[Toxic Twinks] Pozzing Boy

Feeder

Click here to see original blog post on Toxic Twinks...

I've decided to post one of my favorite videos I've come across online. I don't remember where I found it and can't seem to find it anywhere else anymore. All I do know is that it's titled "BIKERTOP pozzing boy". It's a younger (20's-ish) guy bound down and getting fucked bare by an older guy in biker gear with a bio-hazard tattoo. If I remember the context and back-story that went with it, I think the boy is the bf or in some relationship with the camera guy who has enlisted the help of the top to convert his boy. Either way, the camera guy gets his own turn enjoying the boy's gifted hole in the end.

Weather or not all the back-story for the above video is reality, it makes for a hot story. Many of my long-time readers know, I myself was in an open relationship where not only was I encouraged by my bf to get fucked bareback by other guys because it turned him on but to do so by guys of unknown or poz status for the heightened thrill of it. I'm sure I will talk much more on that subject to come, but this all made me wonder if any of my readers out there have been in a similar arrangement or situation. Are there any couples that are chasing together? One partner who's poz and wanting to convert a neg bf? A neg bf wanting to get converted for their other half? Or guys that were unknowingly pozzed in a LTR? If so, tell us a little about it in the comments below!

Also, if anyone wants to share similar videos, comment below! :-)

6604046120611392664-8784303682630659499?l=toxictwinks.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

you guys know the video that he has on that blogg.....i know the owner of the video of it. he is a poz pig for anyone one that is in the london area. also look up on xtube spurtnow. that is the owner of the video that he is talking about.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.