Gangbang Questions

Sharp-edge

Guest ff-whole

The others all said it...

Saunas and bathhouses... Clean up good and take a first quickcummer for lubrication... Get comfortable in a position you can last and enjoy the rides... I guess I was lucky a couple of times, but like the last one said: it's hard after that to be satisfied by only one cock... I always want multiple loads and fucks...

At home I train a lot to use my muscles so I can milk them and I have control of my hole... Once being fucked and filled it can be sloppy but afterwards I want control, so that I can tighten up again.

I recently found a great exercise hand made item... You know those long foam sausages that kids use in swimming pools as floatation devices..? I cut a piece of about 15 to 18 cm and use some PH neutral 'soap' and stick it in... The last 2 or 3 cm I use my muscles to suck it in. Then push it out again with my anal muscles and so on...

Of course a real gang bang is nothing to compare it with but I like to stay in shape...

Edited by ff-whole

The others all said it...

Saunas and bathhouses... Clean up good and take a first quickcummer for lubrication... Get comfortable in a position you can last and enjoy the rides... I guess I was lucky a couple of times, but like the last one said: it's hard after that to be satisfied by only one cock... I always want multiple loads and fucks...

At home I train a lot to use my muscles so I can milk them and I have control of my hole... Once being fucked and filled it can be sloppy but afterwards I want control, so that I can tighten up again.

I recently found a great exercise hand made item... You know those long foam sausages that kids use in swimming pools as floatation devices..? I cut a piece of about 15 to 18 cm and use some PH neutral 'soap' and stick it in... The last 2 or 3 cm I use my muscles to suck it in. Then push it out again with my anal muscles and so on...

Of course a real gang bang is nothing to compare it with but I like to stay in shape...

Yeah "ff-whole" muscle control is real important I learnt real early because sum of me first regular fuckers was really hung (one had a genuine 13x7.5 inches) n they allways wanted me tight so I never lost any of there loads ! Now I can be tight or loose or what ever me fuckers want sum ask how I can still be real tight even tho I take lotsa cocks n loads I just answer " practice " the only real regular hole trainin I do is get fucked hard real often ! I will have to try the floaty thing tho Ha Ha !

Before I met my husband I used to do alot of anon sex at bathhouses, and I found it quite easy for gangbangs to happen.

The thing I found with it was the longer I got fucked the easier it was for me to keep going because I would get into a headspace that would take over and would allow me to take any and all dicks that wanted it there.

Now that I no longer do anon scenes I find it allot harder to get a bunch of men together that are only tops to show up all on the same day for a gang bang, and even if I do it's only 4-6 men not the 10+ I would get in bathhoues or bookstores. So if you are ok with anon strangers I highly suggest this method for getting your ass bred by a bunch of men. Though remember you may have a good night with 10+ men or bad one with 0-1 and not to get too disappointed on bad or avrage nights.

• Upvote 1