Trying For A New Relationship

RWHID

Oh and as for the A4A thing, I still check my recon infrequently, just to chat to old friends or look around, I wouldn't assume someone is cheating from their online activity.

I agree with everything you said and would agree with you on this except for one thing: his boyfriend denies the fact he's on there. That is a HUGE red flag. If he's on there for the same reasons you are, why deny it? He should own it like you do.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I would move on he is trying to keep things from you so he can still whore around looking for something better  maybe he thinks, or something like that.  But he is being manipulative, dishonest and controlling.  That is a sign to get the fuck out of that relationship.  No one needs a man that bad.

I basically ended it last night. I'm just tired of his drama and bullshit. He says I'm dramatic, but if only people seen how he was when it's just us. He kept telling me to send him back to prison? It kinda became a turn off. We had a disagreement the other day, he freaks out decides it's time to end his life. He sends me a picture of his arm covered in blood, which everyone else said it looked like ketchup. I don't really know. All I do know is the next day he wanted me over, so I went and asked to see his cut. Within 24 hours his cut was 100% healed. No evidence or scar - nothing. I knew he lied just to get me to feel bad and it worked. He also said after he cut himself he called his mom in another state and said I caused him to want to kill himself, and that she had to be taken to the hospital because she had a horrible panic attack, which I have myself, which he told me was all in my head and not real at all. Well, the night I stayed, I woke up while he was calling his mom, but he didn't notice. He clearly asked his mom why she hasn't answered any of his calls in the past week, so there was another lie. When I came home, one of his friends added me on Facebook to chat, didn't know we were together and went on to tell me how they were together twice since we were together. He called him and put me on 3-way and asked what he had been up to. Not knowing I was listening, I was referred to a psychotic stalker who only wanted his cookie, and I was never going to get it... the first night we meet he tried fucking, but I was the one who refused being his cousin was just 10 feet away from us... Last night he starts going off on me, has to watch his cousin who was dead drunk and couldn't even speak right, then he says he's turning himself in Tuesday so he can go back ro prison. I said do whatever is best for you. I said why not just discuss the problem at hand instead of bitching about like high school girls. The next message was from his drunk cousin, who said he had passed out, yet she managed to send a complete paragraph with no mistakes, while being totally drunk... LOL I unfriended him at that point, and then he starts texting my best friend that he's going back to prison... yet he was passed out...

• Upvote 1

We had a good argument and we went out own ways... for a few hours. We ended up chatting again the same night. We decided that it was best for both of us to not try making a relationship work when we really don't know what we really want. We agreed to just be friends... and then it turned into FWB... if that is a good or bad thing remains to be seen...