Want To Chase But Scared

yoxmang

Hey everyone!

I've been lurking around this website for a while jacking off to various stories about chasing, chem sex, and barebacking.

I love dick, cum, ass, sex... Everything. I can't help but feel super horny when I see a guy with a biohazard tat breed a willing bottom. Just thinking about everything makes my hole tingle and cock hard but I'm scared of getting pozzed, the stigma, and all that come with it.

Any advice on what it's like living with HIV, stories about your decisions to BB and any regrets?

Guest JizzDumpWI

You location is not showing on your profile... In USA you can start PreP. No reason to avoid enjoying all the Poz or unknown cum you want... But that doesn't mean you have to seroconvert.

Check out the "living with HIV" section here on BreedingZone.

Jacking off and doing are two very different things.  In real life the poz fetish stuff on here is WAYYYY over exaggerated.  The guys that glorify being poz are just living in a fantasy world.  There are no upsides to being poz now that PrEP is out.  You can do the same things they do and stay NEG.  If you want to take loads, then go on PrEP if you are in the US.

HIV is forever, if you are scared now, you wont feel any better if you contract it.      

• Upvote 3