Expanding Horizons

deldeldel

Looking to be less "vanilla". Although I enjoy just sucking and being fucked regular, I have a lot of thoughts about the kinkier side of sex; ff, bondage, s&m, and wonder if it's worth pursuing. Will it get me more loads? Will it put me off vanilla and actually decrease my chances of getting bred by scaring off potential partners.

Any thoughts on how to expand my Horizons and get more experience (even though I'm 49..not a spring chick anymore, would there even be any interest)

Adding kink to your repertoire can't hurt.    You can always revert to vanilla fucking and sucking.    If 80% like vanilla, but the other 20% want something wilder-- ff, bondage, ws, -- Why not try to increase your chances of getting bred?

You know what they say Variety is the spice of life.  So it can only make your sex life better I would think.  Leather guys are so fucking hot too.  So if you get into leather and attend IML there's tons of barebacking that goes on during IML.

• 5 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2014 at 11:00 AM, deldeldel said:

Looking to be less "vanilla". Although I enjoy just sucking and being fucked regular, I have a lot of thoughts about the kinkier side of sex; ff, bondage, s&m, and wonder if it's worth pursuing. Will it get me more loads? Will it put me off vanilla and actually decrease my chances of getting bred by scaring off potential partners.

Any thoughts on how to expand my Horizons and get more experience (even though I'm 49..not a spring chick anymore, would there even be any interest)

wow, I am in the same boat. I will be 52 Y/O early next year,  yet still sexually open-minded. I get into routines that tend to work for me, yet I am always interested in "taking a walk on the wild side". Lately, I have gotten interested in Chastity, and the devises that are involved. I would love to meet a DOM, or a master that would like to be my key holder

I  am 32 and have only recently started using dating apps ( was in LTR for years that went nowhere) but I find I am becoming more open with guys about my kinks. I mean once you are straight up and show you are not a freak (i.e. you can still chat and be a likeable person) then go for it. IF they say no then at least you can move on.

I do believe that once you are friendly ( on apps or otherwise) people are normally open minded, if not then why waste your time. I used to be shy to tell guys i like face-fucking, feet, domination etc... but now I'm just going for it.