Bottom At The Baths - Advertising Etiquette

a2malways

While I have a fair amount of experience at the baths I am still relatively new to barebacking. I am looking for advice in effectively advertising my availability.

I always get a room even though I like to play publicly. But getting more into bottoming, I prefer a bed, and like having my lube and poppers handy.

Lately I have taken to lying face down on the bed in my room with the door open facing away from the door, ass lubed and poppers at the ready. Before I started barebacking I would also have been afraid that guys would have taken this as an  invitation to bareback. Now I am encouraging that, But there are a number of variables  of presentation that I would be interested in gettng feedback on. What do tops like?

Lighting. How much do you want to see the goods vs "mood" lighting? We are talking about baths so the range only varies from very dim to subdued. It seems to me that I get better results with dimmer lighting.

Face visible/ eyes open or turned away and closed. Really a number of variables here, but do tops want to see my face/ make eye contact? I normally face away because it seems as though a lot of guys will take a longer look if they don't think you are simultaneously sizing them up. There also seemto be a lot of guys who get off on the idea of sneaking up on a "sleeping" bottom and exploring his ass. How much of a thing is this and how do I encourage guys without breaking the fantasy and scaring them off by being awake?

I am in relatively decent shape and facially appear to be considered good looking, so in general letting guys have a good look at me is to my advantage, but if I sit upright on the bed I inevitably encourage more approaches from fellow bottoms and eye contact seems to scare off a number of tops who get off on "taking advantage" of a passive vulnerable bottom, or even just getting a good long look without the pressure of expectations.

Last. is there any way that I can telegraph that I want it bare? I make sure that it is very obvious that there is lube on the bed side table but no condoms.

• Upvote 1

Seems like you are doing the right things...I think either of your approaches (on your stomach in dim light or on your back with legs pulled back to your chest in less dim light) can work, it just depends what gets you off as well.  When I'm in the mood to top, I like to be attracted to the bottom physically and want the cute face. nice body and ass that I can see.  As a bottom, I can see it going either way since there is something hot about taking ANY load in an anon way.  You'll probably get more loads face down, since there is no judgement on your part and you're inviting tops to just slide in and dump.  Lube, poppers and no condoms seems pretty clear to me... happy hunting!  You don't need a banner saying breed me.

• Upvote 1

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Just write your room number on the board if they have one stating what your there for.

Most bath's are anti-bareback. So do you still write down cumdump in room 23?? Or just bottom in room 23?