Fucked By The Landscaper

Bottom Jim

I have a local andscaper cut my lawn. Last week a new guy showed up. It was hot and he was wearing a wife beater tee shirt and shorts. He was a young latin guy maybe 25.

After he was done I went out and offered him some water. He came in and was all sweaty. I was wearing shorts and made sure he could see my ass. He took the hint and came over and asked if I liked dick.

He dropped his shorts to show a huge uncut dick. I sucked him and then he said he loved to fuck.

He pulled my shorts down. He spit and my hole and then shoved his big dick in. He fucked me till I heard him say " here it comes" He came a huge load in my ass. He kept pumping until all was in my ass. He went soft and pulled out. He wiped his dick and pulled on his shorts. He left and said next time he might be with another guy. Hope so

• Upvote 3

Damn! And all I ever get  doing pest control or yard service are overweight  and clueless guys who are sweating before they even step out of their truck ( and I am the 1st stop)  Even had all the dildo's out  a few months ago (Dick Rambone one was front and center) when the pest  guy came by-  a short, middle aged  paunchy  Carribean Island  guy with  shit breath-  he spotted the dildo and  said the Haitian women love  big black cock. I might have  taken it a step further- but that breath stunk so fuckin bad  I  couldn't see me last  underneath him   panting that toxic fume over me