Things that bb bttms love!

Slut4anyload

Nothing hotter than when a hot, moustached/bearded top dumps his load up my ass. I've always wanted one that would blow maduro smoke in my face while busting their nut inside me. Also hoping one day to be bred on the back of a Harley!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I like Tops that are very clear in their heads that they are Tops. I can't deal with confused Tops. I like Tops who don't shave or wear perfume. A full bush on a Top is very sexy. I like Tops who are hard without a cock ring. I don't like strangled cocks that are cold, purple and semi-soft from a cock ring. I love verbal Tops. I love Tops who don't reciprocate.

9. That look on the top's face as he cums in your ass.

OH yeah man this is so good to watch his look of pure pleasure as he shoots his load deep inside me cause I have milked his cock with my ass to give him max satisfaction. Makes me feel happy i have done my job right.

i love a long hard fuck and then to get to savor the load in my mouth. Better yet if there are two Tops, then a load in my cunt and my mouth.

This is so good, I agree man. A double load of cum is great and the best way to get laid. Just like that, one in my starvin boi cunt and another in my hungry mouth. I got both tonight and am so happy. The rest of the long weekend should be great.

I love the feel of a cock just before he is ready to shoot his thick load in my mouth, and don't care whether he is poz or not

The feel of a hot hard man cock in my mouth just as he gets ready to shoot his thick load is fabulous. Hope all u dudes try it at least once and concentrate on the cock feel, it's awesome.

The thing I love is knowing it's coming. When I get fucked bare, which is rare. I like my fuckbuddy to tell when when he's about to cum ,then get vocal so I can concentrate and feel his dick jerking as it fills me up.

This is so fuckin good and true. I love it this way dudes, try it and enjoy buddies