New Twink Cumdump Here :) I Love This Forum :)

Hi ;) I didnt see an introduction section, so i figure I'd post here. I've been browsing the forum for awhile and I got to say I love it. About me, well I'm 24, 6 ft, 140 lbs. I like pleasing older guys and do not leave til I leave with cum leaking down my hole :D My ultimate goal is to get whored out to a bunch of guys (im trying on CL to do so). Everyone wish me luck with that and if i succeed you may be hearing about it on here :) Also hope yall like my profile :P

• Upvote 7

I mostly use craigslist but I will check out barebackrt.com. I hope its at least more reliable then craigslist. How do I post an image on here I will gladly post more pics on here :) And can I add more than one pic to my profile?

If you click on your picture you will open your profile, then in the right hand part of the screen there is a box that says "edit your profile" you then click on that.

I haven't changed my pictures since the software was changed for this forum. I would think that one of the moderates could also help you, they will have "staff" under their picture.

I just looked at my profile and it looks like I don't know how to change my pictures in my gallery with the introduction of the new software.

Edited by tboyer

Guest Kloik

Thats a good goal ;) but my ultimate goal is to get to fucked by so many men that when they are all done impregnating me that my stomach is so full of cum that i look 9 months pregnant and ready to burst real soon.