Getting Rid Of My Shitter?

Erik

i've been playing with the idea of getting my intestine re-routed to an exit near my belly button, so I can use my ass purely for a fuckhole. I'm not sure about the logistics of it all ...  I assume I would have to find a surgeon who is willing to do it. Other than that I cannot see why it is not possible?

Interesting idea and yes, it can be done. Basically any waste from your body would have to exit through the abdominal wall and into an ostomy bag. I would not recommend this procedure though if it's purely just so that you can have your ass reserved purely for fucking. When people have this procedure done, it is typically only done for medical conditions and diseases, like cancer or injury to the digestive tract.

If this really is something you want to pursue, by all means, it is your body and your decision. I think you might have difficulty finding a doctor that will do this procedure on you if you have a normal, healthy functioning digestive system and the only reason you want it is purely so that your hole can be reserved for anal sex. Best of luck, whatever you choose to do.

Also, one more thing to consider... Most surgical procedures are VERY expensive and one as invasive as this would be no exception. It is highly unlikely that any medical coverage you have would cover a procedure that's done for "recreational" purposes, so to speak. I don't know exactly what it would cost but I can only imagine it would be in the tens of thousands. So from a financial standpoint, I would say why take out a mortgage on your hole when you can just douche for free?

Edited by poptronic

At risk of being rude to a fellow poster, I think you are full of shit. You have posted outlandish statements on here before and I don't think you are for real. This is completely ridiculous. No way you are serious. I think you are making fun of us and I for one do not appreciate it.

• Upvote 4