passing me and laughing when they thought I was out of ear shot.  I tried to find him on Scruff to say that I had a good time and would love to do it again, but I couldn’t find him in my messages or in my views…which only meant one thing.  He walked back to his house and immediately blocked me.

I had been treated like a whore before but this was extreme.  I immediately opened Grindr to see if he was there, and sure enough he was.  I messaged him:

Hey sir, I had a great time.  Would love to do it again.

Within a minute, his profile disappeared from my screen.  He had blocked me there too.  He was done with me.  As I would find out a month later, he had pozzed me, and he was done with me.  And I haven’t stopped thinking about him since.

The end.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...