Slammers Fort Lauderdale

Pig Bottom

Does anyone here hang out there?  If so maybe we can meetup, I want a buddy to hang  out with at the bar, I have  a bottle of vodka there and you can drink with me. 

or if anyone else has questions about it you can ask here,.

or if anyone has info on the LA one please share how it is there. 

I went a few years ago to Slammers Ftl, and really enjoyed it. Went on a Saturday night, and it was packed. There were all kind of men, from the young shy nerd yo the old unhibited barebacker pro. Its a really big place, It took me like 3 hours to get used to the place without getting lost. Very few posing going on, most guys are really into having sex.

BUT, a few months ago, I read someone saying that it dramatically changed in order to not be closed down by health inspectors. That nowadays its mostly a big dance floor, that guys stand around and there's little action going on.

What do you know about it, have you gone recently? is it any different than it used to be, is it not worth a visit or is it still a nice place to play?

That's one of the best places I've been to, it'd be so sad to see it closing down.

Edited by verstoplatin

It's still basically  the same.  They did move the BJ glory hole ramps to near the back.  At first I didn't like it, but now I've gotten used to it.  There is not as much fucking going on as there used to be, but it depends on the night.  There is that dancefloor room where the DJ plays now and they did create a small BJ ramp area next to it , but I never use it and it's not as popular as the back one. 

There still are little booths  you can go into, the dark room with the bench, and the room in the back with a big round black bed like platform.  

It's still a mix of people, a few posers and a few guys only looking for 10s or husbands, but otherwise it's still a lot of fun.  Much better than any bathhouse I've ever been to. and it's not closing down, as far as I know.  I was there last Saturday night and got a load in my ass. 

Edited by Pig Bottom