Fine Art Turns Into Fine Load

Chrismas time is always crazy, especially at the mall. People hustling and bustling here and there, screaming kids waiting to see Santa, and holiday songs fill the air. I just back fronm the mall, and got the best Christmas gift I've ever gotten.

Me? I'm just a 28 year old 6'1 All-American white guy who happened to need a speciality item to give as a gift, and I was trying to pass through the line at Saks for perfurme. I was about at my wits end when out of the corner of my eye I felt  someone trying to make eyes at me. I glance over, and sure enough there was a guy trying to do just that. He was about 6'3, 170, white guy and a small smile creeped across the left side of his mouth. I knew I had one hooked.

I followed him out of the store, almost knocking down some valley-sounding Starbucks sipping teen girls in the process, and he turned into an art gallery. I slowly followed in and he turned and locked the door. I mingled about looking at the beautiful art, and then i felt his finger graze across the back of my pants. Wordlessly, we went back to the back room. He starts undoing his pants and out flops a 9 inch stick of beauty. Immediately, I went to my knees and swallowed it whole.

He put his big hands on the back of my head and thrust back and forth into my mouth. His dick felt so good going in and out. I started lubing it up more and more with my spit, and using my hand to get it throbbing. I moved my tongue down his balls, and jacked his dick at the same time. I gripped his dick with my hand hard around the shaft and picked up steam stroking him, his breathing becoming more labored with each passing stroke.

When I knew he was about at his limit, I lifted my hands and my mouth of his dick and grabbed onto the dolley in the bathroom and put my head down. He knew what that meant. His dick was dripping in spit, and he slowly entered me with my own lube. It hurt like hell, and I was lucky that I had some poppers in my backpack I'd had with me. I huffed away and closed my eyes.

I hadn't been fucked in a few weeks, but I wanted this monster in me---I craved it---I needed it. And he knew it too. He picked up the pace; faster, harder deeper. I'd passed the point of pain, and was enjoying the pounding I had wanted from the second I laid eyes on him. His forearm then went around my neck, and he'd asserted compleet control over me. Being it was in a store, even closed, I did my best to not make a sound.

His breathing picked up and his dick was now actually violating my ass, and I didn't give a shit. He pulled all the way out, jammed all the way back in, and repeated the process, over and over again. It was about to get mighty sticky in my ass, and I angled my ass in the air to where he was fucking me literally from above.

He then grunted and thrust all the way in my ass and shot. Volley after volley after volley of cum. I felt every last shot of it. He then quickly pulled out, and used his finger to push in what had leaked out. We washed up, and nodded at one another and parted ways. Not one word had been spoken from start to finish, and I liked it.

As I drove home, I enjoyed the cum inside me and smiled the whole way---and I was still horny. So, when I got home I logged into BBRT. My profile does not have a face picture on it, so I can anonymously browse profiles and unlock for who I want to. As I scrolled, I saw a familair looking dick---as in the one I'd just sat on. And in the status box it said, "Positive".

Merry Christmas to me :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10