Don't Know If I Was Fucked Or Not

highlife

Hi yesterday I was drinking and got a little drunk. I met with a guy and I remember giving and receiving oral. I also remember her slightly fingering me and stretching my ass cheeks. After going home and a few hours later I noticed blood. I suspect this was from the bum cheeks stretching and slight fingering (I had a look with a mirror, I saw a tear between the ass cheeks in the area between my asshole and back. I also saw what looks like one scratch mark on my asshole which I suspect was from the slight fingering). He is 8.5 inches and thick and I am really tight. I have not been penetrated in the last three months and when I did get penetrated last I had to take it with lots of lube and go very slowly. My question is would I know or feel some pain or feel anything if I was penetrated?

Hey Tiger and barehole, he is definitely large and thick. I'd say the 8.5 inch is true. I remember from the oral. I took amyl that night. I didn't feel anything or pain when I woke up at home except for the extremely slight pain from the cut i described earlier. Would you guys say I didn't get fucked?

Long time ago I had sex with a man who had a micro penis. Literally, it was around 2" long. He was extremely hot, great fit body, and, a top, so I guess he must be a very traumatized man.

Thing is, we were not drunk/drugged, nothing. We met in a cruising spot then headed in our cars to an abandoned factory area. I thought he was rubbing it against my ass, then he asked: you want it inside or outside... I was like "what"!? well, let me follow his game... I want it inside. Afterwards, there was a little bit of cum in my ass. 

I felt literally nothing. If it was not because of the cum I'd say I wasn't fucked by him.

A finger shouldn't have caused you to bleed unless he has really long fingernails and was using them to roughen up your insides but then he probably would have dumped a big load or two in your ass because if someones going to roughen up your ass inside that usually means they are doing to try and poz you.

A finger shouldn't have caused you to bleed unless he has really long fingernails and was using them to roughen up your insides but then he probably would have dumped a big load or two in your ass because if someones going to roughen up your ass inside that usually means they are doing to try and poz you.

I should have explained it better. He was trying to open up my asshole by stretching and fingering me and at one point I remember he stretched it too much. I think this is when I got that cut. The cut is not in the inside of my ass it's more on the opening. I didn't feel any pain internally or any pain except for the cut after going home or the next day. He is really big and thick, atleast for my standard so I'm assuming I wasn't penetrated.

Of course you'd feel if you been fucked or not.

Tops, you know what i mean...always hear compliments about how sore the ass is the next day.

Did you get drunk AND not remember it, or did he put a mickey in your drink?

thats the question

Of course you'd feel if you been fucked or not.

Tops, you know what i mean...always hear compliments about how sore the ass is the next day.

Did you get drunk AND not remember it, or did he put a mickey in your drink?

thats the question

I got drunk and half remember the night. That's why I'm trying to recall or find out any signs if I got fucked or not.