Looking To Go To A Sauna This Week Any Time, Anyone Want To Take Me Along?

Blueboyinhvn

Hey, so I have spent quite a while in a few communities talking to a lot of guys, i have had a heap of time wasters though. 

But i am really looking to just visit a Sauna now, and see where it will go. 

I'm no fuss guy. 21, White British, 5.5ft and slightly chubby, not really big, just at 11.9stone now (losing weight :)

so, i am wondering if any guy here is heading to a sauna, one that is probably good for chubby guys, and for guys who are new to this and never been fucked.

Can anyone take me with them and show me how it all goes? I will pay for our entry if it needs to be.

I am vers bottom too.

Blueboy - just go to the sauna, hand over the entrance fee and ask the guy on reception to give you a tour. They might ask you to prove age if you look young. Chose one of the London Chariots, that's an easy start. If you want to get fucked lube your ass and head for the darkroom in the sauna (remember to clean out first)! Once you are inside a sauna you'll find them not scary and you'll soon get the swing of things. If you are not interested in an approach from an individual just say no and push his hand away. Don't allow anyone to tie/restrain you unless you know them really well. Don't accept drinks from other people in the sauna, they may be spiked. Forget about your weight/size it worry people too much inside the place.

Have fun.

• Upvote 1

Blueboy - just go to the sauna, hand over the entrance fee and ask the guy on reception to give you a tour. They might ask you to prove age if you look young. Chose one of the London Chariots, that's an easy start. If you want to get fucked lube your ass and head for the darkroom in the sauna (remember to clean out first)! Once you are inside a sauna you'll find them not scary and you'll soon get the swing of things. If you are not interested in an approach from an individual just say no and push his hand away. Don't allow anyone to tie/restrain you unless you know them really well. Don't accept drinks from other people in the sauna, they may be spiked. Forget about your weight/size it worry people too much inside the place.

Have fun.

Some useful advice, thanks much, looking at times i will be able to attend this week/weekend atm. I look very young and usually get asked for ID for a lot of things, even cinema so I will bring my drivers licence. I am just looking for fun, nothing extreme/hurt. 
Tbh i expect a lot of people are there for fun and not wanting to hurt someone, i'd be surprised if someone wanted to tie me up or get a bit weird with me, or spike a drink, does this happen at these saunas? I will of course keep my wits about. 

Once i get my day and time set, i'll head to it and comment back here as to how it went! 

Edited by Blueboyinhvn

I would pick Pleasuredrome as your first night out.

Easy to get to as its a very short stroll from Waterloo underground station, unlike Chariots in Shoreditch and Vauxhall they are lacking in body fascists and if you feel like relaxing the actual facilities are quite good.

Locker Room and Sailors are small but for that reason it is either a hot night or a total disaster.

Chariots in Waterloo is a good facility that doesn't get the amount of business that it deserves.

Chariots in Streatham is a bit run down and tricky to get to but its good for bareback and black/asian guys.

Whatever location you decide upon just relax and remember that you are the person in control of the activity.

• Upvote 1