Unexpected Mini Gang Bang

whtbbcumhole4blk

Rented a motel last night near the seedy side of southeast Houston intending to take some hot nutt. Boy did I ever!!

Posted this ad on Craigslist:

FAGGOT SLUT FOR ANON BREEDING

Wht bareback cumdump with big ass looking to get loaded up.

Prefer Blk & Latino but open. Love anon encounters and if you have a buddy even better.

Door will be ajar for you to come in, unload and bounce.

>>>ABSOLUTELY NO CONDOMS!!<<<

Must send a pic of your dick to be considered.

Text/email only

Within about 30 mins I got my first hit by text. Guy was about 30 mins away, but still wanted to come.

Same thing with a guy who contracted me by email. Both wanted to come unload.

Next came a hit on my kik app. And another.

Kik #1: Black top, nearby looking to unload.

Gave him the address and waited.

about 10 mins later, I had the door open. He comes in, slid inside and started pumping away. Emptied his balls and left.

5 mins after he left, email guy shows up. Walks in and starts fucking. Literally 3 mins later, kik #2 knocks on the door. I let him in. He was into joining in and I started sucking on his fast black cock.

Another 3 mins and another knock at the door. Text dude.

He's into joining in as well.

Turns out email guy is totally turned on by the scene and starts directing traffic on my ass. I am in pig heaven!

All three have great cocks and pretty soon they each take their turns unloading deep in my slut ass.

Couldn't have planned it better if I tried!

• Upvote 14

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like kik app is gonna be a bbig bbadbboy hitt!!  I love on the DL best of all... almost never disappointed and the guys are always hot in at least one of a few ways and often on all three of my top tier ratings: i.e. big fat cock; nice firm lean toned body to go with it or if they're packing a little extra in the pounds department they know how to wear it and make it sexy; and often a third bonus is the verbal and the sensual/sexual combo exhibbitted if a little ppuff if broughtt outt into the mixxx... find a lot of guys are more oppen to itt in the momentt than if it is announced via email or text and it just makes them cut loose even more and get that much hotter and nasttier in the ppig depparttmentt.... wooof!!!

• 2 weeks later...