Rejection... How Did You Get Over It?

So my Partner and I have been together a long time and from the beginning we knew we wanted to have sex with other people together. Started out with threesomes and then progressed to video arcades. I have tried to get him to loosen up and enjoy trips to the bathhouses but it has never worked. We are currently spending a lot of time outside the US and we can't host there are also no arcades.. the closes things are some Ciber's  (internet cafe's) but they are more like giant semi dark rooms depending on the time of day you go.  We checked one out last night only to have another fail when one guy rejected my partners advances and then decided to add more of a dick to it by telling him everyone will be waiting in line to use me (Like that would be a bad thing) 

I don't get upset over being rejected I figure for every guy that doesn't want to have sex with me there is another that does.... but how did you get over the rejections?

Everyone has their preferences and turn ons, so if a guy isn't into you and is nice (or neutral) towards you in turning you down, I don't see any reason to be upset. If a guy is a jerk about turning you down, that says more about him than you, so just shrug it off; guys like that aren't worth getting upset about. Eventually being a jerk comes back to bite you in the ass, so shrug it off and wait for karma to sort things out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am Bisexual, and my emotional intimate bonding needs take place with a women.  yet I get annoyed, and frustrated, when I meet another man, that I feel, we have something in common with, regarding sexual taste, and fetishes. Yet the email correspondence tends to come to an end.  Lately, I have experienced this quit a bit. I don't know if its something I say, or the other man finds someone more interesting, or younger.

What puts me at ease, is that this will be the last year, I pursue sex with other men.  I am not angry or bitter. Its like a professional Athlete deciding it will be their last season.

Guest POZitiveBoyZ
24 minutes ago, Futile2Resist said:

I am Bisexual, and my emotional intimate bonding needs take place with a women.  yet I get annoyed, and frustrated, when I meet another man, that I feel, we have something in common with, regarding sexual taste, and fetishes. Yet the email correspondence tends to come to an end.  Lately, I have experienced this quit a bit. I don't know if its something I say, or the other man finds someone more interesting, or younger.

What puts me at ease, is that this will be the last year, I pursue sex with other men.  I am not angry or bitter. Its like a professional Athlete deciding it will be their last season.

Nice 👍 LoL 😂 Yeah, you are right! Especially if we’re talking about American impotent “Tops” that can’t get hard enough because of too many drugs but still pretending to keep their “authority” LoL 😆 In this time, the male function is gone and lost. There is a lot of the stores and dildos that will be your best hole fuckers and not your brain fuckers LoL 

Guest FinalDL2021
On 6/21/2015 at 10:07 AM, averageslut48 said:

Not a big deal for me. There are enough other guys...

I feel the same, yet its frustrating when you meet someone who has the same ideas or fetishes that you do, and they are not interested.

Guest Descartes70817

I always go with advice I was given as a much younger man. If you hit on enough people one of them will say yes, which makes it easier to shrug off the rejections as expressions of preference, and not insults. It's worked with both men and women for me, but sometimes I just lucked out. There's always tomorrow if tonight doesn't work out.

Guest POZitiveBoyZ
19 minutes ago, Descartes70817 said:

I always go with advice I was given as a much younger man. If you hit on enough people one of them will say yes, which makes it easier to shrug off the rejections as expressions of preference, and not insults. It's worked with both men and women for me, but sometimes I just lucked out. There's always tomorrow if tonight doesn't work out.

Aw too nice to be a workable advice 😏 This should be too easy to accept this “comforting advice”. Just forget it and go with the flow 😏 But to me this loser’s psychology is not working. Simply because this is not a “sexual preferences”. This is a hate towards someone who are not accepted the “community rules and standards”. And this is especial hard and huge kind of bullying, mental abuse and rejection till the time if this someone will be able to accept the “Terms and Condition” 😉 So all of these tryings will never be workable to me. Cuz I’ll not be going to change my mind. Have a great sunny Monday 🤝

Guest Descartes70817
1 hour ago, POZitiveBoyZ said:

Aw too nice to be a workable advice 😏 This should be too easy to accept this “comforting advice”. Just forget it and go with the flow 😏 But to me this loser’s psychology is not working. Simply because this is not a “sexual preferences”. This is a hate towards someone who are not accepted the “community rules and standards”. And this is especial hard and huge kind of bullying, mental abuse and rejection till the time if this someone will be able to accept the “Terms and Condition” 😉 So all of these tryings will never be workable to me. Cuz I’ll not be going to change my mind. Have a great sunny Monday 🤝

To be honest the few people that attempted to humiliate me rather than just saying "no thanks" ended up on their ass on the floor. It never hurt that I was 6'1" and 225lbs of solid muscle when I was looking for action, and not many people were dumb enough to be offensive

In fact I rarely got turned down - as often as not other guys and girls came on to me rather than me hitting in them.

Guest POZitiveBoyZ
1 hour ago, Descartes70817 said:

To be honest the few people that attempted to humiliate me rather than just saying "no thanks" ended up on their ass on the floor. It never hurt that I was 6'1" and 225lbs of solid muscle when I was looking for action, and not many people were dumb enough to be offensive

In fact I rarely got turned down - as often as not other guys and girls came on to me rather than me hitting in them.

You know, some guys (especially the Tops, especially the “Musc Alfa”) are too sensitive to get “No” by the Bottoms LoL This short word is too offensive for them. Cuz they are thought that only they themselves could have the rights to reject everyone’s around them. And when they’re getting the same treatment methods and the same asshole’s behavior from others then all of their “masculinity” is passed out and they’re getting the Cognitive Dissonance LoL And this is perfectly showing how much fragile their “man dominance and authority” and that their “masculinity” means absolutely nothing. Cuz if the “real man” can’t take “No” and behave like a lil girl then he lose his balls. And this is too fun to see all of these Tops frustrations LoL And I can quite understand why this happened to them. Because of the huge fears of being unwanted and rejected by the many Bottoms. Fears of experiencing the same issues as they are prefer to give to the Bottoms LoL And finally, they’re scared too much of being a loosers. Cuz they’re actually can’t work hard and good. But honestly they knows about the level they have to get to give their Bottoms a really good fuck. But they can’t do that LoL Especially if we’re talking about how many of the Tops are a fake Tops. Cuz most of them can’t get their dicks hard. Because if the T&G LoL Do not thank me LoL I know I'm a fucking Bitch and a really nutty Bitch LoL 

On 5/2/2015 at 9:15 AM, CashSpreadem said:

.... but how did you get over the rejections?

Rejection is something I realized when I was a hot guy in my 20's. It was easy for me to hook up but there was always guys who would not want to have sex with me. I'm glad I knew early because as you get older rejection gets worse.