I Heart A Good Comfy Sling..

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

Getting fucked, FF, or ravaged in any way while laying in a sling is pure pig heaven to me.

I feel so sinful. So vulnerable. So open and exposed.

And it all bones me to dripping.

I love feeling the leather. Or the rubber if its a piss sling.

I love putting my feet in the leg straps. It feels like I'm being held open, yet very comfortable and relaxing. I love community slings at the tubs. I also occasionally rent a room with a sling. I'm thinking hard about buying a nice sling set up for home.

Anyone have a sling in there home?

Chime in if you love sling sex. Either as a top or bottom..

Love a sling... either way round. Rather than leather or rubber I ended up inheriting a heavy-duty nylon sling, which has served me well. When we created our play room, we didn't trust the wall or ceiling to put in loops for the sling to hang from so we built a framt for it out of 4"x4" timber with a 45 degree support at the corners (think of the outside of British half timbered buildings and you've got the image). Rather than just a frame for the sling we used the entire width of the room, giving us various attachment points, hanging space for storage of toys, straps and so on, which all added to the general ambience. You didn't notice that our main clothes store was in the same room - although someone did as I discovered that I had practically no jocks left - thieving bastards!

Also managed to rescue a couple of hang-on-the-wall urinals from a building that was being demolished. John's story was that he was going to use them as planters! A bleach-heavy clean-up and rinse of the downpipe and you had to be careful of the bodies waiting under them when heading for the sling at one of our parties.

I live an hour from any sort of city (and gay population).  I created a playroom so there was more reason to come to me than just my dick. The sling is the prime focus of it.  I have always loved slings--and it is the best sex investment I have made.  

I live in an old house, I also did not trust ceilings so I bought a frame.  That, actually was the best thing I could do, as it can pack and go to motel parties or to someone's house. The frame is assembled in minutes.  I purchased the big and tall version of the frame (with my height) and the sling is slightly wider (since I play with a number of FF bears.)  I have since added a padded fuck bench, bed and a rimseat, but it's the sling that is still the prime focus of the playroom.  

• Upvote 1

Guest PozGoat

Love a sling... either way round. Rather than leather or rubber I ended up inheriting a heavy-duty nylon sling, which has served me well. When we created our play room, we didn't trust the wall or ceiling to put in loops for the sling to hang from so we built a framt for it out of 4"x4" timber with a 45 degree support at the corners (think of the outside of British half timbered buildings and you've got the image). Rather than just a frame for the sling we used the entire width of the room, giving us various attachment points, hanging space for storage of toys, straps and so on, which all added to the general ambience. You didn't notice that our main clothes store was in the same room - although someone did as I discovered that I had practically no jocks left - thieving bastards!

Also managed to rescue a couple of hang-on-the-wall urinals from a building that was being demolished. John's story was that he was going to use them as planters! A bleach-heavy clean-up and rinse of the downpipe and you had to be careful of the bodies waiting under them when heading for the sling at one of our parties.

I also love a good beefy sling frame/fortress. 4x4" timbers are manly! One can build a fucking fortress from them, or one hell of a beefy sling frame! (weak sling frames can actually be dangerous so I'm with you, I'd use the same materials for a permanent sling)

:lol:

I kind of have a fetish for home playrooms for the simple reason- I love to see how creative guys get at building their own playrooms/dungeons in their home. I am currently looking to buy my first home. One of the main reasons is I want to build my own playroom. My own den of iniquity.

Your set-up sounds really hot. I like a playroom built around the sling, with the sling kind of being the central theme of the room. Utilizing the space to make for a strong sling frame is wise. It going to be a long term fixture in our homes that will take a pounding.

We know the pounding that a sling frame can take so it has to be beefy. I'm glad I posted this thread because I'm getting ideas for building my own dungeon.

Also, I got a big chuckle from the reference about stolen jocks. I've been the victim of jock strap theft too LOL. Seems like I just get a new jock to start turning piss-color, then some fucker takes it from me and I gotta start over with a new jock.

We carried on the theme of the 4x4's into the corners of the room to add to the dungeon feel. Wood painted black, walls dark grey. A sheet of plywood over the window with closed curtains behind it so as far as the eighbours were concerned it was just a room whose curtains we never opened. After one party we had to replace the hall carpet because of the piss leakage (bare tiles in the playroom). Gods! I miss that room ;)

Guest PozGoat

I live an hour from any sort of city (and gay population).  I created a playroom so there was more reason to come to me than just my dick. The sling is the prime focus of it.  I have always loved slings--and it is the best sex investment I have made.  

I live in an old house, I also did not trust ceilings so I bought a frame.  That, actually was the best thing I could do, as it can pack and go to motel parties or to someone's house. The frame is assembled in minutes.  I purchased the big and tall version of the frame (with my height) and the sling is slightly wider (since I play with a number of FF bears.)  I have since added a padded fuck bench, bed and a rimseat, but it's the sling that is still the prime focus of the playroom.  

I hear you about making a playroom to better lure fuckbuds. Any horned dude that sees an online ad saying that you have your own playroom set-up usually gets him to message you. I fucking love when guys advertise in there profiles that they have a playroom/sling set-up. Gets my attention quick.

I'm glad you brought up portable sling frames. Ive played in a few playrooms where the guy had a portable sling frame. I think it was made from metal pipe. But very nice, durable, sturdy while also being completely collapse-able and like you said, can be taken to hotel sex parties or another guys home. I am very much thinking of buying a portable for the very same reasons you stated.

I fully hear you too about a sling set-up being one of the best investments any sling-lover can make. We're going to own it, use it, abuse it, for the rest of our lives so it's worth it to buy sturdy, good quality components.

I was recently looking online at portable sling frames and found some really nice ones. Priced around $750. Like you said, I'd see it as a great investment.

That way, I don't have to do any carpentry and worry about the fucking ceiling coming down on everyone in the middle of a hot sex party LOL.

I love your avatar pic. Log chains are the only way to hang a sling. They can hold any guys weight and you can also pull your neighbors car out of the snow bank in a pinch!

I hear you about making a playroom to better lure fuckbuds. Any horned dude that sees an online ad saying that you have your own playroom set-up usually gets him to message you. I fucking love when guys advertise in there profiles that they have a playroom/sling set-up. Gets my attention quick.

I'm glad you brought up portable sling frames. Ive played in a few playrooms where the guy had a portable sling frame. I think it was made from metal pipe. But very nice, durable, sturdy while also being completely collapse-able and like you said, can be taken to hotel sex parties or another guys home. I am very much thinking of buying a portable for the very same reasons you stated.

I fully hear you too about a sling set-up being one of the best investments any sling-lover can make. We're going to own it, use it, abuse it, for the rest of our lives so it's worth it to buy sturdy, good quality components.

I was recently looking online at portable sling frames and found some really nice ones. Priced around $750. Like you said, I'd see it as a great investment.

That way, I don't have to do any carpentry and worry about the fucking ceiling coming down on everyone in the middle of a hot sex party LOL.

I love your avatar pic. Log chains are the only way to hang a sling. They can hold any guys weight and you can also pull your neighbors car out of the snow bank in a pinch!

Thanks about the pic....and that is my sling in the pic.

I like the sturdier/thicker pipes for the frame than the thinner ones some companies are now promoting.

The place that I stay at in Melbourne (Australia) is an old house converted into 4 rooms. Loft beds, with a downstairs play room. Heavy rubber floors, tie points, fuck bench, rubber "bed" and a sling. Love putting a hot leather/skin boy in the sling for a long fuck session.

Have been there when all 4 rooms are taken and there have been some great times.

Guest PozGoat

The place that I stay at in Melbourne (Australia) is an old house converted into 4 rooms. Loft beds, with a downstairs play room. Heavy rubber floors, tie points, fuck bench, rubber "bed" and a sling. Love putting a hot leather/skin boy in the sling for a long fuck session.

Have been there when all 4 rooms are taken and there have been some great times.

Leather69, you touched on a huge reason that to me, is one of my favorite reasons for going to tubs, sex clubs etc. I love slings, sling sex, fuckbenches and all the various toys that they provide. I hear you about long fuck sessions in a sling, perfect sex aid for such!

To me a good sling is so comfortable to lay in. I can get fucked all day like that.

The sex club you described sounds very hot. Thanks for adding!

Oink

Edited by PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

We carried on the theme of the 4x4's into the corners of the room to add to the dungeon feel. Wood painted black, walls dark grey. A sheet of plywood over the window with closed curtains behind it so as far as the eighbours were concerned it was just a room whose curtains we never opened. After one party we had to replace the hall carpet because of the piss leakage (bare tiles in the playroom). Gods! I miss that room ;)

I'm a huge fan of making a playroom with that dark vibe, wood painted black etc. Gives it the perfect ambiance and creates the perfect atmosphere for a nasty pigsex party.

The piss leakage story had me LMAO!

OINK!

(I see why you miss the place)

I really get off being used in a sling whether it's one guy or a group of guys. I like it even more when my wrists and ankles are connected to the sling so I can't get out. Turn into a real slut then.