These Cumdumps R Smart!

bigdick4you

A couple of weeks back I was looking through party section on BBRT for California out of boredom and suddenly I saw this add about these 3,cumdumps taking loads together at some hotel. Straight away I was rock Hard!

Although I wasn't in same city I just flew there for the party. One of the perks of my job! Party was great...I made sure I fucked them all 3 but bust my nut in my favourite hole. After that I went for dinner and after that I was hornyagain and went back for seconds!this time it was busier with all in shape horny top fuckers using the cumdumps. We egged each other on and took turns on the sluts. Great fun! I start to get fed up with the selfishness of some cumdumps wanting to be the the only one at a party. Why should tops have to wait in line for another top to finish.... If u have 2 cumdumps then at least u can use the other one if one hole is occupied. Besides I like to compare holes and so do most tops. If u advertise that u r 2 u will get many more tops to cum over guaranteed! One week later i organized a gangbang party in DC . Talented and super sexy young cumdump who once again told me he wanted to be only one. I agreed to it as he was super sexy and I knew he took dick well. Came the day of the party...it started it out great with him taking loads no problem...till a really hung guy kind of wrecked his hole.... After that he couldn't take dick so well and we had to wrap up the party one hour earlier it was not bad party but not great either...what r u guys thoughts on this?

• Upvote 1