Married Cum

huntsbiguy85

Married cum is my FAVORITE cum..... well actually all cum is my favorite cum but I love getting fucked by married guys.... They are so tenacious and their ferocity is amazing... I love to hear the comment man my wife would never let me fuck her that hard.... I always respond with I will, when do you want to drop by again.

Edited by FurFluent
  • Upvote 9

I slept with a married guy twice in his marital bed. His wife is a nurse and often does the night shift. He would always come round to mine, but one night he phoned me after she had left for work and I walked the 10 minutes it took to get to his house. It's such a turn on getting fucked in the very bed he sleeps with her...the depravity of it. I was on all fours, ass gaping, could see pictures of them on the bedside table...and then he slides his throbbing cock in me. The first time I left shortly after we had sex...the second (and last) time I slept on for a few hours but it got too risky knowing I could fall asleep and she walks in on us.

• Upvote 3

Love the married guys. They make me feel extra slutty and FurFluent is right, they're so ferocious in the sack. 

Last married guy I had I met him at a hotel and he wanted to suck me off then he bred a load in my ass. I was pounded so hard I was sore for days, he kept talking about how it'd been so long since his wife had even helped him cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 8 months later...

Love the married guys. They make me feel extra slutty and FurFluent is right, they're so ferocious in the sack. 

Last married guy I had I met him at a hotel and he wanted to suck me off then he bred a load in my ass. I was pounded so hard I was sore for days, he kept talking about how it'd been so long since his wife had even helped him cum.

Ha ha! Well, I was hitched with a female for 10 years. I cheated on her with guys. I love women, but gay sex is much hotter. I don't want and have never wanted a relationship with a guy.

I never understood why totally gay guys get off on the fact that I was married. I found hooking up with other guys in my situation sucked. I found gay guys more uninhibited sexually.

One time when my now ex was visiting family out of state a gay guy came over. He got off with me messing around with him on my "wedding bed" as he called it. He said her pic on the nightstand turned him on. Yes he was strictly gay.

Confusing but I don't care. It's all good!

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

have a fuckbuddy who is married to an old guy won't put out, 

real stand-up guy, pillar of the community,

loves breeding my hole raw behind his husband's back

the other guy is a leather pig real estate man with bills bills bills...

he's fucked me since i was 18 taking his dick in the yard at my parents' house

he fucks me any time im looking since he's a home-business guy AKA home-fucking-all-day guy

i like when we fuck while his husband is blacked out from alcohol poisoning upstairs but he just dont care...

about anything but plugging my ass up

Had a partnered bear keep his bf a secret for like 4 years because i didnt give a fuck lol 

their marriages arent my problem, and they need to not be mad at me for taking the free pickings

like, your marriage is in shambles and you don't want the stress fucking?? ok! i'll take it duhh

more cum for me, more hot older man bod sweating  against me...

Edited by slipinboyraw