Cheating - Stories And Strats

jd112

I've been caught and gotten away with it.  I travel a lot for work, and now I pretty much hop on to Scruff and BBRT as soon as I get to my hotel.  Bonus points for guys who like to party, although it sometimes makes the business part of the business trip difficult to handle.

• Upvote 1

It is not difficult to cheat at all.  Think about all the time you spend out on errands, working late, going to gym, etc.  always time to slip in a fuck here and there. 

Also, have a girl who completely devoted to you...she will always make a great cover. When you need to spend the night or afternoon getting fucked, you can say she needs some support since she's going through a tough time.  BF won't want to deal with her, so you'll be open for hours (literally lol).

Same thing if you have someone drive you to a party and you get too drunk you can spend the night since no one can drive you home and you're too drunk to give directions.

If your BF trusts you a lot, all of this becomes so much easier.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest MightyMouth

i've cheated many times.  spent hours sucking cock and getting fucked in book stores when I was supposed to be other places.  i had this one hot little fucker who would come to my apt complex late at night.  i'd sneak out to meet him and we would fuck by the pool.  this one night, two straight guys were there drinking so we went around to the other side of the pool house and he filled me full of his cum against the fence.  they two guys that were there could have walked up on it at any time but that just made it fucking hotter.

• 3 years later...

Been cheating for 14 years and will never stop. I love the deceit, lying to him, and abusing his trust - it just turns me on like nothing else.

He wasn't into pozzing and I am, so luckily we are open and both Bb...easy! Now we both poz, and he has no idea I gave it to him...

Love life, love Sarah Palin

• Like 1