My Journey

Here I was taking this man’s cock raw, Hell he has been fucking me for almost 5 months now. The feel of a raw cock as it fucks me makes me horny and lust after more cock.  This is, after all, why I'm here.

Hell, it’s not as if I don’t get fucked raw or fuck ass raw on a regular basis, but there was something more about this man pounding into my hole, making my hole twitch and open up, that gets me more excited.  As he always does.

At 24 years of age I was desired by older men.  Hell, even the younger ones wanted me. My 5’11” height, 185 pound body, tight from running and going to the gym was in good shape at least for now. I keep my chest shaved because that’s how I like it, even though hairy chests are hot in my book.  As the pig in me became ever more pronounced I started pumping my nips to make them into fat erasers, ready to be pulled, sucked and chewed on. I had seen a site online with men that had hot bodies and big puffy nips like I was starting to develop and thought Why not?  I never knew working my nips could add so much pleasure to the sex. I guess my brain is simply wired for this.

How did I get here?  I always knew I was gay.  I regularly jerked-off in high school fantasizing about my phys-ed teacher, but my first actual sexual experience occurred when I went off to college.  I was working at the local restaurant chain when one of the regulars asked if I wanted to hang out with him and he ended up being my first, but, that is a story for another day.

My first raw cock was spur of the moment and afterwards I was scared shitless.  I had let the guy cum in my ass.  Would I get HIV?  Was the guy sick?  I worried about it until I realized I was boned-up, thinking about what I had done.  I had taken raw cock and loved it.  After that I never asked tops to use rubbers, and when I fucked a guy I only wore one if the guy asked.  The long and short was that if my partner didn't ask we didn't use them, and within a year of this I found I was no longer using them at all.  In fact, wouldn't hook up with anyone who wanted to use them.

Back to the present, I dropped my shirt and pants, got up on his bed, presented my ass doggy style.  I always went commando, so I was ready for this man to fuck me with his nine inch uncut cock.  His body was still in good shape and his tattoos made me want him even more. Did I mention I could never get enough and needed him to fuck me and share another of his loads with me?  By share I mean plant it deep inside of my ass.

As he shoved his cock into my body, he grunted, remarking with annoyance to find there was a load already in my ass as as he liked to be my first of the day. He never liked it when we used any lube although, if it was cum, he would allow it. He pounded me hard from the get go, just to remind me that he was in charge.  As always. My ass was pulsating around his cock, milking it, and my slutty inner ego took over wanting, all but demanding that he shoot his load into me. With luck I would get another out of him later. I wanted him to cum in me planting his seed deep into my hole.

As he fucked me my thoughts wandered for a few seconds.  It wasn't that I was becoming a pig.  I was a pig.  And a nasty one at that. I couldn't fuck or get fucked enough.  Anything the other guy (or guys) wanted to try with me I was happy to go along.  I was taking plenty of loads up my ass and was even using a plug to keep the loads up there.  I started working my ass and it was able to stay tight, even as I accommodated any sized or shaped cock.  And yeah, I enjoyed sucking the guy clean afterwards, tasting my ass juices and his seed.  But how still did I allow it to go this far?

When Steve spoke it brought me back to the present, asking "You okay?"

My response to him was simply "Fuck me harder.”

He flipped me onto my back and began piston-fucking, which caused me to moan even louder. I could feel my ass getting slick with his precum. He was a big cummer and I usually left with some of it leaking out of me. He fucked me like this for about another five minutes. He was never one to last too long, and true to form he asked "Where do you want this hot load?" with a special emphasis on the word hot.

"Blow your load in my ass!  Share your DNA with me!"

Then he asked the question he often asked when fucking me, "What do you want from me?"

"I need you to POZ me, and mark me as the true pig I am" was my reply.

Chuckling, he replied "I think that's just what we're gonna do."

His veiny cock was thrusting longer and deeper now, his breathing increasingly labored.  I knew he was about to blow his load.  And cum in me he did.  As always, he filled my hole with a huge load which combined with the remains of the load I had taken earlier.  I clenched down to keep his seed in my ass so I would be lubed for the next guy that day.

Steve never liked for me to linger so I pulled up my pants and quickly left.  As I walked down the hall I opened the door to Eric’s room. He was already undressed and sporting a boner for me. He told me he heard us next door and knew he would be next.   At one time he must have been a real looker of a man but HIV and AIDS takes a toll on men especially the men of this ward.  Eric was very thin now and had a bloated stomach. Soon he would be bed ridden but I promised him I would let him fuck me until he couldn't any longer. He also promised as he has a very highly potent cum and he was going to make sure that my ass was bred with it. In fact all of the men of this ward wanted to make sure I shared their loads until I had all of their strains in me. This ward was an HIV ward and all of the men in it were infected and sick. 

How did I become this bottom pig? In fact you may say at this point a chaser, since I was more than willing to take their loads.  In fact I needed to, but that's a story for another day.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 12

• 4 weeks later...

Great setting for a story. I never cruised for sex in an AIDS ward, but I took loads from dozens of men at the baths in the late 70s and early 80s who eventually made it to those hospital beds - and never left. I'm proud and privileged to carry their bug to this day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...