Using A Submissive Bisexual Trucker

• Administrators

I got out to take a walk and smoke and cruise the truckers in the lot. Cars and trucks were interspersed. The same could be said for many of their occupants—getting each other off in the dark recesses of the woods.

I watched a sated trucker haul ass outta there just as another pulled in to take his place. The driver smirked—his bod perked up—as he set his sights between my legs.

Our eyeballs locked, and he stretched to unlock the passenger side door. He pulled the curtains partly closed and peered out through the little bit of window left unveiled till our eyes entwined again. After a moment's faltering, weighing the pros and cons, I hopped into the cab.

I found him lying on his bunk, flaunting his hairy bod. I bent down to suck the Fucker off, milking his oozing Pole with my hot and slimey lips. Pulling off that funky, unwashed Cock, I tongue-bathed his frenum and his balls. He moaned and raised his hairy legs, letting them cum to rest beside my ears.

Fuckmeat to be sure! But first I wanted to—no!—strike that!—had to—subdue the Dude. I stripped and lay down on top him. Our lips collided violently. I spit into his mouth. He swished my spit between his lips like the connoisseur he was. I sucked the salty exudation from his pits, while my expert fingers made mincemeat of will! All the while my hungry Cock stabbed blindly at his Cunt. At the height of his enthrallment, in the throes of his ecstasy, I drew his hirsute thighs apart to administer the rimming of his life. Few guys, Gay or Straight, can withstand my hungry tongue; and his moans confirmed this Trucker Dude had fallen right in line.

"Flip over so I can do you right."

Compliantly, without a peep, he rolled over and offered me his Butt. On his right Cheek was this tattoo—two hearts and "Amy's Slut."

"Who's Amy? Wife? Girlfriend?"

"Yeah, but we're gettin' a divorce."

"Let me guess. She found out you fuck around."

"Hell, no! I'm the one divorcing her!"

I buried my tongue up his Mancunt and spit on his Pussy several times. I worked a digit up his Crack. I wanted him all slimey, wet and hot. Nonetheless, I plowed in slowly—letting him adjust. But all for naught—his well-worn Pussy could only have gotten that stretched out from years of taking Cock.

"She ever strap a Dildo on?" Insidious chat at best.

"No way! I was just her 'cuckold,' so to speak."

"Her what!?"

"She'd bring her boyfriends home and let me watch. Every now and then she'd toss me one if she liked the way I’d dressed--in heels, short skirt, and lacey bra with neon lipstick that smeared all over my face and on their Cocks when I went down on them. I'd usually cum away with lipstick smeared from ear to ear, Cum drippin' down my chin. I got pretty good at suckin’ Cock—if I do say so myself."

"Is that all you did--suck the Fuckers off?"

"I'd eat their Balls and Assholes, too."

"They ever fuck you?"

"The Bi ones did, and some of the so-called 'Straights.'"

"Bareback?"

"There were no condoms in the house."

I'd heard enough. After I'd nutted him, he asked me to suck him off.

"Sorry. I just shot. You better try the woods for that."

I dressed and left. I suppose he thought it rude of me—not to reciprocate. But, hey, you gotta do what's best for Number One!

• 2 months later...