He Makes Me Feel Insecure

losttop

moved in with my bf few months back and it's not going as well as expected...I have much more of a sexual appetite than he does...90% of the time I have to initiate sex and a lot of times he refuses it. He always comes up with excuses like I'm tired, I don't have time or I'm not clean. I love to whore him out to other top guys or use a bottom together but he is less and less into that. Unless he smokes meth then he gets very piggy...but truth of the matter is that I don't use drugs besides poppers. We have open relationship so we play alone and with others. He says that I can play with others which I do when I'm away for work....but sometimes I just want to have fun with my own bf. I know he likes tall guys and I'm not so tall...people think when they c us together that I'm the bottom. Due to this I started doubting myself...am I attractive enough...does he prefer someone else?im not jealous person but due to the lack of sex if find myself being jealous if I think he is looking at others when we go out. Maybe I'm over dramatizing things and I should just have sex with others and sometimes with him. i do love him and I know he loves me but is that enough? He makes me feel like a perv at times and I know that in the past he likes to be somebody's fuckwhore for the night but with me he doesn't seem able to be that unless there r drugs involved...im always trying to involve him in my sexual adventure but most of the time he is not interested....

I think that it is a mistake for men to consider sex the barometer of their relationship. For me sex is a personal aspect of oneself, too personal as to give away one's sexuality to others. If sex is the main part of a relationship between two men then soon that will wither and the relationship will be over.

• Upvote 1

I think that it is a mistake for men to consider sex the barometer of their relationship. For me sex is a personal aspect of oneself, too personal as to give away one's sexuality to others. If sex is the main part of a relationship between two men then soon that will wither and the relationship will be over.

I don't consider sex the barometer of my relationship because if I did it would be long over! It just gets to me that it's like he represses his sexual feelings for me.... I know he can be total pig with others and he has been with me as well. Like yesterday we had sex and first thing he says before is "be quick".... And yesterday we were talking about sex and he said something like "good sex u have with strangers".... I like to have sex with others and I do and I like him to do the same.... But I also like me time with my own bf! Don't think that's too much to ask. It's like he is ashamed when I ask him to have other tops join us. Sex is supposed to be fun...have enough of him letting me feel like a perv for suggesting to spice up our love life.

• Moderators

All your threads are about the same subject =  stop whining for christs sake.

true....lol. U don't have to read or respond to it though....

It wouldn't be so frustrating for all of us if there was any evidence that you were taking the advice you have been given. 

After a while, it's hard to keep telling you the same sorts of things and having you shoot them down. 

It makes it seem like you want attention more than advice. 

It wouldn't be so frustrating for all of us if there was any evidence that you were taking the advice you have been given. 

After a while, it's hard to keep telling you the same sorts of things and having you shoot them down. 

It makes it seem like you want attention more than advice. 

That is what i think too, sounds like a total attention seeker.