And I Go Full Pig

pnpsub

Part one of this story

And part two

Master led slut and I to his car. He handed us blindfolds. "Put these on. You don't get to see where we're going. This is an exclusive gathering of true sex pigs. Whore is the entertainment. Slut is my special guest. They normally don't allow spectators, but since I'm bringing Whore, Slut's allowed to watch and learn." 

We drove for about half an hour. Had I not been, well, so fucking high and horny, maybe I could have guessed where me went.  But all I could think of was what was in store for me. My cock was throbbing. 

Master sensed it, too. "You bitches are horned up, right?"

"Yes, sir!" I responded.

"Want to touch your cocks?"

"Yes, sir!" I said again, and slut did, too.

"Forget it. Whore needs to do his show, and slut needs to watch and learn. Maybe after you can get relief."

"Master owns our cocks, slut," I advised. "But he rewards us for being good whores by getting us high and letting us play with our selves. You think you can handle that? You only play with your cock if master says?"

"If it pleases him."

"Damn right. All we care about is pleasing him. We know we're just toys to him, but we love it. Right?"

"Just meth whores, doing anything to serve him and earn more hits."

Master laughed. "You two really know your places. But you're about to see what it really means to be a chem whore, some dirty pig who'll do anything to get high, and do anything when he's high. Whore, you ready for it?"

"Holy fuck, yes."

"Slut, you want to see what you're training for?"

"If master thinks I deserve it."

"You don't deserve anything. Everything a whore like you gets is a favor, a reward. You're here so you can see what I want you to do after you've learned more." 

"Thank you sir, I hope I can serve you as well as whore does."

Master stopped the car. "We're here. Take off your blindfolds; no need to walk across the yard and fall." I took it off. Holy shit, we were at some kind of mansion. "This is why you were blindfolded. Our host... if I told you who he was, you'd know the name. He stays masked. You might see faces you recognize here, but a whore doesn't talk about who he serves, right?"

"No, sir," we both responded.

"Slut, get out of the car. I need to talk to whore alone."

Slut did, and whore spoke to me. Not in his giving orders voice, in his everyday voice. "Okay, man, drop the master/slave for a minute, we're just friends now. I'm telling you right now, you're gonna get used rough and hard. This is wilder by far than anything you've done. 100 percent full meth whore. You sure you want this? If you back out, I'll tell them you lost your nerve, we'll go home. These guys will be pissed as hell at me, but you're enough of a friend I'm gonna give you the chance. You sure you want this?"

I thought about it. I remembered how vanilla I used to be, and how much I had changed. I thought how much I loved getting high, and losing my inhibitions. I thought about how incredibly hot I found it to serve a man sexually, And I wondered if I wanted to go even further, asked if I'd hate myself later.

I made up my mind. "Will Master keep me high?"

"Dirty little meth whore," he said.

"And proud of it." 

"Let's go."

We went into the house. He led me into the basement, and I found a large room, with maybe two dozen guys in there. Some in leather, some naked. Some were stroking their own cock, some were stroking another guys. Some sucking was going on, too.  Pipes were being passed, too.

I was surprised to see faces I knew. The guy who did the weather on channel six was there, in assless chaps. I watched him take a huge hit, and thought "I'll never hear him say 'mostly cloudy' again and not laugh." There was a guy who was on city council, a couple of CEO's from good sized businesses and... fuck. One guy from work. Not someone I work with myself, but I know I've seen him in the building. But I remembered he's naked and smoking meth at some pig party. What's he gonna do, tell HR what he was doing when he saw me?

A man in a full face mask -- I guess the host -- spoke. "Our guests of honor our here. Would you care to introduce your slaves?"

Master pointed to me, "This one I call whore, because that's all he is. He's going to serve all of you tonight. Slut here is just beginning his training. He's watching. Right now, he's mine, so don't touch him. He's going to watch and learn. Right, slut?"

"Yes sir, I want to learn to please you."

"Whore, what do you want?"

"The pipe. I'm just a meth whore. I'll do anything to get high and I'll do anything when I am high."

The men all laughed. Master looked around the room. "I think he deserves a hit just for knowing his place." Our host handed him a pipe. "This is very potent. I paid twice my normal cost, because I wanted the best for this esteemed group of men who love sex."

Master took a hit for himself first. "Ooooooo... fuck! You're not kidding, this is amazing stuff, I should make whore earn it, but I want him to be really high. C'mere, whore, take a big hit, and get ready to fly."

He handed me the pipe and lit the torch. I put the pipe in my mouth, and he held the torch to it. I saw the vapor being to swirl, and I began to inhale. 

"Take as much as you can, and hold it in as long as you can. Fuck the cloud, just get high."

I did. It was incredibly strong. Even before I exhaled, I was higher than I've ever been, I finally exhaled, only tiny whisps of a cloud. And I wanted nothing but cock. I dropped to my knees, ready to suck any of the cocks in the room.

Master laughed. "First, you're still dressed. Get naked, like a whore should be." I did. "Second, did you think you'd be on your knees? Show him where he's spending the night."

Someone flipped a switch on the wall, and I heard a motor above me. And I watched the sling descend. "Get in," Master said, as it reached the floor. I laid down on my stomach, some of the other men put the padded cuffs on my wrists and ankles. "You;ll be here for hours, whore. The padding will make it easier." 

I heard the motors again and I was lifted off the floor till I was about waist high, of course. Master spoke again. "Now, whore... a pig like you doesn't care whose attached to it, all you want is cock, right?" 

"Yes sir."

"So you don't get to see anything. Where's the mask?" Someone passed him something black. "The nose is open so you can breathe. The mouth is open so you can... have stuff in it. The ears are open so you can hear orders. The eyes are sealed, because the point is you don't get to see who you're pleasing now. You like that?'

Holy fuck did I. I was higher by far than I'd ever been, completely overwhelmed by a massive meth high. "Yes. Whatever master says. Anything. Just let me..."

"Have some cock?" I nodded, and the world went black as the mask covered my eyes. I felt my cock swelling, dangling below me. 

Master addressed the room. "Shall we let our host use him first?" The applause indicated approval. I felt someone move between my legs, and I gasped with delight as I finally felt a cock in my ass. Master's forceful, intense fucking was something I had grown to like, and this guy was just as forceful. My moans let him know I loved it. 

Master spoke again. "He can please more than one pig at once. He's got two hands and a mouth. C'mon, use him. He's here for your pleasure."

It didn't take long till I had a cock in each hand and one in my mouth. It was overwhelming to me, to be used like that, just a toy for a room full of sex pigs. I felt dirty, I felt sleazy, and I loved it. 

The cocks started switching around. Nobody came at first; someone said they didn't want to shoot early. I had two cocks in my mouth a couple of times, another two in my ass at least once (I was hoping they'd come at the same time, but I knew that wasn't likely). I'm pretty sure the neck of a beer bottle went in there, once, too. I got spanked, I got pissed on, I had my nipples twisted, I got fisted. I managed to rim an ass blindfolded -- aiming wasn't easy, but I did it. I loved every second of it. They rewarded me with the pipe, keeping me higher than I've ever been. 

They started giving me their loads. Some in my mouth, a few shot across my hands, but most shot in my ass. After several loads were left in my rear, I heard someone ask Master if he could suck them out of me. Master told him, "do what you want. he exists to serve." I'd only been rimmed a couple of times before then, and never had loads sucked out. It felt amazing.

I kept at it for hours. Even high, I was feeling exhausted after what must have been several hours. I took one last load in my ass, and I felt the sling lower me to the floor. 

I felt the mask leave my face. I blinked, getting used to the light, but could see Master. "Whore, you did great. You served your role with distinction. And I can tell you loved every minute of it." 

I almost said, "well, maybe not the beer bottle", but was too pleased that I was such a good whore. Master started opening the cuffs on my wrists and ankles, then he called slut over. "Do you want to be in that sling, slut?" 

"Yes, sir!"

"Are you ready to work for it, to earn it?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Good slut." Master helped me get up off the floor. I could see there was less than half the original crowd remaining. "Some went off for two or threesomes, a few went home. The rest of these guys, they just liked watching you." He thought for a minute, then whispered to slut. Slut nodded, and Master spoke to the room. "Want to see slut reward whore for his work?" They applauded. Master told me, "go, sit in that chair. Spread your legs." I did, slut knelt down. He started stroking me, and was damn good at it. "Does he deserve a hit, whore?" Master asked. 

"If you let me have one first, master." Master handed me the pipe, and I had another hit. I blew the cloud onto slut, knowing it was a fetish for him like me. I asked him, "have you had any of this tonight?"

"A little. Master said I'd have to earn a taste of something that potent. Just a tiny hit, hours ago, and I still feel great." 

"Master, he has earned it, right?" He nodded. I hate it for him, and watched him inhale. I swear, his eyes bugged out as it hit him. "Blow it on my cock, slut." He did, a huge cloud. I didn't have to tell him what to do next. He was like me, as soon as the pipe leaves his mouth, he wants to replace it with cock. Like before, what he lacked in skill he made up for in enthusiasm. He had to work at it -- I was exhausted and had tina dick -- but eventually my moans made it clear I was about to shoot. 

"Don't come in his mouth. He's not earned that." I pulled out, unsure what to do. Was master going to make me hold off? I thought that wouldn't be a master slave thing; that would be him being a jerk... Then he surprised the hell out of me when he knelt down. "One time only, whore. But you deserve this, and if anyone owns your load, it's me."

And he put his mouth on my swollen cock and sucked me. And was damn good. I had been close already, and quickly shot a massive load. Master stood, reached for a tissue, and spat out my cum. "You didn't think you had earned me swallowing your load, did you? I've never even sucked one of my toys before now."

I stood up, and started to walk to my clothes, still piled on the floor, when one of the men still there said, "can we watch the slut play with his cock?"

"Why the fuck not? He's the only one here who's not gotten to cum tonight. Slut, you've got fifteen minutes. If you shoot by then, great. If not, you save your load till we play again next week. Get to it." 

He got into the chair I was just in and started yanking his cock. And what a cock -- eight inches, thick, and it looked rock hard. I found myself hoping master would order him to fuck me. He was stroking furiously, moaning, loving being high and aroused. I looked at master. "May I help him, sir? Let me show your friends what he likes."

"Go on, sure."

I walked up to him. "We've learned some things he likes. This drives him wild." I grabbed both of his nipples and twisted, hard. He screamed with raw sexual delight, and I told the crowd, "he likes pain, and we're going to explore more. But here's what else he likes."

"Open your mouth and close your eyes, slut." He did, and I picked up the pipe. I could tell he heard the lighter click and new what it meant, since I saw him stroke faster. I took another huge hit myself, then bent down and exhaled into his mouth. He let the cloud out, and gasped "thank you! I love it! I love being high!" 

I almost laughed. It took a young party boi to say that. But I just encouraged him: "I can tell. You'll love this, too." And I put my mouth on his cock and went to work, His entire body was shaking he was so aroused, and he shot into my mouth in seconds. And his load was as huge as his cock -- I half expected him to look like a deflated balloon from shooting so much.

Things wound down after that. We got dressed and master drove us back to his place. He told us not to bother with the blindfolds, since we were both too spent to pay attention to where we were, Which was right, but he told me later the secrecy was just to make it more erotic. I told him it worked. 

I went back to my own home soon after we arrived at master's place. I spent several hours doing nothing, really. Master gave me a small supply to take home and I smoked a little, but nothing much. I looked at my cabinet of cleaning supplies, and joked to myself, "how come meth never makes me want to clean like in those stupid commercials?"

When I finally came down enough to sleep, I was in bed, recollecting. Six months before, I was so vanilla sexually you could have sold me at a Baskin-Robbins. The kinkiest I had ever been was rimming one guy, and a threesome with a couple I was friends with. But I was introduced to miss Tina, and she showed me I had kinky, piggy submissive side deep within me, and I loved that it was there. And even after all the wild sexual adventures I had, it still makes me really fucking hot to know that underneath my nerdy, shy self, there's a meth whore who loves to get fucking high and let men use him. Sometimes, my logical, rational side says "it's all phony, you know. you're letting a chemical think for you." And my libido says, "yeah, so what. it's fun,"

And as I was finally falling asleep, I remembered the guy from work at the party. I wondered what would happen when we ran into each other. Could be interesting....

I've got an epilogue of sorts in mind, too. Maybe next weekend. I need to smoke now.  :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Tina is known for showing people their kinkier side.  She is the best friend for anyone who needs to get uninhibited and let themselves go wild.

The story is fiction, but it's based on the fantasies I get when I'm high. I'm partnered, so they're staying fantasies, but if I was unattached. I'd like to live them out. The narrator is pretty much me, especially the vanilla while sober part. 

And I admit I find it really fucking hot to know I have that side of me. Just take the glass dick, have a couple of hits, and I'm transformed into a sex pig. And part of me says, "that's the meth talking", and part of me says, "so what? that's even part of what makes it hot. enjoy it, whore." 

Edited by MDBear
  • Upvote 1

story is very hot and Miss T is hard at work again transforming a vanilla gay boy into a total meth whore for mens cocks and their seed, no judgment, we are what we want to be even if it is a meth whore

Miss T is an evil nasty bitch and I love her. 

• Like 1

Tina is known for showing people their kinkier side.  She is the best friend for anyone who needs to get uninhibited and let themselves go wild.

So true. As long as you can control it - and it doesn't control you - it's a wonderful gateway to understanding your true nature as a sex animal.

So true. As long as you can control it - and it doesn't control you - it's a wonderful gateway to understanding your true nature as a sex animal.

I am for the legalization of drugs and one thing I feel could then come out of legalization is they could come up with a drug like an amphetamine that was non addictive but had the same ability to let a person get in touch with their hidden sexual self,  But maybe I am just dreaming...lol  Sure would be nice though.

• 3 months later...