Do You Prefer Hairy Or Shaved Pubes?

rawTOP

Do You Prefer Hairy, Trimmed Or Shaved Pubes?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Prefer Hairy, Trimmed Or Shaved Pubes?

• The hairier the better
    • A normal amount of hair
    • Trimmed, but not shaved
    • Shaved (no pubic hair)
    • Depends on the guy

i was taught that tops should have a full bush, while the boy should have no pubes. Pubes are a symbol of the top's right to mount bottoms. i like to feel a man's pubes in my face while i am blowing him. a top with no pubes seems laughable to me---"i'm gonna fuck you with my hairless dick"---dude, you look like an 8 year old. creepy.

I was thinking of this question when I was sucking my top yesterday. Noticing his brown, musky wiry bush with appreciation. I paid some attention to his hairy nuts sucking and licking the hairs down there as well. Just staring at his bush while sucking watching my spit get it wet I think the smell got stronger anyway I was shortly rewarded with a few shots of fresh cum shooting at the roof of my mouth and I swallowed the load smacking my lips, a job well done.

I don't have strong preferences on this issue. Some times a huge bush ( particularly the kind that grows half way down the cock shaft ) can be a bit off putting. Trimmed can look good. Shaved can look good on a masculine, muscular man, but otherwise it looks femmy ( to me ).

Different strokes for different folks.

Guest cardoc49
Hair is a turn off. I am completely shaved neck down, so no hair at all, chest, arms, pubes, ass, legs..

Hi top1978: agree totally: completely shaved is so SEXY!

It depends for me, if I'm getting nailed by a big burly full bodied bear, he should have a full bush. No exceptions. Anything less and I'm just going to laugh too much to have sex.

Aside from that, I think it varies from guy to guy. For the most part trimmed, how trimmed depending on how hairy he is. Proportion and all that good stuff, dig?

As for completely shaved, there are a few guys who can pull it off. Not many, but if you have to ask yourself if you can pull it off, you can't. End of story.

It depends for me, if I'm getting nailed by a big burly full bodied bear, he should have a full bush. No exceptions. Anything less and I'm just going to laugh too much to have sex.

Aside from that, I think it varies from guy to guy. For the most part trimmed, how trimmed depending on how hairy he is. Proportion and all that good stuff, dig?

As for completely shaved, there are a few guys who can pull it off. Not many, but if you have to ask yourself if you can pull it off, you can't. End of story.

Agree with you, especially the last paragraph. lol

• 1 month later...

Alot depends on the guy who I am with. Some look very good without pubes and are all smooth, others, well lets just say I don't like seeing them shaved in any way, cause it does not fit them. So sometimes I like such, and other times, no, leave the hair alone.

i prefer trimmed. i'm not into a thick hairy guys. the smell does nothing for me. now, a hairy guy who trims his hair to a nice length is good. HUSSEIN from RAGING STALLIONS is a good example of just the right hairy.

light on the ass, on his chest, legs, and arms, but none on his back or shoulders.

i personally wax off mine and then let it grow out for about 2 months and repeat.