96 members have voted

1. 1. Frequency of Anal Masturbation

• I use anal stimulation as a form of masturbation regularly
    • I use anal stimulation to masturbate occasionally
    • I rarely use anal stimulation to masturbate
    • I do not use anal stimulation when I masturbate
  2. 2. Use of Penis Stimulation Combined with Anal Masturbation

• If I am masturbating anally, I always stimulate my penis as well
    • If I am masturbating anally, I often stimulate my penis as well, but not always
    • If I am masturbating anally, I stimulate my penis as well approximately half the time
    • If I am masturbating anally, I rarely stimulate my penis
    • If I am masturbating anally, I do not stimulate my penis
    • I do not masturbate anally
  3. 3. Orgasms and Anal Masturbation

• When I masturbate anally, I always bring myself to an orgasm, usually by stimulating my penis at the same time
    • When I masturbate anally, I often bring myself to an orgasm, and when I do, I stimulate my penis as well
    • When I masturbate anally, I rarely bring myself to an orgasm, but when I do, I stimulate my penis as well
    • When I masturbate anally, I do not bring myself to an orgasm, but I do stimulate my penis
    • When I masturbate anally, I always bring myself to an orgasm without stimulating my penis
    • When I masturbate anally, I often bring myself to an orgasm and do not stimulate my penis
    • When I masturbate anally, I rarely bring myself to an orgasm and do not stimulate my penis
    • When I masturbate anally, I do not have an orgasm and do not stimulate my penis
    • I do not masturbate anally

On 5/29/2015 at 4:56 PM, SugarWalls said:

My Poll answers:

I use anal stimulation as a form of masturbation regularly, If I am masturbating anally, I rarely stimulate my penis, When I masturbate anally, I always bring myself to an orgasm without stimulating my penis . 

In my years of Tantric Sex training, it became known to me to figure out how to achieve ejaculation and orgasm separately (in Tantra, ejaculating is the release of Essence, orgasm is the release of Energy; the former happens in the body, the latter in the mind and is just one of the many-layered aspects of spiritual based sex) and found that for me, the real thrill lay in the Orgasm.

As a top, I easily learned to master achieving orgasm and ejaculation in multiplicity first through self-exploration then through partnered sex (hence being "multi-loaded"). As a bottom I have always been able to achieve ejaculation through the penis, with the hands or hands-free. A very pleasurable experience but I felt that I needed to know further, to explore that three second space that comes about right before ejaculation and see if I could experience and master that anally. So I studied and explored and found the pathways through anal masturbation, much like one does when they do the same in penile stimulation to grow the Energy and achieve Orgasm multiplied/amplified without ejaculating. It took knowing where in me it felt great, it took knowing how to pulse and vibrate the waves of energy throughout my interior walls, I learned through regular anal masturbation. Now, and as a result, I have a certain mastery of my "Inner World" and always seek to orgasm anally for myself and my partner(s). And being able to transmit that sensation to my partner is such an overwhelming thrill--knowing that I can make him cum by pulse and vibration and hum throughout my inner walls (not just at the sphincter but in the upper chambers/second hole and walls)--and being able to use his full length and girth to my advantage and pleasure, finding my "spots" and sending myself off to the highest heights and to orgasm repeatedly...the heavy breathing, eyes swirling in my head, the electricity surging through me, leaving the world for ecstatic moments, the feeling of true pleasure...there really is nothing else like it!

amazing, learning tantric now, hopefully one day will be able to experience this.