Thank You Breeding Zone And Bbrt!

Hotsubbottom30

So I've followed this site and been a mber of bbrt for some time. As with most of you after a while safe sex became stale and as I went to more clubs and hooked up with more guys, it was enough....

I finally made the decision to bareback and be breed for the first time a few weeks ago. So last night i had my first breeding. It was with a guy I met on bbrt, a while back but we couldn't make plans work.

I qas honest with him about this being my first breeding, I know some tops enjoy the though of being the first to pump a load in someone.... I was just as I expected an amazing hot connection, I didn't actually feel him cum. But he stopped and grunted and I could feel his cock pulsing as he came in my hole. He kept pumping for another 30 seconds or so, then pulled out quickly and forced his cock in my mouth. I did what any bottom would do, cleaned him off. As I was sucking him( I was on my back), he would reach down and finger my hole and load his fingers with cum and them drop it in mouth. I am so glad I finally did it. And look forward to many more loads. So thanks again for all the stories and encouragement.

• Upvote 3

Congrats hotsubbottom30!  Stories and encouragement only go so far and ultimately, the decision was yours to make.  If you want the pleasure of barebacking without the risk, PrEP might be an option.  Men do lie and a man is only as neg as his last test, so again, this decision is yours to make.