Dealing With Stalkers

RWHID

I waited all day for the officer to call me, left two messages and even responded to his FB message with my number, which is says he read... still no return call. A friend and I figured out what his name is and I seen his mugshot and I know it's him, so I have his name now.

So, you now know the name of the stalker?

I am pretty sure. His email he emailed me from had his initials. He went by a different name though, and the FB the email went to was a different name. The name he said that was real matches the email address, and someone told me from town he is from a certain town, which he said that too, so I casenet him in that town and county and found his middle name is the last name of his FB account, and he is the same age, and his wife did just live him... I can't be 100% though... still waiting to hear back from the officer who has not returned my calls... I still find it odd the officer would message me on FB and now just call me... I replied too and he viewed it, but still no call from him... very strange.

I must say..... In reading your posts you've started...... Your threads read like a transcript to a movie. A bad, outlandishly unbelievable movie............................ Your stories change. In one thread, you said you had two brothers you thought were gay. The next thread, you say you have three brothers you think are gay. You've back peddled in this thread about knowing the identity of the stalker. One post, you said with certainty that you do. After being asked about it, you said you think you do.... Which is it? I respectfully say I'm doubting your credibility here. If I am wrong, I'll own it. But I don't think I am.

• Upvote 1

Yikes! I havnt had any issues like that yet. The only problem I've had so far was a guy on a4a got mad because I decided not to meet him. He started trolling me with a bunch of fake profiles using other guys pics. His goal was to trick me into meeeting him one way or another.

My best advice: Always trust your gut. He's the best bud you'll ever have.

I have had 2 stalkers over the years. A woman who called me everyday and showed up everywhere I was. Changing the phone number did nothing. Then about 9 months later she just disappeared. The other was a guy I said no to in a bar. He would show up at my workplace when I would leave or on my street or around my car but always too far for me to confront him. Police did nothing. I managed to catch the guy late around 3:00 a.m. one morning and beat the hell out of him and that's how I got rid of him. My advice, Be violent. Stalkers can't handle when their prey start fighting back

Violence might backfire for the OP if the stalker is stronger, more skilled of a fighter or has a weapon on him. Though in theory it sounds like a good idea to go after the guy and kick his ass, that can go south for the OP if the stalker can overpower him. It's easy to assume the stalker is a spineless piece of shit, but that might not be the case. He might really be a dangerous individual.

If the OP does actually give him a good ass beating, this can also backfire if the stalker plays victim and goes to the police. Assault charges are no joke, even if the assault was well deserved. The law won't be on the OP's side. A good example of this is the 18 year old guy in New Mexico who a couple weeks ago was robbed at gunpoint. When the robbers robbed him and ran away, the guy got in his car and found them a few blocks away. He mowed them down with his car and hit them pretty good. Though I can't help but applaud the guy for firing back at the lowlife shitbags that robbed him, I also can't help but know that it was a stupid thing to do. He may now face aggravated assault with motor vehicle or even attempted manslaughter charges and that can land him behind bars for years if convicted.

So RWHID, I am curious, what is the status with your stalker?

I must say..... In reading your posts you've started...... Your threads read like a transcript to a movie. A bad, outlandishly unbelievable movie............................ Your stories change. In one thread, you said you had two brothers you thought were gay. The next thread, you say you have three brothers you think are gay. You've back peddled in this thread about knowing the identity of the stalker. One post, you said with certainty that you do. After being asked about it, you said you think you do.... Which is it? I respectfully say I'm doubting your credibility here. If I am wrong, I'll own it. But I don't think I am.

No. I have two brothers, one step brother I do not claim.

As for the stalker, I would know him again IF I seen him. I do know his name, yes, but do not know him personaly. As for him, he is gone and done with. I have not had any contact with him since and I doubt I will, and I did find out that my ex did have something to do with it, which is why the ex got the boot 3 days ago, which lead him to go online and post my status on the local town message board. Not that I care at this point though.

No. I have two brothers, one step brother I do not claim.

As for the stalker, I would know him again IF I seen him. I do know his name, yes, but do not know him personaly. As for him, he is gone and done with. I have not had any contact with him since and I doubt I will, and I did find out that my ex did have something to do with it, which is why the ex got the boot 3 days ago, which lead him to go online and post my status on the local town message board. Not that I care at this point though.

Wow. First your ex sets a crazy stalker up on you and then goes and posts your status on a local town message board. The guy sounds like a miserable piece of shit. Sorry you had to deal with him.

• Upvote 2

Wow. First your ex sets a crazy stalker up on you and then goes and posts your status on a local town message board. The guy sounds like a miserable piece of shit. Sorry you had to deal with him.

He is, I just wish I had realized this within the first few days. I have emailed Topix to have it removed, but so far nothing and he's already bumped it up, claiming I am stalking him. I honestly am sitting here laughing. If they don't remove it oh well. Everyone who sees my Grindr and A4A knows my status as I make it clear in two spots on both.

I didn't read your whole story because it's too hard to read without paragraphs but you should have taken a picture of his licence plate, that way the police would have his real name and address if he ever became a bigger threat.  Good luck, don't take it lightly.  Go file a report of harassment with the cops so they have it on file in case something else happens. 

I has a coworker once who dropped me off and knew what my car looked like because I parked at work and he said " I know where you park your car at home"  he had told me he thought about damaging other people's cars and had a wig in his car as a disguise.  I went to the cops and filed a report.  Had anything happened to my car it would have been helpful to try to nab him on it. 

I didn't read your whole story because it's too hard to read without paragraphs but you should have taken a picture of his licence plate, that way the police would have his real name and address if he ever became a bigger threat.  Good luck, don't take it lightly.  Go file a report of harassment with the cops so they have it on file in case something else happens. 

I has a coworker once who dropped me off and knew what my car looked like because I parked at work and he said " I know where you park your car at home"  he had told me he thought about damaging other people's cars and had a wig in his car as a disguise.  I went to the cops and filed a report.  Had anything happened to my car it would have been helpful to try to nab him on it. 

If I knew it would have lead ro what it did don't think I wouldn't have, the other time he was way to fast, didn't know it was him until he was flying by. However, since I dropped my ex as friend, this guy has stopped talking too, so I am thinking they were working together after all. Either way, I am done and moving forward!