Blow Job From Hell

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

i much prefer cum up my ass cunt.  But sometimes the man wants my throat, and who am I to resist?  Swallowing is a fag's duty (and pleasure of course).  Some guys' cum is just so sweet, so delicious, that i can almost forget that it didn't go up my ass.

i have sucked off a lot of guys over the years.  i love that feeling of having my throat stuffed, the inability to breath, the sure knowledge that if I don't get my throat muscles working and bring the dude off, I'll likely die of asphyxiation.  But some dude's don't like to cum down my throat when I'm sucking them off.  I think two things motivate this aberration:  first, the feeling of power a guy gets when he denies me what I've been working for for 30 minutes or more, namely the taste of his cum; and second, the feeling of power he derives from spraying my face with his cum, reinforcing in his mind (and in mine) my absolute lowly status.

But yesterday took the cake (so to speak).  Mid afternoon, I received a text from a fuck buddy saying "I been telling my buddy about your awesome skill as a cocksucker, and he wants some.  See the man at (an address was provided) and don't make me look bad."  How could I resist? 

So I took the subway to the address provided and rang the bell.  A gorgeous guy with a killer smile answered the door.  He was probably in his late 30s or early 40s, but was in awesome physical condition and his cock and balls were stretching the limits of his skin tight jeans.  I mouth actually watered as I could hardly wait to get at that dick.  "Xxxxx, sent me" was all I said.

We quickly got down to business.  He had me kneel, and ordered me to peel his jeans off, like one would peel a banana.  As soon as his cock sprung loose, I went for it, but he held me back and made me peel his jeans completely off and he stepped out of them.  I then went to work on his cock, giving him what I hoped was the best blow job of his life.  i worked his dick for 20 minutes or more until i could feel his balls rising in their sack and the veins of his cock (which which time I had memorized) started to throb.  I knew his load was coming, and he started to pull out. 

'Great', I thought, 'I'll get a taste, rather than his load by-passing my taste buds and going straight to my belly'.  But no deal.  He pulled all the way out and then spray painted my face,my hair, and -- an all time first -- my left ear.  I stretched my tongue to try to get as much of it into my mouth as possible, and then made to rake what remained into my mouth, but he stopped me saying "Don't do that.  Leave it there."

I knelt before him as he put his jeans back on.  When the cum had completely dried, he said simply, "I'm done with you.  Get the fuck out."  I looked up at him.  "Leave it there," hs continued.  "If you want to, you can wash it off when you get home."   

I was shocked, but he pulled me up off my knees and shoved me out the door.  i had no choice but to take the subway home, smelling of cum, my face, hair and ear coated with cum.  Fortunately, there weren't too many people taking the subway at that hour on a Sunday, but there were two guys in the car who knew exactly what I had been doing, and I got to suck off two more loads before I reached my destination.

Guest faggot hole

OP, you definitely know your role in life.

i do.  i've known my role in life since i was 12 years ld and i am proud of what i am.  Thanks for the encouraging words.