At A Crossroads- Get Help Or Go For It?

JrWayne4U

Hey. Long time lurker... posted a few times. Anyway, I'm 31 bi white jock who is always horny for cock. I can't stop thinking about it. All i want is to suck and get fucked all day every day. It's too the point where i feel like i should talk to someone for this addiction. Or should i just give in to my desires and go for it?

I live in a small town so i don't like to Fuck with guys that tell my business to everyone. Plus i only get turned on by sucking and getting fucked by married men and there aren't many that i can find in my area. I usually travel to a city near me, rent a room and start looking.

I'm getting really curious about going to a bathhouse. I so badly want to get in a sling and get used but I'm scared. I've been bred a few times and i love it. I get addicted to the thought of just wanting to be used.

So should i get help and try to focus on my school and career or just give in to my sinful urges. I feel like i would love to find an older top That could be my mentor and help me on this journey. I'm a natural born sub bottom that only wants to please my top. That's all that i care about.

Thanks guys

Well, if you think you have a real, legit sex addiction problem then it might be a good idea to seek some professional help for it, otherwise it's completely possible your just naturally a horny and promiscuous person, which in that case keep fucking and screwing till your heart's content :P ( as long as your not worried about std's, but that's another issue and there's many great threads about that on this site). 

I know the grass always seems greener on the other side, but my advice to you would be to focus on your career and then travel when you can to live out some of your fantasies. I was super serious about school and my career in my 20s, and I now have all the trappings that come with that (nice house, luxury car, money to travel). It was only then that I got in touch with my inner slut and made up for lost time. :D You can be a whore at any age but you really only have a limited window of time to get the school and career bit sorted out. And one more thing. Don't give up on love. A life with material wealth and lots of sex sure is nice, but you don't want to look up at some point and see other couples who have bonded and think, hmm, I want that too. And you can't bond if all you are thinking about is your next trick. Married men often take full advantage of single gay guys in this sense. They are having their cake and eating it too, so only give them so much of your time. You really are just a hole to them.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I know the grass always seems greener on the other side, but my advice to you would be to focus on your career and then travel when you can to live out some of your fantasies. I was super serious about school and my career in my 20s, and I now have all the trappings that come with that (nice house, luxury car, money to travel). It was only then that I got in touch with my inner slut and made up for lost time. :D You can be a whore at any age but you really only have a limited window of time to get the school and career bit sorted out. And one more thing. Don't give up on love. A life with material wealth and lots of sex sure is nice, but you don't want to look up at some point and see other couples who have bonded and think, hmm, I want that too. And you can't bond if all you are thinking about is your next trick. Married men often take full advantage of single gay guys in this sense. They are having their cake and eating it too, so only give them so much of your time. You really are just a hole to them.

bbzh, I cant express it better! I so agree with your comments I did it and only  started whoring around after I finished my degrees and only settled for one guy when  I was 39 and in my fifties we both opt for an open relationship which is still an amazing relationship.