Participation Pays...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Just so everyone knows, I'm starting to reward guys who participate here...

1) I just offered to pay for a month of BBRT for YoungHungTop and SubmissiveFaggot because they started the two most popular threads on the site.

2) I also bought 3 other guys BBRT memberships today. I needed something small done for me. I knew the guys could do what I needed done because they had participated in a relevant thread here, they did it and got a free month of BBRT.

I will continue to reward people who start threads that turn out to be popular - so start some good threads! And there will also be rewards for other things, but they'll be more random. But when I see people who really make a difference here, I'll reward the person in some way.

• 4 weeks later...

That's real nice of you to do that for some of the guys.I've been going on BBRT since I've heard about it on here.I must say this site has been a real joy to come to.To be able to voice your opinion,especially in this still bb ignorant world ,is very refreshing.It has answered alot of my questions,squelched alot of my fear.I now am an active barebacker.Thanks again for giving us a loud voice.

• 2 years later...