Reverse Stealth

gwmxyz

I have just been reverse stealthed!  A guy who used to fuck me bare the whole time managed to sneak one on unnoticed.  I didn't realise until it was too late - cum unmistakably inside the rubber and not me.  dunno what to think,   whether to feel impressed by his skill (which I am) or whether the real point isnt a lack of integrity in tricking me into something I didn't consent to (safe sex). My CL post ("anon hotel bb") seems clear enough.  That said,  I've known for a while that it's the sort of thing he might try

I know that the time a few years back when a guy - then a CEO type and client of the firm actually invited me and my bf round to his place so that he could stealth me and then did (story for another day etc but believe me so skillful) was an outrageous violation blah blah ......unbelievably  hot.

Am I wrong to feel disappointed - or should I just shut up, be glad I can get anything and stop trivialising other's real worries with my pointless non-complaint. Cheers

• Upvote 1