Travel Stories

This is going to be my next series of stories.  I travel for work a lot and I have some hot experiences.  If you have read my safe sex to cumdump series, you know a bit about me already.  I am 32, 6'2", blonde, blue eyes, 185 lbs with a 30" waist and a 7.5"cut cock. These stories all took place in the last 7 years and I'm not going to do them chronologically.  I'll just write them as I remember them.

That all said, to the stories.

• Upvote 5

I was travelling for work and was in a fairly small city.  I was horny and had a few hours to kill before I had to go to dinner with a client.  I got on a4a and was looking around for a top willing to come to my hotel and fuck me.  I started chatting with this guy who was a few miles away.  His profile said he was 5'9", 165 lbs, blue eyes, brown hair, a 7"cut cock and an average body. Convo:

Me:  Nice cock.

Him: Thanks. You're hot.

Me:  Thanks.  Unlock?  u a top/btm?  (I unlocked my naked pics)

Him:  Unlocked.  Top.  U?

Me:  Usually bottom.  Neg and ddf here, u?

Him:  Same here.  When are you looking?  

Me:  Now.  At xxx hotel and can't travel.

Him:  I'll come fuck you.  

Me:  Text me xxx-xxx-xxxx.

We switch to texting.  Text:

Him:  On my way.  Should be there soon.

Me:  Getting in the shower.  u fuck bb or safe?

Him:  Safe. U?

Me:  Done both.

Him:  I only fuck safe with guys I meet online.  That cool?

Me:  Sure.  I have condoms in my bag.

Him:  Cool.

He arrived in about 10 minutes.  I'd just gotten out of the shower and was in my towel and I let him in.  He was stockier than his pics and profile said and I was put off at first.  I was nervous and so was he.  So we chatted for awhile.  Since it seemed like we were just going to chat, I decided to move things along.  I got up and walked over to my bag and got out some boxer briefs and dropped my towel.  I bent over to put on my underwear when he came up behind me and rubbed my ass.  I grabbed for his cock and rubbed it through his jeans.  It was hard.  I dropped to my knees and opened his pants and started to suck his cock.  His cock was fat just like his picture.  I sat him on the bed and sucked his cock.  He said I gave good head.  He pulled me onto the bed and sucked my cock.

I was on my back and he was a great cocksucker.  I was really turned on and he spread my legs and started rubbing my hole.  He asked where the lube and condoms were and I pointed to my bag.  He grabbed them and opened the lube and put some on my hole.  He started fingering me and had 2 fingers in me really quickly.  He sucked my cock and I was getting so turned on.  He asked if I wanted to get fucked.  I said yes.  he told me how hot I was and had me bend over the bed.

He fingered me some more and rubbed his cock on my ass.  He said, "You are so hot.  I want to fuck your ass so bad."  I said, "Do it.  Fuck me."  He grabbed the condom and i opened the lube to put some on my cock and handed him the lube.  He fingered some more lube into me.  He was rock hard as he had 3 fingers in my ass.  I was moaning.  He said, "Do you really let guys bareback your hot ass?"  I said, "Sometimes.  If they want to."  At this point I noticed that he still hadn't put on the condom.  I said, "Are you going to fuck me?"  He said, "Yes, I'm going to fuck your hungry ass."

He rubbed his cock in my crack and leaned over me and said, "I'm going to fuck you good."  I said, "Do you want to bareback me?"  He said, "I just met you.  Are you sure?"  I said, "You can if you want.  Either way is fine as long as your cock is in me soon."  He kept rubbing the head of his bare cock on my hole and along my crack.  He said, "How do you want it? What do you like better?"  I said, "Bareback."  He dropped the unopened condom on the bed next to me and pushed his bare cock into my ass.  I winced in pain and he stopped for and let me adjust.  Then he started sawing in and out of my ass slowly.

His bare cock was inside me and I was moaning.  He kept saying how hot I was and how good my ass felt.  He bottomed out inside me and then started fucking me hard.  I was pushed down on the bed and we were both moaning and grunting.  I realized that I was fully naked taking his bare cock and he was still wearing all his clothes and just had his pants open and his boxers down.  I told him how good his cock felt.  He said, "I'm not going to last long fucking you bareback."  I didn't say anything.  

He kept fucking and like a minute later he said, "Are you close?"  I said yes and he said, "I'm going to cum."  I realized he was probably going to pull out.  I said, "Don't stop.  Keep fucking me."  He said, "If I don't pull out then I'm going to cum in your ass."  I said, "Don't stop.  Keep fucking me."  He said, "But I'll cum in you."  I said, "Do it.  Cum in my ass."  He grunted really loudly and jammed his cock inside me and shot his cum in my ass.  I jerked off quickly to the feeling of his cock and load inside me and I came on the bed.

He pulled out and said, "That was hot."  I turned over and said, "Yeah it was.  I'm glad you decided to bareback me.  It made it hotter."   He said, "Me too."  He pulled his boxers and jeans up and left.  

I showered and went to meet the client and my boss for dinner full of safe sex boy's cum.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 26

Very hot.  That's how i take guys' cocks and cum when i travel.  I offer it up safe, but they usually go in bare, and then they can't help but cum in my ass.

As many of you know, I tried to be a 'good safe sex boy' for years.  I always had 'Safe Only' in my profile and after I realized how much I liked getting fucked bareback I even typed it in caps in my a4a profile - SAFE ONLY.  As if the all caps was going to change how I acted when I had a cock resting on my ass.  LOL

I went out of town for a family wedding and was staying at a hotel by the airport where my cousins had their 'after reception party'.  I got drunk and went to my room before things got totally insane.  Besides, I was horny.  I got upstairs and since I had marked myself as a visitor in the town/city, I had a few messages, but as it was about 2:00 AM, only one guy who had messaged me was still online.  He was mid-30s, 100% top, and, as he had unlocked his pics, I could tell he had a hot cock.  Oh, yeah, his profile also said 'Safe Only'.  At this point I was 23 years old, so mid-30s was pushing my age range, still I messaged him and unlocked my pics to show off my ass and cock.  He got back to me right away:

Him:  Sexy pics.  2am, huh?  You horny and looking to get fucked?

Me:  Fuck yes and kinda drunk so I'll be extra slutty.  LOL

Him:  I like slutty boys.  What are you into?

Me:  Making out, oral, getting rimmed, getting fucked, and dirty talk.  U?

Him:  Sounds hot.  Like all that, except I'm a top.  Where are you staying?

Him:  You ever been nailed bareback?

Me.  XXX Hotel.

Me:  Yes.

Him:  Are you open to getting fucked bare tonight?

Me:  I prefer you wrap it.

(He had read the message and not responded for a few minutes.  I was nervous.)

Me:  I'm open to it if you want.  I'm not a condom nazi or anything.

Him:  So you'll let me fuck you bareback?

Me:  Sure.  I'm neg and ddf, u?

Him:  Leaving now.  I'll be right over.  10 minutes.

(Small fucking town/city apparently because he was there fast.)

I opened the door for him wearing just my briefs.  He was wearing basketball shorts and a tee shirt and flip flops.  He kissed me and grabbed my ass.  I sucked his tongue and grabbed for his cock.  He was going commando.  HOT!  I took out his cock and stroked it.  "Suck it," he ordered.

I dropped to my knees and started licking and sucking his cock.  

"You like that cock boy?" he asked.

I mumbled 'Uuh huh' as I sucked him.  

He replied with the simple order "Get it wet for your ass."

I sucked him harder and tried to use all my skills to get his cock off because I was worried about letting him fuck me bareback.

He said, "You're a great cocksucker.  Keep going slut."  "You're a hot slutty bitch showing off your body to a stranger wearing just those briefs. I bet you like showing off how slutty you are.  Don't you?"  

I stopped sucking his cock and said, "Yes I like showing off."  

"Stand-up and turn around," he ordered.  

No sooner had I done so then he pushed me on the bed, he stripped off his clothing, and lay on top of me, his cock nuzzling my briefs and we were making out front to back.  I liked how his cock felt against my brief clad ass and I kept pushing and grinding back against his cock.  His hands were all over me, cock, ass, chest, hair; but he never made a move to take off my briefs.  I reached back for his cock and it felt so nice.  I needed to feel him on my skin, so, I pushed my briefs down so they were resting just below my ass cheeks.  

He said, "That's right slut.  Show me what you want."  I stroked his cock and put it on my ass crack.  He rubbed his cock on my ass and poked at my hole a bit, but I was too tight for him to slide right in.  He pulled me up and stood me at the end of the bed and was rubbing his cock on my ass.  I went over and slowly removed the briefs from my legs, which, of course, allowed my cock to pop out.  

He said, "That's right slut.  Show me your ass.  You want to get fucked?"  

"Yes," I replied.

"Where's the lube?"  

I replied "The stuff is over there," gesturing to a night table where I had placed some condoms and lube.

Glancing at the night table, he asked "You're going to let me ride you bareback tonight, aren't you slut?"

"Yes, but please don't cum in my ass."

He squirted some lube on his fingers, lubed his cock, and also worked his slippery fingers into my ass.  Then he removed his fingers from my ass, bent me over the bed and started to push his bare cock inside me.  I grunted and needed to adjust since I hadn't warmed up my ass much.  He slid in slowly but after a bit he had got it all inside my ass and his pubes were resting on my ass.  He moved his cock a bit back and forth and the pain subsided.  I grunted in pleasure as his cock head grazed my prostate.  He started fucking me to open me up more, so longer strokes, but not deep-dicking.  We did that for a while and the dirty talk started again.

As I moaned like a bitch in heat, he asked "You like my fat cock in you?"

"Fuck, yes."

"My bare cock feels so good in your safe sex ass," he responded, clearly teasing me.

Between moans I replied "Fuck, your bare cock feels great."

"Not so worried about those condoms are you?  You just want my bare cock pumping your slutty hole."

"Yes.  That's what I want."

We were completely into the fuck.  He positioned me on my back and started fucking me with my legs around his waist, as he kissed me again and again, his hairy belly pressing on my abs.  He said, "You are a hot slut."  I responded with a moan and by kissing him even more deeply.

After a bit, he murmured he was getting close, to which I suggested "Let's finish off doggie-style."

We re-positioned ourselves so I was on all fours at end of the bed, and he stood behind me and slid back inside my fucked hole in one stroke.  Involuntarily I grunted "Fuck, that feels good.  Do it again."  He long dick jabbed me a few more times and that got me really fucking horny.  My cock was rock hard from feeling him hit my spot.  He got a good rhythm going on my ass and he reached around to jerk me off.  

The dirty talk started again when I said "Fuck my slutty ass with your hot bare cock."

"You want it slut?  Want this dick?"

"Fuck yeah, I want your bare cock.  It feels amazing."

"Glad you said you wanted it bareback tonight?  Bare cock feels better right?"

"Yes.  I wanted your bare cock as soon as you asked if I get fucked bareback."

"Why?"

"Feels so much better."

"What else feels good?"

His tempo was picking-up, so I knew he was close.  So was I.

"Cum!"

"What cum?"

"Yours."

"Tell me what you want slut.  Tell ...this....stranger...uh...uh...what you....want."

"Your cum.  I want your cum shot inside me,  Breed me."

I'm not exaggerating when I say that very second he exploded in my ass, and I came on the bed.  He collapsed on my back and then rolled over on his side.

After he caught his breath he stood-up, and dressed, but before he walked-out the door, he said "Thanks for taking my load, slut."

He left and I fell asleep.  In the morning I occurred to me he had never answered the question about his status.  Too late now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 27

I was in Savannah doing work on a case.  I usually fly home on Friday, but I'd decided to stay and fly my boyfriend down to see me instead.  Then my boyfriend got sick.  I had upgraded to a nicer room and I had a car so I thought it wouldn't be a bad weekend to stick around.  It did really suck that I hadn't had sex since I last saw my boyfriend and I was really trying to be loyal.

Friday night I ate at a place that was pretty good, but since I was alone I sat at the bar and well, since I was alone I probably drank too much.  The bartender was nice and was always refilling my drinks quickly.  He was kinda cute, but I think he was straight and just working me for a tip.  I went back to my room and got online -Grindr.  You know because everyone with a boyfriend is on Grindr just to make new friends, right?  LOL.  This couple was really hot.  Both shorter than me - one baseball player build and fit and the other a twink.  

I was chatting with the baseball player.  He said that he liked me, but that he and his partner only played together.  He checked with his partner and eventually suggested I should come over.  I drove to their place; getting lost twice because I kept missing their street.  I got there and we said hi and baseball player was the top and totally acted like it.  Twink looked annoyed that I was there at first, but it turns out he just had "bitchy face."  Baseball player poured me a vodka and we were chatting and getting comfortable.  Baseball player told me to take off my shirt to show him my body.  I did and he said, shorts too.  I slipped them off and was just in my boxer briefs.  They were both clothed.

Baseball player refilled my drink and kissed me.  He said, "Tell us what you like.  I want to hear you say what you want us to do."  I said, "I like getting fucked.  I like getting used by guys.  It's fucking hot.  I love sex and love having sex however guys want to have sex."  Baseball player was rubbing his crotch in his sweats and the twink actually smiled.  One of them asked if I liked to suck cock.  I said yeah.  Baseball player said, "Take off your underwear."  I did and I went over and straddled the twink and kissed him.  Then I leaned over and kissed the baseball player while the twink rubbed my cock and ass.

Baseball player said, "Let's go upstairs."  So we walked over to the stairs and we got about 2 steps up and we all started making out again.  Twink was leading the way and he turned around to make out with me.  Baseball player started playing with my ass and kissing my neck.  Twink opened his shorts and said, "Suck my cock."  So, I did.  It was a hot cock on a little dude.  I was impressed.  I licked and sucked it.  Head and balls.  Baseball player was pushing my head down on Twink's cock and I was letting him do it and trying not to gag when he pushed too far.  

I think baseball player was getting really turned on because he got naked and was rubbing his cock on my ass.  He was rubbing it all over my ass crack and spreading my ass cheeks to let his cock slide all over.  He picked my mouth off the Twink's cock and said, "Go get the stuff," and he kissed me.  Twink ran upstairs and came back down and I was sucking off the baseball player.  He also had a nice cock, probably 8' cut.  It was really nice.  Nicer than Twink's cock; but twink still had a nice cock.  He turned me around again and I saw the lube and poppers get handed to baseball player.

I went back to sucking the twink's cock.Twink told me I was a great cocksucker.  He said, "I can tell you really love giving head man."  Baseball player was fingering my ass with lube and began rubbing his cock along my crack.  He kept rubbing it on my ass.  I was pushing back to feel more of his cock in my crack as I sucked the twink's cock.  He said, "Why don't you sit on twink's cock."  I turned around and grabbed twink's cock and lined it up with my ass and sat on it.  I winced, but I was drunk enough, horny enough and had lube in my ass so I kept sliding down on it.

Fuck it felt good to have a cock in me.  I started riding his cock some and the baseball player leaned in and said, "you look so hot riding his cock."  He watched me ride twink's cock and stroked his own.  Twink was kissing my neck and reached to get the poppers.  He did some and then put them under my nose for me to sniff.  I was feeling great.  I rode his cock like a champ.  Twink said, "slow down or you'll make me cum."  I said, "that's the point right."  I kept riding him.  He pushed me up and said, "Turn around."  I did and he got behind me and slammed his cock back inside me.  I grunted.  He started fucking me hard.  Baseball player was cheering the twink on.  After a few minutes I felt twink get faster and he jammed his cock in my ass and shot his load in my ass.

Now it was baseball player's turn.  This dude had been sniffing poppers and jerking off watching his boyfriend fuck and breed me.  He was so turned on.  He said, "My man's cum is the only lube my cock needs."  He slide his 8" cock inside me slowly, but forcefully and did not stop until his balls were on my ass.  He started fucking me.  Long strokes, short strokes, all the way out, jackrabbit.  This guy was a great top.  Without warning, after a few minutes, he grunted loudly and came in my ass.

It was wild sex.  I started jerking off and I came on their stairs.  it was hot sex.

We made out some more.  I rode both their cocks again.  They both came in me again.  I was in heaven by the time I left just before dawn.  I went back to the hotel and collapsed into my bed and slept until mid-afternoon.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 24

I was out of town one night but chatting on a4a with guys while I was working in my hotel.  I ended up chatting with an Palestinian guy who was super hot.  He was getting in the next day and wanted to hang out.  We chatted about sex and hanging out, etc.  He was gorgeous, hunky build with an 8" cock and was a top.  I thought he must be a fake, but kept talking to him that night as I worked. I gave him my cell and about 1am signed off.  He texted me that night and said he looked forward to meeting me.

I was actually surprised when I got a text from him the next day saying he was in town.  He was staying in a hotel near me and we arranged to meet up for drinks and dinner.  I totally thought this guy was going to flake out on me because he was too good to be true.

I got to the restaurant and there he was in a button down and really nice pants that showed off his great ass.  We got a table and started off with drinks.  During drinks we totally hit it off and I we were so interested in chatting that we ended up ordering a second drink before we even ordered.  We ordered wine with dinner and I was getting pretty buzzed.  I was so comfortable with him that everything seemed to click into place.  We had a great meal and went to his hotel for another drink.

Sitting in the bar, I told him how gorgeous he was and he said he really wanted to go upstairs and make out with me.  I was nervous but he was so hot that I decided to go for it.  We took our drinks upstairs.  He grabbed my ass in the elevator and said I'm glad you're a bottom.  I said, "I thought we were just going to make out."  We both laughed.  We got in the room and sat on his bed and he turned on the television.  We chatted and finished our drinks and started to kiss.  

He was a great kisser.  He was slow and tentative at first but realizing how willing and easy I was, he was more insistent and his tongue was in my mouth and I was sucking it pretty fast.  Next thing I know he had my hands over my head and was on top of me and kissing me while rubbing his hard cock on my cock.  It felt so good.  I wanted to suck his cock so much as he was rubbing it on me.  

After making out for a while he got off me and we rested for a minute.  He then unzipped his pants and told me to suck his cock.  I leaned over and undid the belt and pulled his pants and briefs down and started sucking his great cock.  Man this was a hot man and he had such an amazing cock.  I was loving it.  I licked the head and sucked the tip gradually lowering myself down until I was taking most of his cock in my mouth.  I came off him and lick the sides and got my mouth back on his cock.  I was trying so hard to get more of him in my mouth.  He put his hands on my head and started pushing my head down.  Soon his cock was all the way in and I was gagging some.  He let me up and said, "Get naked."

I stripped off my clothes and he watched as he took off the rest of his clothes.  He was gorgeous.  I jumped back on his cock and started sucking him again.  He then got up and told me to lay my head back off the bed.  He slipped his cock back into my mouth and started fucking my mouth.  I was moaning as I was loving the feeling.  He said, "Ready to get fucked bitch."  I said yes.  We got in position with him between my legs and me lying my back.  He grabbed my legs and lifted them up.  He rubbed his wet cock on my ass crack.  Then he pressed his cock on my hole.  I asked if he had a condom and he said no. He asked if I had one and I said no.  I said, "Just fuck me.  I want to feel you inside me."  He pushed the head of his cock on my ass until my outer ring popped open.  I grunt and he leaned in to kiss me.  As he did his cock slid in my ass more.  I grunted again but sucked his tongue and kissed him as the rest of his cock pushed in my willing ass.

I was so turned on.  I wanted him to fuck me more than anything else in the world.  He started fucking me and it hurt at first but I started to open up for him more as he kept fucking me.  I heard moans and noises and realized that it was me making all that noise.  His cock felt so good.  He said, "Fuck yeah man.  You have a hot ass."  I told him he had a great cock.  He slid all the way out of my hole and slammed all the way back in.  He said, "That cock?"  He slid out and slammed back in and said it again, "you mean that cock is a great cock?"   I said yes.  He slid all the way out and slammed back in and said, "you like my raw cock in you don't you slut?"  I said yes.  He started really fucking me hard then.  He was piston fucking me.  Then he slowed down and then sped up again.  He said, "I'm close.  Where do you want me to cum."  I said, "Wherever you want."  He said, "I'm going to breed your ass bitch."  He slammed his cock in me a few more times and then exploded in my ass.  It felt like a flood inside me.  I was so turned on that I came right then.  We collapsed on each other in a heap.

We were sweaty and panting and in post-sex glow.  He pulled out of me and laid on his back.  I turned and curled up on him.  I told him what a great fuck he was.  We stayed that way for a few minutes with the television on in the background.  I felt his cum start leaking out of my ass and I got up to go to the bathroom.  As I got up, he pulled me back to the bed and ran his finger on my hole picking up some of his cum.  He smiled at me and said, "So much for safe sex only in your a4a profile huh slut?"  We laughed.  I got back on the bed and he fingered my cum lubed ass.

He was getting hard and he turned me over and slid his bare cock back in my ass.  This time the sex was all me on my stomach and him fucking me really forcefully until he came in my ass again.  His cock felt so good.  

I do love being slutty.   ;)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 19