Night Of Sauna Conquest

Night of Sauna Conquest: Part 1

Like all I was on a well earned two week holiday back home. Planned well in advance, making bookings for the hotel to stay at and the flight arrangements handled. I was so looking forward to the get away to go catch up with old mates and to also indulge my self some at the sauna I used to haunt when I still lived there.

I’d pretty much covered of most things I had to do in the first few days back. Seeing the family, and a few of my friends that had been available.

By the fourth day I felt toey so I checked the usual spots hitting up the apps and cruising the web listings to see what mischief I could get into. Instead of getting lucky happened to find a guy I’d lost contact with many years ago. I remembered he’s old nickname been Boof! though I couldn’t recall his real name. After a couple of messages and pleasantries we agreed to catch up for a coffee in an area of town called Southbank River Parklands.

As I made my way there from my hotel in the city I realised it take me around fifteen minutes by crossing the bridge. Walking there I couldn’t believe the changes this part of town had gone through. Id sparred plenty of time so I could find the coffee shop and just as I did I heard Boofs voice. “Over here spunk butt” and looking into the coffee shop I saw him at the window. So I quickly made my way round to him to avoid my discomfort in hearing my old sauna name.

As I gave him a hug and caught up. He said “Now what do you want ill go get it as I’m the owner of this place” bit stunned I asked dumbly “you playing me” to which he smiled and replied “Needed a change in my life, was tired and burnt out and thought I’d risk doing something I always wanted”.  So I quickly said “Happy to have anything on offer” and he said great “I’ll get the mocha lattees going”. And as he stepped behind the counter to make the coffee I had a look round at his coffee shop.

Boof was soon back with coffee and had even brought out a biscuit for each of us. I  smiled and he said “come on we will sit out the side in the garden” so as we jostled through and found our selves in the garden which I could tell was only used for patrons having meals we had the garden to ourselves and we started chatting about what I was up to on my trip. Gave Boof the usual response, family, friends and fun and Boof enquired “And what fun is that”, to which I said “Misbehaviour”.

Heartly Boof let out a laugh and went “Are you all set. Need anything” and that’s when I remembered Boof knew me very well that I would be looking for a few enhancers. I replied “Hadn’t really planned to take any on this trip” then it hit me maybe it was what I was after for when I got naughty later on. In mid thought Boof caught my attention by saying “you very shore about that spunk butt”. And in a flash I said “fuck yeah and what’s available”. Not long after he’d told me what I could get it was been arranged and they’d meet me here in the garden for coffee with Boof.

So my enhancer deliveries arrived by the couriers at the coffee shop as Boof and I continued our catch up. It was now about mid afternoon and I was really now set. I thanked Boof for a great day and the help. He replied “Spunk butt show them how good that hole is and have fun”. I left a little more excited as this changed the whole outlook of my trip. I’d be very toey very horny and wanting cock.

It wasn’t to long and I was back at the hotel. Thinking of what I had to take and the mischief id get up to. I quickly was on the phone to the remaining friends I wanted to catch up with about plans and what we’d do and when. As in my mind the hunt for cock was starting that very night with a trip to my old sauna haunting grounds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Night of Sauna Conquest: Part 2

I was on my bed in the hotel cruising for bareback sex on the usual sites posting my ads up to where I’d be going and seeing who’s attention I was catching.  I had my shower and got prepped for my outing to take as many loads as possible. Getting myself a drink from the mini bar in the room I took one of the first enhancers I’d be taking through the night.

As I checked back in on my ads I found I had six messages over the couple of places id posted it to. I quickly replied to all the messages and sent them off saying id be heading to the sauna very shortly and would be there for a while to feel free to arrive when ever they would be able to make it. Normally I’d check out the profiles before replying but I wasn’t wasting time. 

I soon made my way from the hotel to the saunas some forty minutes later. My mind was a buzz of the old days at the sauna. As I got close there had been changes in the area so I still hoped the sauna was there. I found my way into the entrance of the sauna as you had to negate a walkway to the carpark to enter the sauna from the back.

As I rounded and headed to the door could hear faint sounds of chatter which gave me a sign there where patrons there.  I went up the flight of stairs to the entry point paid my entry got my towel and locker key and was buzzed in to the change rooms. I got out of my gear wrapped the towel around my waist and got myself settled with setting my locker so when I came back for the other enhancers they where easy to access.

I then stilled myself grabbing the bottle of poppers I’d brought along to help things. I transversed from the locker room into the lounge and little bar area. And ordered myself a drink. As I sat on the stool chatting to the staff member having the alcoholic drink I was very much starting to buzz and knew I needed to get down stairs and start having fun.

It wasn’t long until I got myself aquainted with the new layout of the place. Where everything was which rooms had more lighting or not. Where best to position myself for my night of debauchery.

I was feeling good and thought id quickly to back and check if id been messaged back. Sure enough had six texts saying when they would be in so replied back and thought great going to get fucked and loaded tonight. I went back down stairs and found the glory holes it was a dark corner except for a bit of red light. This just felt like the perfect spot start with getting some cum. As I squatted and waited to see from which of the two rooms I was going to get cock from. Id put the poppers down and was looking for it when I stumbled on a toothbrush on the ground. I soon found my bottle and was taking a snort when I saw movement. Putting the lid on the bottle I steady myself for what was to come.

My first cock of the night was average size and cut. As his cock rose to fullness in my moist mouth, I could here his moans and feel his balls tighten. I sucked on it to wet my lips with cum. As I went back and forth and him thrusting through the glory hole I knew it wasn’t long. He let out a defying moan and as his cock exploded the cry of “ugh ugh” as the last of his spoiling load came to and end.

My mouth was wet and it was a good load so decide to rub some of it up against my aching hole to get it lubed and ready now that it wanted cock in it to. The rest of the spilled cum went down my throat.

I had only just cleaned my hand of cum, I’d been using to lube my hole when I caught the next guy entering the room beside me. As he walked in I could see the faint outline of a tattoo just above the pubic hair but didn’t make it out what it was as he closed the door and put us both into darkness. As his cock entered the glory hole straight away could smell the staleness of cum on his cock. With another big inhale of the amyl I started to suck his cock trying to make out what the tattoo was but been cut from full sight still couldn’t see or make it out.

His cock was uncut tasted manly with all that cum and what ever else was on it. As he became fully rigid in my mouth his forskin pulled right back and his helmet was down my throat oozing precum, I wasn’t putting this cock to waste down my throat so I got repositioned and allowed his hard cock to enter my cum lubed hole. As I backed down on his cock coming through the glory hole his girth was still getting bigger in my hole as I got to the end. When my ass hit the wall between us, I moved forward some and started over. This was a good feeling and soon I had the poppers to my nose for more inhaling. Pushing back to the wall and feeling the cock inside me.

With one mighty slam I pushed myself right down his cock and stayed on it. Not moving from the wall as a muffled moan came through the air. Soon I could feel him thrusting into me as I stayed in position. Taking the popper and enjoying the first of many loads I hoped to get that night. As his momentum picked up gear and I could feel his cock throb I knew it was coming close to an end. I bucked down hard pushed myself harder into the gloryhole so my hole would open right up and as I did he cried “fuck take it take that load take all of it you cum pig” as his cock softened in my hole and finally came out.

I thought I would try to get another look at the tattoo, so I picked up my towel and bottle of poppers put the toothbrush I had found on the floor in my towel and let myself out of the room. As I opened the door and my eyes adjusted to the red light I could see the guy that I had just gotten the load from. Giving me a wink and saying “thanks”. I looked down and saw the bio hazard tattoo. 

As I left the area in a buzz I strolled around to see who was around. To surprise, one of the rooms I hadn’t been able to check out on an earlier round was free.  It was a sling room decked with a mirror above it so one could see what happened.  My arousal grew, knowing later I would be in the sling, my ass fully loaded, only too ready to take even more.

But my thoughts were focused on the bio hazard tattoo I had seen as I wondered 'Why would someone get that? '.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

Night of Sauna Conquest: Part 3

I quickly headed upstairs to check my phone and also have a smoke in the smoking area. I was feeling good and checking my adds again and found I had another four messages I replied again with where I was at and that id be here for some time. Quickly I got replies back saying they’d be not long. Feeling good I went back to the locker put my phone away and decided the spliff id gotten from a friend be a good idea. So I took it out and had that. And could feel the next buzz.

I knew I had to get down stairs quick and find a place. As I got down the stairs I took the final walk way which lead into an orgy room. When I entered could see a guy in the dark corner. As I covered my head with the towel I bared m hole for all to exam. Having forgotten that I was carrying the toothbrush it dropped to near my legs and under my exposed hole. Taking a hit from the amyl. L pushed my hole back and raced myself. Soon I heard shuffling then the hands start to touch my exposed hole. A finger slid and found I was wet from the earlier load and heard some chattering. I then felt a brushy beard on my hole licking and spreading my ass to taste inside. As I moaned in pleasure he had gotten fully erect and I could feel his cocking pressing to go in.

As I braced and felt the guy enter my hole I was completely consumed by the thickness of his cock had to be close to the size of a beer can. As he slowly stretched me on his cock I could feel the other load ease my passage. I was ready and started to thrust back. Slowly bit by bit my hole took more of his length. as I let out a hale as I came to the base and under the slight belly.  I initially started rocking on his cock going forwards and then pushing back soon he took the movement and held me in place. Each time he pulled out could feel him thrust back into me the full length and then we got into sync. His thrusting and my ass clasping on started to push him to the brink. He stopped deep in me and my ass clasped down again. I heard him cry “take that seed you cum dump. Of fuck yeah. Oh ar argh. Woof.” Id just taken about six shots of jizz, from what I felt shoot into my hole. He pulled out and through the commotion id missed the others entering.

Soon id hear some whispering but my head was covered with the towel so I couldn’t make anything out. The only distinct word that I did hear clear was NICE. Then the next guy got behind me and gave my ass a few licks to approve of the hole covered in juice.  Again I heard talking “look what this pig brought into play with” I soon realised it was the toothbrush. Then I heard another voice saying “scrub that hole with it before you breed him” my ass puckered as I felt the dry harsh bristles and the edges of the brush rub my hole. From then on I felt him scrubbing my inside with the toothbrush slow for a bit then hard and fast. He’d turn it a bit then start it over and do over and over again till he’d turned it 360 degrees that should just about do it. And he ripped it out. I felt pain but I was so ready for the next cock to flood my insides wasn’t long I felt the movement and brought my hole into position. Spreading myself out his cock plunged in. I couldn’t help myself I was enjoying this treat.

He pounded my hole hard and slammed his dick as hard as he could in each time. I was getting of on the abuse my hole wanted more. My hole felt so dry to me a deep burning sensation had taken the earlier slick feeling away.

With each stroke I started to buck back and get in rhythm I needed the seed and as before id clasped on to the dick I was been ridden on. “oh baby fuck boy take my dirty seed’ he cried as he yelped ‘oh yeah and arghhhhhh! I was been flooded and soon felt it deep in my cunt where the burn just wasn’t going away.

He slipped out his cock from my dripping hole, and bent over me and whispered to me “be proud pig that’s one great hole you have hope you enjoy my toxic seed in there” and I moaned out my approval,

The next guy came up to my hole and just rubbed his cock over my arse. I could again feel something sharp but could not work out what. As it seemed to come from his cock, reaching down to find out what it was. I felt the guys size about nine inches length and nearly as thick as the cock id taken earlier. I hailed my approval of this cock and with a bit of a push back I was sliding back on his monster.

The previous guy moved round to my front where I could see him. He feed me his dirty cock to clean. As I started to clean I could see streaks of red on his cock I thought my god is that blood but some how with the guy behind me driving that sharp edge into me and impaling me inside the guy was getting off and talking really dirty” fuck yeah dirty pig. Enjoy my freshly pierced cock. Enjoy that barbed pa in you Pig”

I got to cleaning the cock in front of me and as it shrunk and limped from my mouth the guy bent down and asked ‘what’s your locker number I want to leave you my number’ so I quickly told him my locker number and saw him leave. I then started to focus on the cock that was intruding my hole and took a big inhale of the poppers. My head snapped round in joy as I found myself totally piggy and wanting more seed. My ass was starting its usually clasping on to the cock and I got into rhythm again and as soon as I was enjoying it the cries began. ”take that poz load you dirty pig. Fuck milk that load out. Yeah get every last drop of poz seed pig”. My ass again felt flooded and as he pulled out seed rushed out and found its way to my hanging balls. What dripped out was scoped up and pushed back into my hole.

As soon as he backed away I realised that was another load down. And id have to move on. To another spot to get more there was no point in wasting time.

Since I was now full of spunk.  Felt just like time for a shower to wash my face and sweaty skin and to take a short break. Tonight I was going to service as many cocks as I could and as the hot water streamed down and caressed my body I found id gotten a big thick hard on.

Shower done I retreated upstairs to the bar to get a drink. I grabbed another alcoholic drink and needed to pace myself I wanted this all night I was in such a good place.

Heading to the locker to grab my smokes and phone I found the phone number on the piece of paper wedged in the grill and hanging there.

It read. Your one good pig boy glad I got to breed you with my toxic seed. If you want more message me. Flipping the note over me saw the number.

I put it in my locker for later grabbed one more enhancer and headed to the garden for the smoke.

Taking a sip from the drink and taking the enhancer. I checked my messages once more, two hours in and I had four loads and the guys that messaged where due very shortly as I checked the clock.

As I finished the drink and went for another smoke I was joined by another patron.

He lit his cigar and just stood eyeing me. As I finished my smoke and was finished with the drink I got up and started to leave the garden. “Be seeing you soon pig, hope you like dirty old men” came the words from the guy with the cigar

• Upvote 9

Night of Sauna Conquest: Part 4

I paced myself for a bit as I sternly cruised who was in the downstairs part. As I got to the video room I could hear the chatter coming from within. “Glad a pig bottom came in tonight so need to unload in an unsuspecting victim”. I was aroused by all this poz talk and soon found a dark room near the video room. As I positioned my body across the bed and positioned my legs so my ass hung right out showing my hole. I took another inhale of the popper.  My world went red with joy as I felt the touching on my ass. “How many loads you taken?” came from the man behind me.

‘I’ve had four loads so far” I replied. I felt the man move behind me and squat and lick my hole. He started to spread my hole open and a drop of seed started to run from my full cunt. “Good pig” I heard followed by “I’ll be adding to that when the rest of my buds arrive”. I took a hit of the popper and heard the man leave as the next guy came in.

I soon felt the sharp prickling of the Prince Albert again against my hole and realised I was going to be impaled on it again. My head  was a spin and he said “your such a good hole to breed. I want to give you another hot load” I braced as he pushed himself in the nine inches and almost beer can sized thickness was pushing into me when I had my next hit of poppers.

This time it wasn’t as rough as earlier and for the next five minutes he was just sliding in and out of my wet hole. Occasional id feel a small stab of pain when the pa missed the entrance. But I was thoroughly enjoying taking this cock. Second time round I was just in daze. Slowly my senses had started to come back to me and I could now feel the pa cock  stabbing my insides hard again. I couldn’t contain myself any longer I screamed out loud enough everyone could here. “Yeah breed this neg pig hole” it was just enough to have me feel myself milking that cock. “Fuck pig you know how to turn a poz man on. Your going to be bugged by the end of night” “fuck yeah take my second dirty load you dirty pig” and with that I felt him ramping up his thrusting I was now in so much pain as I felt the load hit my punctured walls. Such a burning sting arousing my sense that I was bug chasing and had been wanting this free willed sex.

As the last of his thrusts stopped I knew he’d finally finished shooting his load. “Thanks pig I’ve really drained all my toxic juice in you” “I’ll be messaging you on the site to find out how sick you are in a few weeks”. He said very weakly drained of his energy. As his dick went limp in my hole and I felt how we had some how both gotten very sweaty in that fuck. I was breathing heavy and with his limp body on me I said “I think you need this room more have a rest and thanks for charging my hole” he allowed me out from beneath him and as I got my towel and poppers. I knew I was needing a break and a steam would be perfect so off I went with the load id gotten leaking out my hole.

The steam room of the sauna was always good could find a spot and spread out also had a small locker  that matched the locker upstairs so you could put your poppers away from the heat.

As I stored my popper in the locker I saw the bio hazard tattoo guy again. He’d just come back or had been in a room. He winked at me and said “Buddy of mine is in there you’ll be wanting his load to”. Curiosity now got the better of me,

I decided to take the poppers in with me if I was going to have sex in the steam room.

With all the changes the rest of the place had gone through id thought the steam room would of to. But it was still the dark dungy place old pine wood seating one top one back running the length of the wall and around the corner to the darkest spot.

Still had a shower in the corner for a quick cooling cold blast. But it was the two rooms in the steam room one wanted to be in. both had a bit of long bench in them to so one could climb on and then spread there legs and ass open. I chose to go in to the second one as it allowed you to see through to the dark corner. As I placed the towel on the bench beneath me and got in position with my ass over the end I saw the guy the bio hazard guy had told me about in sitting on the bench stroking his monster cock in the dark corner. Hearing the creaking sound of the bench the guy moved round to the room. Looking at him there was something familiar to him. A distant memory from my haunting days of the past in the sauna.

As he came into full site I recalled his name, the years hadn’t diminished his bearing manly build. The only change was the face some what stricken no longer the black hair but bald and a salty beard. “Hank is that you” I asked and got no reply as he came closer to inspect me. He stuck his rough fingers in my juice filled hole. “I’ve waited a very long time to have you again boy” he said as I continued to look at him and seeing him still stroking his thick veiny cock. He was big at about eleven inches. My thoughts couldn’t stop thinking “who are you when did we meet?”  I asked.  As he plunged his rough fingers into my cunt again. “I haven’t gone by Hank in year’s boy” came his reply. “I’m surprised you recognised me”

I was lost in thought going back to the very first time I entered the sauna how scared and timid I was and how this man before me changed my life that night showing me the ropes telling me the tricks. And then letting me suck him off in the sauna.

“You’ve grown boy no longer an innocent but knowing what you want. The place is a buzz of your exploits tonight”  I didn’t know what to say back to Hank after he said those words. “By the way kid I go by aids daddy now”

I was now in complete shock but out of nostalgia I reached for his cock and felt its veiny thickness. “You know I started to frequent this place quite regularly after that first night when I sucked on your cock just over there by the entrance’ “I wanted to feel you fuck my tight hole so many times” I said to him as I rubbed his leaking precum on my hole. “Tonight breed me with your aids load” I whispered. “I’ve got nothing to loose from it just more freedom. Breed my neg pig hole with your seed like I know you want to” I taunted.

He then came down to my face and said  “I’ve been waiting so long to fill you with this cum boy” “that I still desired your butt to have my deadly seed  in it” “I waited to long and when you moved away I started coming again I missed my chance” “hoping you’d come in” “tonight I’m going to breed you like I should of back then”  and with that my hole opened up and I felt his flared cock head enter my hole. I screamed in joy inside me and  reached for the poppers. In haling in the steam room I went in to a cloud of red haze. I could feel his cock pushing in my wet hole. But it didn’t feel so wet as I slowly took his monster cock.

As he slowly grinded his cock into my hole I was lost in Sodom delight my eyes shut but feeling the presence of Hank above me as this monstrous red figure that was going to change my life yet again. He took it slow like a lover would to start just getting me used to his immense size in me. It felt like an hour had gone past I was feeling dehydrated and sweaty. His cock continuing to work its way deeper into me.

I lost control and my body started to orgasm. I was impaled and my ass just start to clasp on to Hanks cock for dear life. Hank just pulled me up a little and started to thrust. I could feel my ass linings pulsing and clamping his cock as he slid in and out.

“Damn” I heard cried by Hank. “Fuck you have a talented hole” he screamed” “No wonder the wire is a buzz about you”

once again id gotten in sync and as hank rammed me and pushed my bowels open “Breed my hole this pig wants its freedom”  I cried screaming “fill me with that death sticks load” “Pregnate me with your toxic juice” words just kept coming from my mouth as we continued to fuck there . My hole was so sloppy now and I was been fucked on by the full eleven inches in and out. I couldn’t take any more and as my body went into shock in a second orgasm I clasped down again on Hanks cock fully inside and deep in side me felt the hottest load I’d ever felt in my life. It was hot and stinging. And as his dick went quickly limp in my hole. I thanked him for the gift. Kissing him and saying “I think its time we both get some re hydrating done”. 

Hank left first and as the door closed id finally regained some sense of where I was positioned I pulled myself back on the bench and got my feet on the ground grabbed the poppers and threw the soaked towel over my shoulder.

I went up stairs and Hank was talking to about twelve men at the bar and as I got close to the exit to throw my wet towel in and grab another I heard “Get over here”

It had come from one in the crowd I knew that and as I walked to get a drink of water or something “we are all here now” “hope your enjoying your breeding pig”  it wasn’t the crowd it was coming from the speakers.

A bit of an evil grin came up on my face as I got to the bar. Asking for a bottle of water. I grabbed the drink and headed of to the locker to get my smokes and have a bit of a break.

Checking my phone I saw a text there is thirteen of us here we are gathered up at the bar. I replied to the message and took the phone with me and went to have my smoke as I got to the smoking area. A new message came through reading it said.

Be at the bar area with the rest. The venue is now a private party for your breeding. You need to speak to the counter staff and say the words bug chaser.

Finishing my smoke I headed to the bar to say the words. As I got close to the bar I saw it was only eleven pm damn I thought I’ve got thirteen here to breed me till dawn this is going to be good. As I stood at the bar one of the gents said “just wait a minute’ the counter staff are just doing a check down stairs to see if anyone is floating about in any of the rooms’.

I suddenly realized I was in a den of poz vipers ready to breed my hole. I turned to the guy and said “Can I go put my smokes and phone away I’ll be right back”,

I quickly put my phone and smokes away in my locker and grabbed the pill id pulled out earlier. Time for this I think. As I shoved it under my tongue and went back to my bottle of water at the bar. Taking a big gulp the tablet washed from under my tongue and down my throat. It be half hour before I felt the effects of the ecstasy id just taken.

• Upvote 10

Night of Sauna Conquest: Part 5

So there I sat posed to give the password to the barmen holding my breath finally exhaling. I called the barman and as he got close I gave him the password saying it made me excited a little as I said the words “Bug Chaser”. With that he turned and walked out from behind the bar. As he positioned himself in front of the group of us announced “Okay gentleman we have ourselves a conversion party. Bottles of Water are on the house. Bug chaser come here and stand before your gifters”. 

As I walked to the front of the crowd to stand there. A lot of things raced through me. Fear Joy Excitement. Turning and facing my breeders. “Here he stands before you” “gentlemen you can now go get your party toys and gear for use on this bug chasers cunt” the barman said. I stood there seeing the glint of evil in them. I was having the best night and this was going to top it off. As I watched most the crowd go of to the lockers apart from two of the group. Soon the crowd was back with bags or small pouches.

As they assembled again the barmen spoke “we have before you the bug chaser how bout we find out where he wants to be converted tonight?” an applause went up. “Lets see” from the crowd. The barmen turned to speak and even before a word I cried out “the sling room”. “good pig you know how to make it special.” Came from the crowd.

“There you have it the cum pig has made his choice” “give me ten minutes to set the lighting up so it’s a really hot encounter the cum pig won’t forget” “you all can now get ready for the party to start” the barmen spoke and as soon as he finished he went off. With that I rejoined the group. And as I did I could see what was been pulled from the bags. Leather gear and toys of all shapes and sizes I saw a toilet brush been withdrawn from one bag. “Come hear” I heard from one of the guys getting out the leather. As I got close he said “These should fit you put them on”. I was handed a harness and leather jock to get into. So I slipped the jock on and was struggling to workout the harness. He saw me struggling and offered me help. As he got me into the harness and tightened the strapping to the best fit. I could feel his flesh against mine. And a hard erect cock pressing into my butt. “All of us here have one thing in common” he whispered “we are all members of a club” “each of us here was converted by AIDS DADDY”

As the barmen came back from whatever he was doing he said to the group “the room is set up for your depravity tonight”  “enjoy”

The guys lead off and one of them grabbed me “if you want pics get your phone we will take pictures for you” he said.

I was a voyeur and had always wanted my true piggy self been captured in moments of joy. I spun and went to my locker took my phone out and took it with me.

As I saw them and feeling them grab at me as I walked to the room it was time to take position in the sling. Two of the guys where making adjustments to the sling. Lowering the head of the sling down. When they were done they motioned me into the sling. Poppers and phone in hand I got in and positioned myself where I was comfortable. The stirrups got lowered to hold my ankles in place and have me spread wide. My hole was aching for the next cock to invade it as my ass swung there in the air. .

I rested the phone on my belly and then took a big sniff of the popper first the left then the right. I gave myself a few seconds of the buzz before I had my next big inhale. Putting the cap on I rested it in my hand. Looking at the guys in the room I said “I’m ready for your toxic juices breed my hole and convert my sinful needs into a freedom to do as I please.”

“Okay guys lets start so who in the pack is going to go first” came from the guy close to the door. From outside I heard “me, I will” and as I got ready with another snort of the popper I saw my next invader. It was the guy that had helped me into the harness.

My hole was now feeling a little dry, the guy was closing in on me. And my ass opened up a small amount of cum started to leak from hole. Running down my crack. He gave me a glance “how many loads are in you right now?” he said and as I answered “I’ve had six loads” and with that I saw him go down.

He went down and started to rim my hole getting my ass slick with spit. As he spread me open looking into my spunk filled hole “you’ve gotten some good loads now for more” came the words from the first in the party. He stood up and as he did gathered the drops of spilling cum from my hole onto his cock. I turned my head up to face the mirror as I watched him enter me. First it was just the head of his cock then came an almighty push slamming the eight inches he packed into me. The sling moved as I hit his base bouncing back out before coming to rest again.

Slowly I felt him pull out and in the intensity. I focused on the mirror. Watching as he slid out and his cock glistening with the toxic cum I already had loaded in my bowels.

As he pushed in I caught a glimpse of a tattoo on his cock but didn’t see it long enough to make it out as he slammed in again. My cock throbbed as he hit inside my ass clamped down. “What a well trained hole you have pig” “big sloppy cunt yet the power to still grip onto a cock” came as I released his cock from my grip. .Feeling him now working his cock around, inside my hole to find his next probing attack.

Soon though the thrusting stoped and he had me squirm for his cock. His cock flared on my ass lips. “I’m going to fill you with viral juice” he said. Looking at him I replied.  “Yeah give it to me, pump my stomach full of your death seed” and with that he started to pound my hole with fury. My ass loose and been pounded by his eight inches. Now and then I’d grasp his cock like a vice to make him quiver.  Finally after a good eight minutes.  Seeing the sweat dripping on his face. “Do that one more time and I’m going to fill you pig” as if by command my body responded and clasped down. “OH YOU filthy pig” ”Fuck”, he cried as I felt the familiar warmness of gushing seed flowing in. “That’s it pig take that filthy seed in you” “become one with us”, he bellowed as the last drops gushed from his now empty sack.

Impaled and full. He looked down and said if “I’ve got the energy later ill be back to plant some more in your sweet hole pig”. With that his softening cock slipped from my hole. As he turned around he shouted “NEXT” and left the room.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

Night of Sauna Conquest: Part 6

The next to enter into the sling room. Were the two that didn’t go back to lockers to get anything earlier. As they entered and looked my hole over “what do you recon? He got a big enough hole for our two cocks at once? One of them said as the other continued to spread my hole. Then I heard “might be a tight fit but I certainly think we can bust him open for the two of our cocks”.

“Okay pig you need to get out of the sling for the moment” the larger of the two said.

“One of is going to get in the sling then your going to mount on top”.

Understanding there direction I got out of the sling as the larger one lied down and got in position. ‘Take that cock and get it hard pig” he demanded. So I went straight to work sucking his ever growing cock. once again I was facing about eight inches but this was easily thicker than a beer can. “Okay pig come around and now straddle me.

Following the orders I went around to the right and lifted my leg over his body so I could straddle his body and ride his cock bronco style in the sling as I got myself centred and moved back towards his cock. From where I first got on as my ass moved back the second guy said “that’s it pig”. I knew what he meant as I felt the head of his cock touch my hole.  “I’m going to position you now and as he gave a slight pull on my hips the cock that was resting on my ass lips glided right into position,

As I rested and waited I took a hit of the popper feeling this cock in me. .another hit of the popper and I felt the red glow warmth of the buzz as I slid further onto the thick monster. Was right at home as I started to lift myself a little getting used to it and then the motion of the swing took in. up and down I went small droplets of cum running down to the guys ball sack. “damn he has got a bit of seed in him” came from behind me “thats it take that cock you hungry little cum whore” slapping down hard on his hips and pushing the cock righ into my innards came from a new voice in the room.

As more seed dribbled down the cock I was on. The small guy cherped “yeah best lube is toxic juice” as I then felt his hand scooping the spilage up as I slapped down hard on the cock spilling more of the seed. “That’s about enough wastage time to get mine in there.” The second guy cried.

At first as he pushed his cock towards the hole pushing it firmly down on the monster inside me my hole refused to loose its grip.

Held in place slowly though my hole was opening filling the head gape my hole wider. Gradually I felt the familiar popping from been fisted. My hole opened and with a single thrust the second cock was sliding right up along the other cock. In a cry of joy I shouted “FUCK YEAH”.

And the two animals returned “take that you pig”. Followed by “where going to flood you pig with viral loads” “the guys after us are more twisted and we are breaking you in for what’s to come.” From the smaller guy behind me.

Taking a strong inhale of poppers. My mind started to race and wanted to find out but at hand I could feel the change in my bowels as the two cocks shifted in me. The guy in the sling id mounted. His cock was short slow movements. Whilst the second cock was sliding further backwards and forwards. Sometimes guiding right back to the mushroom head before sailing up my chute with verocity. Each time id cried. “fuck yeah” “brutalise my cunt” or “give it to me”

As the movement of the pounding I was feeling inside the sling. The sling started to rock and creak. Slowly but suredly the movement of the two cocks inside me started to change I was now sliding up and down the monster a lot further. While the second cock went from long movements to shorter. My own movement was changing I was syncing with two. Lifting my butt up further as the two cocks slid out. Whilst ramming back down both shafts hearing the sloppy sound as I hit the base of the cock’s.  

“Fuck” came from the third watching “this needs filming”.

Heartedly I said “my phones on the floor it can record.”

With that the guy bent down and got it. Handed it to me so I could open.

As I opened up the camera and set the settings. I could feel myself been thrust into deeper than before. The sound from my sloppy slapping sounding hole had changed to almost a gasping slurping sound.

Quickly I set it to camera recorder for the best setting and recordings. Pointed to the button to start recording and said “Start it from when you get into position and record it from any angel”.

As I sailed back down the two cocks again.

As I came up off the cocks the guy id given the phone to had stepped into position and pointing the camera the flash came on and shone in my face. With that the recording started. And as the shine from the flash moved out of sight and around the room. I could feel the movement again of the cocks burrowing there way up.

Taking an inhale of the popper.  And feeling the syncing of all three movements. The red dazz again kicked in.

My body was now in shivers of joy. My cock had swollen in the leather jock busting for escape.

I Cried out incognite sounds as the pig was released. I was now moving the full length of the two cocks inside me. Sometimes the shorter guys cock would slip out but on the next movement down it was back in place. Slamming into my gapping hole. Along side the monster cock.

Inside my hole I started to feel a new sensation. A warmth and tingling. All the other deposits of cum had been pushed further and deeper up my innards or had dried with the friction of the two cocks pounding my hole.  It was driving me wild with joy. Climatic senses triggered in my gapping hole. Deeper than before. I started to clasp both cocks as I came up the shafts. The pulsing cocks had gotten harder.

“Fuck you pig” came from the shorter guy behind as all three of us as our moaning joy reached fever pitched. “this guy is going to be milking our dirty poz cocks dry of all there seed” came from the one in the sling.

I could see the guy had moved back to the front capturing our facial features and movement. In that moment, I muttered some words to the affect “oh fuck” “breed this pigs neg hole” “flood my gut with your hot fucking poz loads” and as if by mental thought the guy on the camera started to move again. To film the rest from behind.

As the light again disappeared the sound of the two cocks slamming in me came back. The hot warm tingle was still there but I was feeling something else. My hole was now wet again. The slamming continued and grasping both cocks  as I went up I heard “Pig your going to get it” from the shorter guy followed by the one in the sling “fuck hes going to milk us dry”

Up and down I bounced on those cocks my hole feeling more amazing with each stroke. “I can’t hold on any longer” “fuck” as I felt the first shot.

The second guy moaned as my hole clasped tight followed by “im going to blow my toxic load”. The first of the erupting cocks was now shooting its final drops when the the second guys load started to flood my hole. “fuck” the guy shouted at the top of his lungs. “damn pig get every drop. Milk that dirty load into your neg hole”. As the first cock softened then popped from my now tightening hole. The last drops of the monster cock had come to an end.

The camera man exhaled “look at that big cum filled cunt” fuck and with that I rode on the monster trying to get some of the flood cum to run out my hole.

“Fuck” came a cry from the guy also in the sling. “Take it you bitch“ as again my hole got seeded. With that I slammed down on the monster to its base. And heard the squelch of my full hole.

The cameraman still recording from directly behind said “Hell yeah pig” “you’ve joined the dark side tonight” and as the monster slowly softened and sat just inside my hole. My mind went to my flooded gut and the poz cum in it. The head of the monster slide out in its softened state and as it did drops of the deathly seed ran out. “that hole is now ready for the rest of the night” the cameraman said and with that I heard the recording stop.

As I disembarked of the guy in the sling the shorter guy came up and whispered. ‘I hope you enjoy the gift” and in that time the guy in the sling had gotten up.out of the sling. The two left the room and the camerman handed me the camera.

Without hesitating I said “your next” and proceeded to climb back into the sling. This time face down  my ass spread wide over the very end. My feet dangling in the air as I turned and said again. “film your breeding” handing the camera back still set up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8