Craigslist Trolls And My New Bbrt Profile :d

:D :D This thread has some lulz in it so be ready :D

Lately I have been perusing Craigslist and responding to and posting ads. My recent ad in particular states specifically no games, and I want to be fucked raw by a daddy and then be whored out by strangers on CL. Either at his place, motel, booth or bookstore. Doesnt matter to me as long as I am thoroughly breeded. Anyway I've always had luck with regular one on one meetings (alot of flakes though) but the responses I got and the deception of some guys was unacceptable. Here are some odd responses I got. (not exact wording because I usually delete the emails right away).

"Thats so hot your such a slut, im into a lot of taboo things..have you always liked older guys?"

Me: "yes its so hot being dominated by an older guy and bred like the slut i am

Guy: Do you like younger guys at all?

Me: Sure, I really dont descriminate as long as there;s cum leaking out of my ass when its all said and done.

Guy: Im into younger too. Whats the youngest you've been with? (my pedo alarm slightly began to blare)

Me: 19 was the youngest.

Guy: Thats not that young but okay.

Me: lol 19 is not that young? Whats the youngest youvebeen with? Are you gonna whore me out or not?

Guy: (crickets heard in background)

I take it this guy was on To Catch a Predator before ^

I also gotten the old "I got friends who are interested but want me to test you out first". This guy wanted to pay me (a very lowball price), wanted a BJ and says his friends wont meet me unless he has me first and can vouch that I am good enough WTF Do these faggots think I was born yesterday? :D :D :D He couldnt even give me there pics or stats saying that "he respects their privacy". Yeah because your "Married friends" are the only ones who have those stats and I could probably easily identify them with their stats alone :confused: I told him "Sorry this is bullshit, I never met guys who only meet thru referal systems only lmao gtfo craigslist you troll."

SO yeah i am gonna keep the ad up but not getting my hopes up high. I just created a bbrt profile, my username is twinkloadlover ;)  Sorry for the long rant but I thought id share since it was pretty funny.

Those are the responses I got from Craigslist. I just made my bbrt profile today and am hoping for more serious guys and not pedophile trolls and liars who want $30 blowjobs lmao

No guys are that discreet that they only fuck ass thru a referal system. These "men" take it that I havent been around the block a thousand times and that I don't know every trick in the books lol Next time it happens I am just going to give them a fake address and watch outside my house as they knock on the wrong door :D :D

Yeah but his prices were embarassingly low (for how good I give head anyway) and said if i blew him good that he would refer me to his friends and they would pay me $100 each and $25 each time I made them cum. I think that translates too "yeah your a dumbass and I am going to make up imaginary friends just to get a bj from you." I need to keep a list of screennames and #s of trolls like i use to so I know to avoid them if they email any of my ads.

Edited by twink-hearts-loads

My ad says in all caps BB ONLY in the description and look at this gem of a correspondence here that further proves to me that guys dont read the ads and just look at the pictures:

Older masculine bi construction worker, jeans and boots kind of guy, looking for a young guy for some hot naked fun then some group fun. Something regular would be great. Get back to me and lets chat and see where it goes, then meet up and see if we click.

Me: Hi Jonathan. Thanks for responding to my ad. Havent had any luck as of yet :/ Where are you from and would you be into fucking me raw then whoring me out like the ad states?

Troll: Sorry, only fuck safe. Good luck.

Me: Omfg do you guys even read the ads???

Yeah, so I have a profile that is "rawfucker" on a site which if they bothered to read further has "top - cum inside - no condoms". Then I always get safe sex people asking if I do safe sex...ummm....what version of English do they understand?

Edited by fuckyouraw777

It gets better. Here is a followup from the previous interaction I posted:

Retard: Yes, I read the ad and just reread the ad and it said nothing about fucking raw?!?

If this pisses you off, you better get better at writing your posts.

Me: It says BB only lol come on you dont know honestly what that means?BB=bareback lol. While reading it you didnt think "what does he mean by BB only?" And yeah its a pretty common term lol

Must either be trolling me or hes some old 70 year old grandpop that tells you hes 40 but when he pulls up to yo crib he lookin like Abe Vigoda.

I went back to my ad and even if he doesnt know what the abbreviation BB means, the text I have in bold should be enough...

BB only, nothing but hot anonymous pump and dump action on a hot ass and you get to be my master ;)

Did he not know what pump and dump means either? rofl

what does he want me to do? Make a flashy banner and put in my ad "NO CONDOMS SPERM MY ASS". lol If you see a term in an ad and youre not familiar with it google it or fuckin ask me when you email me. Dont get a guy all horned up for nothing only to kill my boner by implying to me you are ignorant to what I stated in my ad. Fucking retards.

LOL - don't ever put "young only" or "within my age range" (assuming you're not "daddy" age). It fairly much guarantees ALL the "daddy" aged people will contact you :P

-- I swear I put 'not' in first.

I like the daddy types especially the ones that have fucked a lot of sluts like me. Experienced men  that take pride in breeding cumsluts like me. Ill let guys in my age range fuck me too, but I prefer dominant dads. They tend to be more aggressive and I love that. But ya basically ill take any load I can get as long as I feel like a slut during and afterwards lol

I agrees with you 100%, twink..  I have put ads on CL before too and always get asked dumb assed questions even though, if they read the ad, the question is already answered.   I always specify BB, Fill My Hole up to overflowing and am very very poz friendly.   Have had several, not just a couple, but several guys ask what poz meant.   Are they that clueless in this day and age?  Seems to be a huge amount of fools and outright idiots wanting to play but without a clue at all.

Even if i had a picture of my ass leaking cum and in red letters "cum in my hole" was written above my ass, they still would say "sorry dude safe only". I really think someone should create a hookup site that requires making an account and has a feedback system. That way people know who to stay the fuck away from.

lol in the beginning of this thread it looks like im talking to myself cuz someone either blocked me or they erased there messages

• Upvote 1

Another bad one, twink, is the trolls on CL that decide you are posting something they don't like and get your ad pulled.  I had nothing on my ads that were not on other postings and had on about 3 or 4 occasions had my ads pulled for supposed violations of CL.  Absolutely nothing on my ads that were not on several others and yet pulled off?  Nonsense.

I stopped using CL a long time ago because of the complete idiots who respond. Absolute dumb shits. I now use only BBRT and A4A. Generally have good luck with them. I have learned to make my profiles very specific. I toned down the barebacking in my A4A profile as it seemed to limit hits, however, when a guy hits me up I always explaine it's bb only, rarely do I get turned down. Guys who say safe sex only rarely follow through with it.

Another bad one, twink, is the trolls on CL that decide you are posting something they don't like and get your ad pulled.  I had nothing on my ads that were not on other postings and had on about 3 or 4 occasions had my ads pulled for supposed violations of CL.  Absolutely nothing on my ads that were not on several others and yet pulled off?  Nonsense.

Usually its douchebags who are all butthurt (pun intended) about you not replying to their email. Or if you blow them off or tell them off for not reading your ad they flag the ad and all the sudden "Warning" ads get posted about you (this has happened to me before). That or if you are corresponding with them and all of the sudden you go away from the keyboard for 7 minutes...you log back on and have 9 more emails for them like "not responding! guess youre not interested!" or "I knew you were fake!". Fucking psychos.