The Effect Of No Limit Fantasizing With Others

TheNaturalWay

I am curious how you guys experience the effect of sharing fantasies with others (discussing, roleplaying, chatting, phonesex) about topics/actions that you would at that time not be into to do for real.

Does it create, develop and stimulate the desire to do it for real? Or does it have the opposite effect and function as a release of desire and pressure?

My opinion has always been that sharing fantasies releases the pressure and reduces the chance you or the other would do it for real... based on that opinion I've been in chats that were no limit. I especially enjoyed playing victim in storylines that would without doubt be breaking news if they would have been real.

And then it hit me: What if the guy I was playing with was not in it for the same reason I was? What if he was in it developing his skills, fine tuning his game to prepare himself to actually do it? That I was not "saving" a victim (if any) by being the virtual victim, but I was actually stimulating the other to make a victim...

What do you think? How does it work? And if let's say in a year from now a guy that you played a storyline with is in the news because he really did do what you fantasized about with him... should you feel guilty?

• 2 weeks later...

"And then it hit me: What if the guy I was playing with was not in it for the same reason I was? What if he was in it developing his skills, fine tuning his game to prepare himself to actually do it? That I was not "saving" a victim (if any) by being the virtual victim, but I was actually stimulating the other to make a victim..."

This is exactly what has never made sense to me when it comes to a lot of the really extreme fetishes and fantasies. Though personally if I'm really not into doing something at all, I'm probably not going to be able to "fake" it for some role-playing or sex talk -- I'd have to at least be somewhat curious for it to go anywhere -- it seems like sometimes guys that are into the darker and more twisted stuff don't take into consideration the consequences of actually acting on those urges. There's a reason some things are better left as fantasy, because some things, if done in real life, you can't come back from or reverse!

Guest ff-whole

What are we doing here then...?

Chatting, writing and fantasizing what we would love to do to each other...?

Getting horny and spiked up and ready to do it in real, getting whored out in real.

Fuck I'm ready...