Viral Loads, Breeding Marcus Isaacs And London Uncut - Gangbang Scene

breedboy

I've found myself more and more drawn - on the brink of obsessed - into the gangbang scenes from TIM Studios. 

I feel that being the sole attention on a bareback gangbang would be a liberating experience, just to let loose of oneself and accept the fact that behind my nice-boy persona my true identity is actually a cum slut. I wonder how it would feel to have that many raw cocks up your ass, one after the other, cum after cum after cum. With the slimy nature of it, those cums must become the best natural lube ever.

I've only been bred quite a very extremely few times, once of which I purposedly let the cum stayed inside of me as long as possible while continuing my daily tasks. I felt so dirty yet so erotically charged knowing that I've kept a fresh load inside of me. And late into the night I let the cum out and surprisingly it was still as fresh as daylight.

I am also quite easily bled, guess it has something to do with my hemorrhoids, quite a nuisance for me since it will deter me from having as much anal sex as possible, even though the bleeding itself doesn't hurt and it goes as quickly as it happens. I guess I'm now used to having the sight my bloody ass, it just came and went. Yet I'm also can't help but fantasizing that it would make a perfect conversion party, nothing is as easily knocked-up as a bloody ass.

I'm not so sure if this fantasy will ever become a reality, so for now I will just enjoy those TIM's videos.

One can only hope, can't he?

Anybody out there feels the same as me?

The one thing I didn't like about the gang bang scene in Breeding Marcus Isaacs is they kept like starting and stopping with the guys making it hard to keep track of who had gotten to fuck him and who had not and there were some guys that seemed to get a long time with him while others not.  That kind of annoyed me.  But I did love the variety of men, some daddies, some twink guys, a little bit for everyone.

Maybe you should see a doctor about the bleeding?

I did see a doctor once, but the way he 'violated' my ass with his fingers during the check up actually made it hurt as hell (it was a painless bleed previously), I was quite traumatized by it up till this moment.