Got Epididymitis

I did a search for this, but didn't find anyone talking about this.

Long story short, I've been topping a lot bare lately. Since a few weeks I noticed this tenderness on the top of my right testicle. A visit to the doctor and he said it really sounded like Epididymitis. Got a shot of antibiotics (250 mb of Rocephin intra muscular) and 1gram of Zytromax. My urine test came back as negative for clam and gono, so I may have been infected with something else that's not those two. Going for an US soon to see what's up.

It's got better since the antibiotics but it's not totally resolved. My right balls seems to want to crawl inside which is weird, never did that.

I'm a bit annoyed at this whole thing and I'd like to ask if someone has had similar testicular problems?

Had it back in May--balls swelled up like oranges.  Ached pretty bad but the antibotics cleared it up quickly.  Never figured out why I got it--didn't have any other infections show up...have had off and on  problems with kidney stones and wondered if it was somehow related to those?  Haven't had any issues with the balls since and everything is working properly.  Hope everything works out good for you rawfuckr...