[Rough Pig] Piggy Dilema

Feeder

Click here to see Rough Pig's original blog post...

So I have a piggy dilema. What do you do when you are suppose to go to a bareback party and a hot guy calls you to play? I dont want to invite him to do along, the whole idea of going to the party is to be piggy, not bring a date to play with.* If we were dating I could see taking him along to have a public scene, but I have only played with him once before.* I could move him to another night, but the question is do I want to?* At the parties I know I will find good sex, but this new guy is also good sex and I would get the added bonus of kissing and cuddling if I wanted it.* Am I going to feel like I missed something by not going to the party? It is hard being a pig sometimes.

More...

Personally I would go for the one-on-one session, especially since you know the guy and know it will be hot. There is something to be said about fuckbuds that know each other and know what each other want. You two can get right down to business.

Of course the party sounds fun too... so I see the dilemma LOL

• 3 years later...

Take him to the party-- better to see how he will relate to you being a pig, and to see just how much of a pig he will be-- now, before you get all intertwined with him ( no, not suggesting china pattern close, but regular FB level) If he stands against the wall all night with a deer in the headlights look, he would have become stale in your 1 on 1 setting sooner than later- you can cull him out quickly. And if he OUTDOES you, then you can see how you relate to this much energy and if it is threatening ( or exhausting) You would test drive a car- why not test drive the pig in him? And if you both are steaming sweaty messes after the party- head back to your place and crash out and cuddle, then compare notes in the morning- and head back in to the bedroom to recreate the highlights and new skills you may have learned the night before

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.