Stories On Here

MackyJay

I just have a small rant to unload.   I wish guys who start stories would keep them going.   I have two going right now, sorry about a little delay on them as working on a couple more also.   I am semi-retired but have custody, since last July, of 4 grandkids, ages from 13 to 17, I have to take care of, plus keeping the house up (laundry, dishes, etc.) plus errands (endless for teens it seems) plus running to another town(hour and15 or 20 mins one way) to help with grandkids there and pick up and deliver one there going to school there.   On the go from alarm goes off at 5:30am and most times get back to bed around 1:00am.   Therefor I have little time for writing, but am sure some on here that claim to be busy are not that busy but just too lazy to finish.   Come on guys some of the stories are now a year or so behind.  Love them but get off your butts and finish. 

Take care all and have fun.   LOVE almost every story on here though and think some of the writers could almost have a career in writing.   

Some of the writers here are certainly writing at a professional standard and I imagine that some must be employed as writers.  The thing about art is that it's not just about time, it's about inspiration.  That is particularly true of sexual writing.  You need to be in the mood and have hot ideas.  The writers are working for FREE.  I admire what you are doing with your grandchildren and I wish that some of the HOT stories had further installments too.  Words of appreciation and encouragement are more likely to achieve the desired result than words of criticism.

Thank you Belfast.  I have written many things over the years, including some poetry which has been published, and realize it takes some inspiration to write.  What I am getting is the ones who write one or two very short pieces and then drop them and aren't heard from in a long time.   Dr. Scorpio, a moderator, mentioned this before too.  He was saying one of the writers had not even logged in to the site in a long time.  Many of the stories seem to just stop with a word from their authors that next installment coming soon and then doesn't show up.   I love the stories on here and do commend those who write them but cannot fathom that they don't seem to even try to get back to them at all.  I also did not mention that to go with my weird schedule is also health problems.  I have asthma, COPD, emphysema and 4 1/2 years ago they cut out 45% approx. of my right lung for cancer.     With all the busy I have and drama from daughter doing damn drugs and crap and taking care ofher kid and my health problems, I would say I have less time to spare to write than most people on here on avg. by far.    

Writers, keep up the great work on here but please keep more up to date if possible.

Mackyjay I really appreciate the hot stories you write. I also feel your frustration when some writers don't complete the story they start. That's why I comment on stories I like so the writer knows I enjoy their them. It's a lot of work. I'm glad so many writers make the effort.